• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RNG Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
hey, i wanna hire a RNG'r to rng the cubone i want in my siggy, i have a female and male cubone with iron head in case you need to breed them with it to make it easier on you, pm or vm me!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I am looking for someone to RNG some baby shiny Spinda for me if possible i would love to trade for a baby modest/timid spinda with water pulse and icy wind i would also like a a shiny spinda baby with assist and possibly wish and lastly a shiny baby preferably adamant or brave shiny spinda with fake out and psycho cut i can offer legendaries and DW Pokemon and some legendaries if not for the moves on the spinda i'll trade for just RNG'd shiny spinda i'm starting to collect them for their many different patterns

Last edited:

Wrath89

I am looking for someone who can RNG in the 4th gen to RNG me a Quiet flawless Poliwag w/ Water Absorb and EV train it for me. I need them to evolve it into a Poliwrath and teach it the 4th gen move, Vacuum Wave. Egg move, Encore, would be a plus, but it isn't a necessity. I will trade more for it if it has it though. I realize that this is quite the project, but I have access to pretty much anything non-4th gen you could possibly want. If I don't have it, I can probably get it without much trouble. If you can take on this project for me, message me. I am certain that we can work out a deal.

SlyLuck24

By any chance does anyone have a free bagon (or any evolution) and free seedot (or any evolution) that I can have for nothing in specific. I'll still to give you something good though.

looking for dw abra oddish and aron

KalenArleth

Iridium Trainer
Looking for a Deerling/Sawsbuck
IV's: Pref. Flawless, but SpA can be 0 for all I care. Attack and speed must be 31, the others at least 30.
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Chlorophyll
EV'd or UT: UT
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Any
Other Information: I would PREFER for it to hatch on my game, however, I do not mind if prehatched.

I will trade a Shiny Pichu or MYSTRY Mew for this (And a free DWF Eevee if you so wish). PM me if interested.

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Pokemon: Entei
Nickname (if applicable): Iggy
IV's: Flawless
Nature: Adamant or Timid
Ability: Don't care
EV'd or UT: Either, just tell me what it is
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: No
Event (if applicable): Don't care
Other info (if applicable): PM me with negotiations, ability to clone is highly encouraged.

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Looking for flawless or near flawless Keldeo with Modest or Timid nature when it comes out.
Offering LV 100 Fully EV'D flawless adamant DW Blaziken with life orb.

RNA668

EV Trainer
Offering:
Raikou (japanese)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/30/31/31/31
EVs: 4HP 252 SpAtk 252 Spd
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Shadowball, Hidden Power (ice, 70), calm mind

Currently lvl 83

Looking for: ideally a bold celebi, preferably english. Decent IV breeds/good iv legendaries etc, pretty much anything of EV training worth, I'm new to gen 5 so I'll be after a fair bit. PMs please...

Jmandal

LF: A 4th gen RNGer who can get a near flawless calm heatran with stealth rock. I have a ton of EV'D high IV pokemon (including shiny flawless/near flawless) I can trade as well as a near flawless UT DW charmander.

PM me for more information on what I have. It's a lot!

Shaun4545

I'm looking for a shiny, flawless, Adamant natured shroomish, preferably still in it's egg. In return, I can give you a shiny golduck or a shiny staraptor.

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
still looking for a shinyflawless cubone, male, eggmoves outrage,iron head, if outrage is even possible, rock head ability, giving aLOT for it, pm me !

ps adamant or jolly natured, prefferbly adamant

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Pokemon: Timburr
Nickname (if applicable): N/A
IV's: Flawless
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Don't care
EV'd or UT: UT
Shiny/Not Shiny: Either
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Mach Punch
Event (if applicable): N/A
Other info (if applicable): PM me with negotiations, I have a huge amount to offer.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm looking for a flawless, NON-SHINY Azelf. I need it to be Naive nature, tutored the move Ice Punch.

No nickname is needed, as I am not in the habit of nicknaming most of my legendaries.

I've got a large collection that I am able and willing to trade from, if you've got one to offer. VM me if interested!

Last edited:

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Looking to hire a RNGer who can help me from time to time with requests.
They wouldn't exactly be requests, though. They'd be paid for their work. I can offer handsomely with quite a few flawless events, including shiny flawless Engima Stone Latias, flawless PC Shaymin (actually, its IVs are 31/30/30/31/31/31 for HP Ice), flawless Timid FAL2010 Mew, flawless Jolly SMR2010 Jirachi, flawless Timid Milos Island Thundurus, and more.
Even if it's been a while since I've posted this, please contact me if you're a good RNGer. I'm always interested in finding another one.
Please contact me if you're interested or if you know a good RNGer .

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
Anybody looking for shinys well pm me and see if i got wat u want my freind code 2150 7449 7137

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Looking for flawless or near flawless Keldeo with Modest or Timid nature when it comes out.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Shiny Eevee
Nickname (if applicable): NightDash
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Careful
Ability: any
EV'd or UT: Evolved into Umbreon given in 4th gen or UT eevee given in 4th gen
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Sucker punch(4th gen move tutor)
Event (if applicable): no
Other info (if applicable): This must be given in 4th gen as a 4th gen RNG with or without Sucker punch ;3

Can offer TONS!

mogan3

Wanna trade
looking for a shiny keldeo give any shiny for it dont care wat moves it has or not pm me if u got one

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Looking for flawless or near flawless Keldeo with Modest or Timid nature.

Have a few other pokes such as DW, eggmoves, vgc larvitar, and NN near flawless dw magikarp.

Want that poke badly so can offer multiple if need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.