• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT: White Pre-E4 (Suggestion Wanted!)

Midnight Circle

Randomness XD
So, game-wise I just got my fourth badge but I want to get some suggestions for my planned team, and maybe a good Pokemon to fill the spot of one of them. Here's what I've got planned so far:

samurott.png

Samurott
Impish (unfortunately)
- X-Scissor
- Slash / Ice Beam / Grass Knot
- Waterfall
- Swords Dance

X-Scissor over Megahorn for accuracy. Not sure about the second move - Slash really isn't doing much, but I'm not really sure what to go with in that slot.

553.png

Krookodile
Adamant
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw

609-frame1.png

Chandelure
Modest
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Energy Ball

612_haxorus_front_norm.png

Haxorus
Adamant
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Brick Break

Pretty similar to Krookodile, really, but it works.

579.png

Reuniclus
Modest
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder Wave
- Light Screen / Reflect

vanilluxe.png

Vanilluxe
Mild
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Mirror Coat
- Toxic / Mirror Coat

Unfezant
unfezant.png

Jolly
- Fly (in-game necessities)
- Steel Wing
- U-Turn / Hypnosis
- Return

I actually just have this guy here because Braviary comes in so late, and I've been training him since the start. If there's a better Pokemon you think would suit the team, go for it. I'd love AA over Fly here because two-turn moves are just irritating, but sadly it's not going to happen.

Well, that's it! All comments / suggestions appreciated.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Use Return for the second move on Samurott.

Also, why Mild on ice cream when it is not Mixed? Modest is better.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Rock Slide > Stone Edge on Krookodile for accuracy.

Calm Mind > Psychic because Psychic gets pretty redundant coverage with Chandelure and Calm Mind's a cool move :p

Rock Slide > Brick Break on Haxorus for QuakeSlide coverage.

Not too sure why you want to run Mirror Coat twice on Vanilluxe :p I'm personally using this set:

Vanilluxe
~Ice Beam
~Flash Cannon
~Water Pulse
~Acid Armor / Explosion
First two moves are pretty self-explanatory, with Water Pulse for coverage and hopefully confusion, and the last move up to you.

Blinkingsky

Matsuda breeder
I would actually teach Krookodile aerial ace: with his speed and power, he can actually OHKO a suprisingly large amount of grass and bug types.