• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RMXP] Pokemon: Imperial Sky

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Holy crap this looks amazing. You guys have some legit skill. Literally my one complaint is Flamane's mane, and that's nothing.

-Raiga-

Holy crap this looks amazing. You guys have some legit skill. Literally my one complaint is Flamane's mane, and that's nothing.

Which is actually an old sprite, its design has been changed because of that complaint.

You can see the new sprite on his deviantart hellopeopleoftheus if you care to.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
I just looked and I must say it looks much better, same goes for Salavern, but now Fernarious looks a little odd, you should probably keep the old one. The water line's golden, though.

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
This is amazing! I am at a loss for words, just breathtaking and incredible!

.: Uranus :.

I love steel types!
I will pay you to finish this if I have to. You and your team all have such awsome skill, it's truly inspiring! :')

I also like peeking through your DA. :L

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Do you think you guys would be able to bring out tutorials for some bits or something like that? I think everyone would truly be greatful if you done that for everyone. Ive wanted to make a game for years but has never known how to. If you could get back to me that be great!

Victory

Banned
You people have too, much talent XD You guys rock!

Cc&B87

Kanto Trainer
These are really great
you must be proud of your work the amount off effort and time you devote to it shows
You and you alone should design the next Pokemon game if your name is the only one in the next Pkmn Credits I'll be A.O.K :)
just seen the Trailer to imperial Sky it looks fantastic
am gonna start Pokemon Helios

Last edited:

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
iaza11265077082500.png

INTRODUCTION

"Pokémon: Imperial Sky" may look somewhat familiar to many of you, and this is because it is the reboot of the old Pokemon Helio Version! While much of the game is rather the same, many new places, people, plotlines, and Pokémon await you in this new, amazing, graphically stunning new masterpiece from Perihelion Productions!​

--------------------------------------------------

iaza11265090438200.png

STORY

Centuries ago there was a land that prospered; air filled with happiness, earth rich with peace. This land was known by Emort. The population knew nothing but to worship the god above, bowing to the starry night and glow of the magnificent moon. Their love for the god of the moon, Yastu'kui, led their carefree lives, assuring their well-being. He watched over the land at dark, and they flourished over the land at light. Then things changed. A settlement from far east migrated to their land, largely outnumbering their population. Things started to change. People grew violent. People grew angry. People grew sad and hopeless and scared. Times became dark.

These new people began to spread a new faith among the prior citizens. They led them to the conclusion that they were wrong. There was no moon god. There was only him. Only the god of sun, Tairatu'ah. Confusion spread and riots lit the streets. That is when persecution began. Persecution of the moon worshipers and new life for the sun worshipers. Slowly, the population of the aforementioned moon people dwindled. Whether because of death, migration, conversion, or even time, the land became sparse of their kind. A new era was born.

As time passed, people grew worried and tired of these citizens being persecuted. So a group was formed to help these people and stop the persecution of their kind. You are a strapping young lad who lives in a small town on an island off the coast of mainland Emort. Virtually ignorant to this race war, you become well-aware of it when your neighbor, and crush, decides to join the group intending on helping the persecuted moon-worshippers. In order to impress the girl you decide to throw away all of your previous goals and join this group as well; however, what may seem to be an ordinary charity group may just turn out to create the biggest disaster the Emort Region has ever known!​

CHARACTERS

iaza11265055990200.png

Selene - Love Interest --- Haroun - Friendly Rival

STARTERS

iaza11265079173200.gif

FERNLING - KITTORCH - BUBULL
Grass - Fire - Water

FEATURES

- 251 ORIGINAL Emort Region Pokemon! 144 of which never before seen!
- A completely redesigned Emort Region with tons of areas to explore anew such as deserts, forests, caves, mountains, rivers, oceans, and so much more!
- A larger screen resolution so as to keep up with the latest Pokemon graphics
- A coral reef based Safari Zone to catch a multitude of deep-sea pokemon!
- A captivating, realistic plot to keep you interested throughout the entire game!
- And so much more!

SCREENSHOTS

iaza11265059718400.png

THE POKEMON: IMPERIAL SKY TEAM

Founder / Eventer - Starrmyt

Co-founder / Graphics Head (Pixel Art, sprites, tiles, etc) - Aquakip

Graphics Helper (tiles) - Dewitty

Dialogue Writer - Bards Sword

Scripter - Tylerab01

Sounds / Animations - Rickyboy

Movesets / Stats - FlameKoala

-CREDITS-

Poccil - Poccil's Starter Kit
BoOmxBiG - mountain tiles
KaitoDesign - pond tiles

Pokémon is a trademark of The Pokémon Company™. We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company™, Nintendo, or GameFreak.

TRAILER

[YOUTUBE]9YfgoTSSk08[/YOUTUBE]

SUPPORT US!

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6783657#post6783657"][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/120103C/iaza11265065591600.png[/img][/URL]

DO NOT USE ANY WORK FROM THIS THREAD FOR ANY PERSONAL USE

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Aquakip + starmytt = deadly combination
Even though I mis pyreel, I love the grass starter.

I also really like the plot. It kind of reminds me of the native americans...

For the pixel art itself, I don't really like haroun's big sprite. His waving hand somehow look to go backward to me, so it looks a little bit akward...

Hopefully we'll see much more updates here on this forum :)

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
It's time for another update for Pokemon Imperial Sky!

---​

To begin, I'd like to say that the demo is going smoothly. We've come up with some new features for the game that will make it a bit more aesthetically pleasing. Not to say they deserve much purpose in the overall game, but it does make it look nicer. You might direct your eyes below, at the screenshots, and see that your Starter will now be following you. Only your starter, though, as to form a closer bond to the Pokemon. I think it looks rather nice, and so does the rest of the team!

---​

On that note, that brings me to the next update! The Pokemon: Imperial Sky Team has changed/updated! We have more people working on the game, and more people doing other things. We're slowly learning of everyone's new and exciting talents!

Starrmyt - Project Leader, Eventer
Aquakip - Co-project Leader, Mapper, Spriter, Tiler, Eventer, Overworld Artist
Rickyboy - Sound-making (cries), Occasional Fakemon Designer, Attack Animations
Flame-Koala - Stats, Movesets
WesleyFG - Buidling Tiler
Dementiondragoon - Occasional Fakemon Designer
Bards Sword - Story/Dialogue Writer

---​

Next, we have an update on graphics. If you look at the first post, you might see that the trees have been changed. We have gone for a more unique style, and I think it fits better with the essence of the game. It looks smoother and fluffier, and easier on the eyes, rather than the harsh and spiky tree we had before, that seemed to be a knock-off of the B/W tree. We have also thrown in some more dramatic biomes than you may have seen before.

iaza11265068937700.png

---

And thus the update ends. c:​

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Why are the starters in your post and the starters in the trailer different? Also, the boy character in the OP looks very weird. His feet could be bigger, you should also make his neck a few pixels larger, and his right ankle looks a bit fat maybe? Other than that this game looks outstanding! I am dying to see the Pokémon sprites, why haven't you uploaded them yet? I already love the few designs I've seen.

The tiles are amazing, you have an awesome team.

Mosachuset, the name, had me dying XD. Very clever names.

-Raiga-

Just as a note, I'm "rickyboy", so you all don't find it odd that I'm answering questions on their behalf.

Why are the starters in your post and the starters in the trailer different?

Because the trailer, like many of things, are older and haven't been updated yet.

Also, the boy character in the OP looks very weird. His feet could be bigger, you should also make his neck a few pixels larger, and his right ankle looks a bit fat maybe? Other than that this game looks outstanding!

I am dying to see the Pokémon sprites, why haven't you uploaded them yet? I already love the few designs I've seen.

Thats exactly WHY we haven't uploaded them. Nothing kills a fans enthusiasm for playing the game more when the biggest part of the game is spoiled.

However, on our thread on pokemon community, you can usually see more things revealed as that thread isn't limited to sprites like this on is.

Mosachuset, the name, had me dying XD. Very clever names.

The pre-evo is named "Moston" haha :p

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Thats exactly WHY we haven't uploaded them. Nothing kills a fans enthusiasm for playing the game more when the biggest part of the game is spoiled.

Oh, you're right. Are we going to be able to play it on the computer?

However, on our thread on pokemon community, you can usually see more things revealed as that thread isn't limited to sprites like this on is.

I don't want to ruin it.

The pre-evo is named "Moston" haha :p
Hahaha! Woow, very nice.

-Raiga-

Oh, you're right. Are we going to be able to play it on the computer?

Yes sir! Its just a exe. file so anyone and everyone can play it.

The goal date we are aiming for is right at the end of winter, so only a few more weeks hopefully.(believe me, we all want to play it as much as the fans do)