• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT Ryohei's White

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Please rate my team :)
0391 1235 4174

I've beaten the Elite 4/league with these;

Serperior Lv 63
Ability : Overgrow
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm
Slam
Frenzy Plant

Volcarona 72
Ability : Flame Body
Silver wind
quiver dance
heat wave
bug buzz

Carracosta 62
Ability : Sturdy
Surf
Rock Slide
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam

Unfezant 62
Ability : Big pecks
Fly
Facade
Air Slash
Tail wind

Zebstrika 61
Ability : Motor Drive
Stomp
Thunderbolt
Thrash
Wild Charge

Reuniclus 62
Ability : Overcoat
Psychic
Dizzy Punch
Shadow Ball
Flash Cannon

Last edited:

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Serperior
Adamant
Overgrow
Moves:
·Leaf Blade
·Coil
·Aqua Tail
·Return/Aerial Ace

Volcarona
Timid/Modest
Flame Body
Moves:
·Flamethrower
·Bug Buzz
·Giga Drain
·Quiver Dance

Carracosta
Adamant
Sturdy
Moves:
·Waterfall
·Rock Slide
·Earthquake/Avalanche
·Shell Smash/Avalanche

Unfezant
Adamant/Jolly
Big Pecks
Moves:
·Return
·Fly
·Feather Dance
·Aerial Ace/Heat Wave

Zebstrika
Adamant
Motor Drive
Moves:
·Wild Charge
·Flame Charge
·Return/Bounce
·Low Kick

Reuniclus
Modest
Wonder Guard
Moves:
·Psychic
·Shadow Ball
·Calm Mind
·Energy Ball

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Working off/adding onto Macroboom's rate:

I'd definitely run Shell Smash on Carracosta. Depending on its nature (ie, if it's not -Atk or -SpA), Carracosta can run a mixed set fine:

Carracosta
Sturdy
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake

Shell Smash boosts your Atk, SpA and Spe, and thanks to Sturdy you're guaranteed to get at least one Shell Smash in. Surf is a powerful STAB move, and Ice Beam gets good coverage alongside Surf, hitting Grass-types for super-effective. Earthquake hits Steel- and Electric-types hard, who you would likely have trouble with otherwise.

Toxic is an option > Featherdance on Macroboom's Unfezant set. Toxic pairs up well with Fly, as while you're in the air the opponent will still be inflicted damage.

Regarding Macroboom's Zebstrika set: Zebstrika doesn't get Low Kick, but it does get Double Kick, which you can use, I guess, if you're running out of options. Pursuit is another option as Zebstrika's last move.

Use Macroboom's Reuniclus set, except with Focus Blast > Energy Ball to hit Steel-types and cover your Dark-type weakness. (Also, Magic Guard as its ability :p)

Apart from that, Macroboom's recommendations are solid and you should go with them :) Hope this helps!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Thanks guys!

How do you change the ability of a pokemon? and Double kick is an egg move so there is no way for my Zebstrika to learn that now isn't there?

KillerDraco

Thanks guys!

How do you change the ability of a pokemon? and Double kick is an egg move so there is no way for my Zebstrika to learn that now isn't there?

The answer to both of these questions if you can't unless you breed.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I figured. I have to get a new pokemon then :( I'm too attached to those 6 to get new ones.