• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[RMXP] Pokemon: Imperial Sky

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
where or how did you get the sprites you use?
Simple, he sprited them himself. He also did the spriting for Helio (how is that going anyway?).
In my opinion he's one of the best spriters out there, no question.

-Raiga-

He also did the spriting for Helio (how is that going anyway?).

Helio version IS imperial sky, but things like the starters and trainers have changed so much from the "transition", its understandable to miss this fact.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
oh :3 ok. Just 1 moar thing, then I stop bothering you :p

I know you don't need an animator, but what about a fakemon spriter?

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
Helio version IS imperial sky, but things like the starters and trainers have changed so much from the "transition", its understandable to miss this fact.

It's been a while since I had last followed the production so I guess the different names mixed me up. Thanks for pointing it out nonetheless.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
This one of the most impressive hacks I've seen! I can't wait to play it when it's available.
Haha. It isn't a hack. This is a game made in RMXP with the Pokemon Essentials Kit as a thin skeleton for the game.

oh :3 ok. Just 1 moar thing, then I stop bothering you :p

I know you don't need an animator, but what about a fakemon spriter?
I don't allow anyone but myself to sprite the fakemon as to keep with consistency in style. Sorry. C: