• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RNG Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon: Ekans
Nickname (if applicable):none
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 don't need special attack flawless
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Shed Skin
EV'd or UT: UT
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Sucker Punch

i have alot of flawless pokemon in my section of the shop link in my sig, message me for what u would like in return

Last edited:
Pokemon: Panpour/Simipour
Nickname (if applicable): N/A
IV's: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Gluttony
EV'd or UT: 4HP/252Sp.Atk/252 Speed or UT
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Scald (TM), Ice Beam (TM), Focus Blast (TM), Nasty Plot (Egg Move - required)
Event (if applicable): N/A
Other info (if applicable): I would prefer an EV'd Simipour lvl 100, but lower lvls or UT are welcome aswell.
TM Moves are optional (would appreciated on EV'd Pokemon).

Offer:
Shiny EV'd lvl 100 = Flawless Shiny EV'd lvl 100 Eelektross
Shiny EV'd <100 = Flawless EV'd lvl 100 Scizor or Flawless EV'd lvl 100 Terrakion
Shiny UT = Other

PM for details or if you're able to fulfill my request (so i can stop posting for it).

Last edited:

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
I am currently seeking:
Cresselia
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
Shiny/Not Shiny: Not Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: N/A
Event (if applicable): Doesn't Matter
Other info (if applicable):

Thundurus
IV's:31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Prankster
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Flawless HP Ice
Event (if applicable): Doesn't Matter
Other info (if applicable): Doesn't Matter

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
from reading the trade threads ive heard alot about pokecheck and pokegts, so i googled them and decided to check them out to see if theres a way to tell if someone tried to pull a fast one on me. i was relieved to see that pokecheck gives all pokemon a premier ribbon for that specific purpose, but looking at pokegts.us, i downloaded a lillipup just to check it out and see if i could see any recognizable distinctions. i did not. is there any way to tell if someone used this to create illegal pokemon? other than moves and abilities?

StoneyPikachu

The Highest Trainer
upload the pokemon to pokecheck urself and do legality analysis. i have heard you can make comlete hacked pokes look legit but it may take a little more work than pokegts.us. pokegen lets you create complete hack legit pokemon i believe if you know how

honestly it's one of the reasons why i don't play pokemon much anymore. that and pokecheck ruins it

Last edited:

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
upload the pokemon to pokecheck urself and do legality analysis. i have heard you can make comlete hacked pokes look legit but it may take a little more work than pokegts.us. pokegen lets you create complete hack legit pokemon i believe if you know how
im not looking to create them, i just want to see if there's a way i can ensure that what i am receiving is not a hack

StoneyPikachu

The Highest Trainer
upload to pokecheck like i said. use legality analysis. most likely if it passes that its not hacked.

look here. click on my pokemon i rngd. you can see they are legit by clicking the legality analysis button. i have them on private mode still so they cannot be downloaded by other people but can still be checked.

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=1&u=ipokeyou

Last edited:

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
upload to pokecheck like i said. use legality analysis. most likely if it passes that its not hacked.

look here. click on my pokemon i rngd. you can see they are legit by clicking the legality analysis button. i have them on private mode still so they cannot be downloaded by other people but can still be checked.

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=1&u=ipokeyou
ok, i might have to look into that, thank you very much!

ok, i might have to look into that, thank you very much!

just to add here, when u check pokecheck and when u look to the legalanalyst part if it comes up the color red then its hacked, color green is what ur looking for on all parts, u will see orange but it usually just means like it was rng abused, just no red n it should be good

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
ok, thank you, and i just checked that lillipup and the SID and PID came up red so i guess thats how ill be able to tell

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
Pokemon: Hitmontop
Nickname (if applicable): Don't care, as long as it is clean(meaning no inappropriate nicknames, please)
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
EV'd or UT: EV'd(if ut, unless it is the result of its evs being wiped, since hitmontop does not legally originate in the wild/egg, plus the fact that you have to evolve Tyrogue to get it, under standard definition of ut, there's no true way to have a ut hitmontop, so I had to put EV'd as answer, however, as there's a non-standard definition of ut that involves wiping all EVs after previously evolving/training it to get the desired form, moves, etc., to make it look ut, if your hitmontop satisfies that non-standard definition, I'll be ok with it...) :)
Shiny/Not Shiny: Either
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Sucker Punch/Fake Out/Close Combat/Wide Guard

Key of above info:
Bold = Must-have
Normal = Can have, but not necessary because either I can take care of it, or either it's the only thing it can have, or it's a minor element that I don't mind if not present...

I have to trade in exchange(all lv. 50+ and EV'd):
Near-Flawless(sp. atk. imperfect) Jolly female Floatzel(w/ ice punch)
Near-flawless(sp. atk. imperfect) Jolly Kabutops(w/ egg move rapid spin)
Near-Flawless(attack imperfect) Modest Gengar(w/ trick)
Timid Lilligant(flawless ivs in hp and sp. atk., a 19 attack IV, and 30 IVs in the three other stats)

^ If you have my desire, and want to fulfill it, pick from the above list, pm/vm me w/ your choice, and I'll respond to you ASAP...

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Wrong thread.

BurningBlaze

Ace Trainer
Looking for a non-English Ditto

Nickname (if applicable): Doesn't matter
IV's:31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature:Any
Ability:Any
EV'd or UT: Doesn't Matter
Shiny/Not Shiny:Shiny preferably.
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves:N/A
Event (if applicable):
Other info (if applicable):From a non English Game

Can offer a perfect UT Shiny Eevee with Timid Nature.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Trading:

Zekrom
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Teravolt
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Bolt Strike/Fusion Bolt/Haze/Outrage
Event (if applicable): SPR2011
Other info (if applicable): Still holding a Dragon Gem

Seeking:

Tornadus
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 or x/x/x/31/x/31
Ability: Prankster
EV'd or UT: Doesn't matter, although UT preferred
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: HP Ice preferred
Event (if applicable):
Other info (if applicable): From an English language game, must not be nicknamed.

Any potential traders: I am currently at college. If the trade cannot go through because of the firewall, I will drop the trade.

Check sig for updated list of wants.

I can offer PP ups (have 6 atm) among various other items - evolution items, stat boosting items etc.
Willing to trade multiple items for 1.

Ristor

I am requesting
Palkia
IVs:
Ability:
Shiny/Not Shiny:
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves:
Event (if applicable):
Other info (if applicable):

I have for trade