• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rmt v2.0

TheMaster327

Mandibuzz (Shiny) :630: Calm nature @Sharp Beak
Overcoat
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Speed
Dark Pulse
Fly
Toxic
Substitute

Steelix (Shiny) ;208; Naughty nature @Rocky Helmet
Rock Head
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Def
Ice Fang
Earthquake
Curse
Gyro Ball

Dusknoir (Shiny) ;477; Jolly nature @Muscle Band
Pressure
EV's: 252 HP, 56 Def, 200 Sp. Def
Will-O-Wisp
Confuse Ray
Pain Split
ThunderPunch

Zoroark (Shiny) :571: Adamant nature @Dark Gem
Illusion
EV's: I forget...
Aerial Ace
Flamethrower
Nasty Plot
Night Daze

Blastoise (Shiny) ;009; Timid nature @Leftovers
Torrent
EV's: 252 HP, I forgot the rest...
Surf
Ice Beam
Toxic
Iron Defense

Primeape (Shiny) ;057; Sassy nature @Focus Sash
Vital Spirit
EV's: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Earthquake
Stone Edge
U-Turn
Close Combat

Primeape will be possibly be replaced by Technician Hitmontop... Otherwise, a pretty good team for Battle Subway, right?

Last edited:

chap196

For Zoroark
Use Dark Pulse instead of Night Daze because if you use Night Daze, people will know immediately that it is a illusion of Zoroark, also use Focus Blast instead of Arieal Ace for more coverage and Zoroark has more Special Attack than Physical Attack.
Hope this help with your Zoroark

TheMaster327

That's true, but CPU opponents won't know that. They'll keep spamming Psychic against Zoroark disguised as Primeape (remember, this is in-game)! Zoroark may be replaced soon, however... Thanks for your input, though!

chap196

For Zoroark
Forget that CPU won't know that it is Zoroark's illusion, just take Araiel Ace out and put Focus Blast instead for more coverage and change your Zoroark nature (if you can) to Modest because Adamant nature is not good at all for Zoroark because all Special Attack move be lower by Modest Nature, but even though it is Adamant Nature, Focus Blast still has more base power than Arieal Ace because it has more Special Attack base stats than Physical Attack base stats by 15 and Focus Blast has 2x more power than Arieal Ace, so use Focus Blast instead of Arieal Ace
Hope this help

TheMaster327

I know all that, just I can't change the nature... Like I said, I'll probably replace Zoroark soon anyway...