• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT Stadium 2

ProdigyV3

So me and my room mates at College just picked up PS2 again and wow I love me some battles haha. Unfortunately we're forced to use Rentals due to the lack of the Pack.

My Rental Team in Anything Goes:
Misdreavous
Lapras
Lanturn
Steelix
Sneazel

Now I'll add moves and info in a little while once I'm on it cause unfortunately I don't have their stats memorized :p

What you guys think/do you have a set team for PS/PS2?

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Hate to mini-mod, but wrong board.

As for rental vs battles, Stadium 2 is annoying because the overall bad movesets can sort of force your hand as to what to pick. Putting pre-evos into the mix can make things more interesting, though.