• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rmt

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Hey,this is going to be my first RMT. i need crititsim and some of my pokemons have bad natures and moves,but it is not competetive battling.so here we go :)

Zoroark (Timid) @Life Orb
Ability :Illusion
EVs: 252 speical attack/252 speed/4 hp
-Flamethrower
-Nasty Plot
-Focus blast
-Night daze
Zoroark is one of my best.It is disguised as my mienshao and if it is a psychic pokemon,i'll be lucky enough to put a nasty plot and sweep.Flamethrower is for bugs.nasty plot is obvious....+2 SpA.focus blast helps me alot.and why not dark pulse?well its zoroark's signature move and it lowers accuracy.95 accuracy isnt that bad :)

Kingdra (Timid) @Leftovers
Ability (sniper)
EVs: 252 special attack/252 speed/4 def
-dragon pulse
-ice beam
-scald
-surf
Yes,my kingdra has HM,but it had help me through alot :).dragon pulse is STAB.ice beam for pokemon like garchomp,altaria,etc. since 4x.scald has % of burn which is useful.and surf if i want to sweep faster

Archeops (Naughty) @Scope Lens
Ability (Defeatist)
EVs: 252 attack/252 speed/4 def
-U-turn
-rock slide
-dragon claw
-aerial ace
Why archeops?yes,it does have a bad ability....YUCK.but its power IS HUGE.HIT HARD THEN GO HOME.u-turn is pretty obvious,to switch in another pokemon.rock slide and aerial ace for stab.and dragon claw to hit dragons(that has high spdef that kingdra can't kill)

Braviary (adamant) @razor claw
ability:sheer force
EVs: 252attack/252 speed/4 hp
-crush claw
-shadow claw
-aerial ace
-fly
i NEED help with this one :/.i do NOT want fly in there.well time to explain him.Crush claw is one powerful move that's normal...so why not ;)?shadow claw is for the pesky ghosts and psychics.and aerial ace....eh for sure to hit is good :)

Galvantula (timid) @insect plate
ability: compoundeyes
EVs: 252 SpA/252 speed/4 def
-thunder wave
-bug buzz
-discharge
-signal beam
galvantula is one cool bug pokemon ;D.so t-wave is to paralyze pokemon when its too fast D;.bug buzz+signal beam is for stab and insect plate to make it more beast.and discharge is to kill those waters because apparently i don't have any pokemon to yeah o.o

Mienshao (naughty) @black belt
ability:regenerator
EVs:252 attack/252 speed/4 hp
-drain punch
-fake out
-u-turn
-high jump kick
OH GOSH I JUSTTTTTTT <33333 this pokemon.when i first look at it,i was like THATS A MUST-HAVE!and i just love this moveset ;D.fake out is pretty obvious.high jump kick is powerful but i just HATE it when i miss D;.but i also have drain punch and u-turn.drain punch is for restoring if i dont want to u-turn.HJK and drain punch+black belt=BEAST

so heres my team.some of pokemons do have HMs but its just ingame so yeah.i also have 2 pokemon with same moves...aerial ace and u-turn.i need critisim too.and i know some of my pokemon DO have natures that lowers defense like my mienshao but its pretty ok.and i also suggest some new items also.thank you :D

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Crush Claw is weaker than Return even with the Sheer Force boost.

Braviary
Adamant/Jolly Nature, Sheer Force ability
~Return
~Brave Bird
~Rock Slide
~Shadow Claw

Rock Slide is pretty much a must when you use a Sheer Force Braviary, because RS is its only decent move that is affected by Sheer Force.
Otherwise, use the one with Keen Eye ability instead, and replace Rock Slide with Superpower.

Galvantula
Modest/Timid Nature, Compoundeyes ability
~Thunder
~Bug Buzz
~Energy Ball
~Thunder Wave/Volt Switch/Toxic/Spider Web/Hidden Power [anything not Bug/Grass/Electric/Steel/Poison]

Remove Scope Lens on Archeops, and let it hold Flying Gem, then replace Aerial Ace with Acrobatics.

Instead of having both Surf and Scald on Kingdra, IMO choose one, and replace the other with Hidden Power [anything not Water/Dragon/Ice/Steel/Poison].