• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RNG Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond - king of ducks

Probably an unrealistic request but...

I'd like a (Legit!!)Dreamworld Torchic. Either adamant or jolly, preferably UT. Flawless, except for special attack which isn't important.

I can offer multiple IV bred Pokémon, and a few events. Willing to offer multiple pokémon for one Torchic.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I have Flawless Naive Deoxys available for trade! I also have Shiny Bouffalant/Mewtwo and a Relaxed Faraway Island Japanese Mew!

I am looking for:

WSHMKR Jirachi/SMR2010 Jirachi
WIN2011 Celebi/Ageto Celebi (I would like proof for the Ageto Celebi)
WORLDS2010 Crobat (Flawless would be great!)
ANA Darkrai
Year Of The Dragon Events
Goon's Scizor
Oblivia Shaymin/Heatran

If you have any of these UT or any other good events UT, VM/PM me.

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Looking for a RNG'd Flawless magnemite.
I'll give some dream world males (if I have it) for it or a Darkrai for it.

Last edited:

Urgamoth

RNG Master
I will be happy to RNG for ANYONE! it must be a breeedable mon, or a staionary legendary I can catch in B/W! see examples of my work in the link in my sig!

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Looking for RNG'ed DW Starters in my signature. Please PM me if you can assist. I like to think that I have much to offer

Urgamoth

RNG Master
Looking for RNG'ed DW Starters in my signature. Please PM me if you can assist. I like to think that I have much to offer

None of the starters can be RNG bred, and I will explain why;

#1 they were DW exclusives and males only from Japan

Males DO NOT pass on the DW ability, only females pass abilities on.

any english starter you find with a DW ability, especially female, is hack, so DO NOT take it!

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
None of the starters can be RNG bred, and I will explain why;

#1 they were DW exclusives and males only from Japan

Males DO NOT pass on the DW ability, only females pass abilities on.

any english starter you find with a DW ability, especially female, is hack, so DO NOT take it!

Really? Hm... people lie pretty badly then.... Oh well <3

Thank you for the information love <3

Urgamoth

RNG Master
Really? Hm... people lie pretty badly then.... Oh well <3

Thank you for the information love <3

That's what I am here for to inform and educate!

I have seen plenty of female DW Torchics, and every last one of them has been hacks!!! remember, only the starters can't pass on the DW ability, any other DW female can, but the starters were MALE only

Vandslaux

They CAN be RNGed, but it's harder, as it runs on delays through Entralink.

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
That's what I am here for to inform and educate!

I have seen plenty of female DW Torchics, and every last one of them has been hacks!!! remember, only the starters can't pass on the DW ability, any other DW female can, but the starters were MALE only

I actually recall that, and recall seeing lots of English males as well on this forum... DX

I hope people actually know what they're getting at these trade shops and such. Before we get a warning for going off topic I'll thank you one final time <3

Urgamoth

RNG Master
They CAN be RNGed, but it's harder, as it runs on delays through Entralink.

The actual JPN events can be RNG'd yes, but they CANNOT BREED the ability as it was a male only event!!! Males do not pass Abilities, only egg moves!!!! Fermales pass abilities, this is a proven and well known fact!

so, again, if you see a female DW Starter in ANY language, it is a hack!!!!! Period!!! the JPN DW Starter events were MALE ONLY!!!! Just like the DW Mamoswine event, and the DW Krogunk event, AND the DW Lucario events, they DO NOT exist as females and therefore there cannot be a female with said DW ability!!!!!!

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
I wasn't looking for any females though... Just the RNG'ed DW events. That's still possible, right?

Urgamoth

RNG Master
yes, but not on a U.S Game Cart, has to be the actual Japanese Game to RNG them on, you may find them still on Pokecheck though, in fact I am pretty sure you can and I know a few trusted RNGers there who did them legit! They are the admins of the site...

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
yes, but not on a U.S Game Cart, has to be the actual Japanese Game to RNG them on, you may find them still on Pokecheck though, in fact I am pretty sure you can and I know a few trusted RNGers there who did them legit! They are the admins of the site...

Must find... Japanese RNG'ers... *foams at the mouth*

Just kidding... Again, I appreciate your help :3

Status
Not open for further replies.