• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT Stall to KaBoom

Djengo

This is my Stall Team, which once someone has finished their uefullness they explode(although only 2 actually explode)

dpffa205.png

@leftovers
Ability:Sturdy
Nature:Relaxed
Ev's: 252 hp, 162 atk, 96 def
-Stealth Rocks
-Gyro Ball
-Rapid Spin
-Explosion

My Opener, set's up stealth Rocks, gyro balls in the face of fast openers, explodes in gyarados if need be, also rapid spinner

dpffa477.png
@Leftovers
Ability:pressure
Nature:Careful
Ev's:76 Def, 180 Sp.Def, 252 Hp
-Pain Split
-Shadow Sneak
-Thunder Punch
-Will-O-Wisp

Anti-Spinner, Will-O-Wisper general Mixed wall, has not failed me once

dpffa242.png
@leftovers
Ability:Natural Cure
Nature:Bold
Ev's:252 hp, 252 def, 6 sp.def
-Softboiled
-Aromatheorpy
-Seismic Toss
-Thunder Wave

Pretty standard, I chose the defenseive ev spread for a little more survivability on surprise attacks but I am willing to go back to sp.def if it would be wiser

dpffa227.png
@Shed Shell
Ability:Keen Eye
Nature:Impish
Ev's:252 hp, 96 Atk, 156 Def, 4 Spd
-Spikes
-Brave Bird
-Roost
-Whirlwind

Part 2 of the Skarmbliss squad, sets up spikes, I opted for shed shell as I see an increasing number of magnezones appearing, also very standard

dpffa134.png
@leftovers
Ability:Water Absorb
Nature:Bold
Ev's:188 hp, 252 def, 68 sp.atk
-Wish
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Protect/HP Electric

Wish Support, comes in very handy all the time, also a pretty standard set

dpmfa482.png
@Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Naive
Ev's: 252 Sp. Atk, 220 Speed, 36 Atk
-Explosion
-Psychic
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot

Yup my only non wall, used to use Gengar but I find this guy much more useful. Works fantastically until Blissey is brought in, in which case I explode in her Face

okay rate/hate/deliberate just tell me what I should change and if you think it could be well used, I have used this for a while and have had it rated on smogon so yeah