• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rmt

Note: This is not competitive and is not for battle tower (I have already built and used teams for both)

Breloom @ leftovers
Nature: impish
Stats: good enough for in-game
Level: 100
Moves:
-false swipe
-stun spore
-brick break
-seed bomb

I use him as my starter in most wild pokemon battles unless I want a particular pokemon, then I start with one of my 26 synchronizers. His main roles are to false swipe and paralyze pokemon to make them easier to catch, he also solo tanks most of them. Also I’m aware that he lacks spore, which I’m not going to teach him.

Flygon @ wide lens
Nature: modest
Bad stats etc…
Level: 100
Moves:
-fly
-faint attack
-defog
-rock smash

main roles: Hm slave and hits evasive pokemon, also I use him for fun.

Munchlax @ no item
Nature: brave
Level: 98
Ability: pick up
Moves:
-strength
-zen headbutt
-rock climb
-surf

role: hm slave and pick up pokemon (very useful ability)

Registeel @ leftovers
Nature: hardy
Stats: mixed wall build (lol)
level: 100
Moves:
-thunderbolt
-earthquake
-stealth rock
-toxic

mixed wall, used to use him on competitive teams but he walls in-game pokes so well that I moved him here. He’s very good at walling everything from starly to heatran (had to team him amnesia for that fight). Btw should I replace toxic with something better?

Latios @ soul dew
Timid nature
level 100
Evs: standard for uber battles
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-ice beam
-recover
-dragon pulse

I used to have an uber team, but I felt like leaving the uber environment (tired of darkrai). Anyways I like latios (favorite poke) and he’s a great special sweeper (takes out the e4 with relative ease).

I use 5 pokes on my team, I usally keep the 6th for a synchronizer. If I'm trying to get a legendary poke of a certain nature etc, I usually cut latios out of the team in place of a synchronizer for a 5 pokemon team (makes it go much faster, especially with pokemon in caves).

Whatcha think of this team?

well at least someone replied. Also I don't really understand why there's an in-game rmt.
shouldn't it just be a competitive rmt and a rmt for battle tower?

Pika Egg

Veteran newbie ^_^
In-game is basically for getting through the gyms/e4, etc and more importantly, for getting through the battle tower.

Well, seeing as Breloom, Flygon, and Munchlax have alternate purposes, I'll just comment on the other two:

Registeel - Keep Toxic and replace Stealth Rock if you're using it in-game. SR is great for competitive, but isn't really worth the move-slot for in-game since almost no one switches. From what I've seen, Ice Punch is the popular 3rd move for sets like yours, but since that requires the tutor in Emerald, Explosion might not be a bad idea since you can take out anyone who you can't quite wall (mainly helpful for the battle tower).

Latios - Calm Mind over Dragon Pulse since a) Ice Beam covers Dragons already (well, except Kingdra, but you can deal with that), b) Calm Mind makes you more dangerous than you already are. Also, I don't remember whether Soul Dew is allowed in the Battle Tower.. if is isn't, then you'll really want Calm Mind. Good job on the nature for this one.