• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RMT White

acetrainerlewis

I decided to make a team to play through White using my top 6 favourite Pokemon :)

121.gif

Mateus
Timid
Natural Cure
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psyshock

407.gif

Rosalina
Timid
Natural Cure
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power Fire [66]

282.gif

Lamia
Modest
Trace
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Will-o-wisp

475.gif

Raiden
Adamant
Steadfast
-Drain Punch
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Bulk Up

526.gif

Odin
Impish
Sturdy
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Return
-Curse

398.gif

Chaos
Jolly
Intimidate
-Brave Bird
-Return
-Close Combat
-U-Turn

Last edited:

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Bulk up might be the better choice on Gallade, as the other three moves covers the same types as Fire Punch. Everyone else is fine.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Go for shadow ball on your roserade, other than that roserade and starmie look solid.

Can't you get sword's dance on Gallade?

Did you even read his post? He clearly said that he prefers that Gallade be bulkier.

Anyway, the team looks rather solid, but I would recommend Stone Edge over Thunderpunch on Gallade. Roserade and Starmie already handle bulky Waters.