• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RNG Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXTwilight

✮No Other✮
Completed.

Last edited:
trying to find a shiny flawless pichu or pikachu with a jolly nature. i have plenty of shiny flawless, few events, and dream radar legends. pm/vm please!

stoutshako

Pokwmon Detective
Looking for a shiny modest ralts.

stoutshako

Pokwmon Detective
Looking for this ones.
Shiny male lvl 1 31IVs pawniard with defiant ability.
shiny Jolly male Scyther 31 Ivs with swarm ability.
shiny jolly gible male or female 31IVs, with rough skin ability.

i have victini,deoxys,shaymin,jirachi and genesect to trade.

Looking for shiny flawless legendary birds. I can offer events and shiny flawless

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
Hey, I'm looking for someone who isn't from America to RNG me a completely flawless Ditto. I don't care what ability or nature it has, or whether it's untouched or shiny. As long as it's got the best IVs it can have in every stat and is foreign, I really need it. I can offer legendaries, shinies, items and a few events. I'm willing to overoffer so if you can RNG me one, or if you already have a Ditto that fits the description, please pm me or post a visitor message!

I'm really desperate!

nimane9

Rattata Trainer
Pokemon: Deino
Nickname (if applicable): Leonidas
IV's: All 31?
Nature: Mild
Ability: Doesn't matter.
EV'd or UT: EV'd
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: If possible hidden power Dragon would be cool.
Other info (if applicable): I tried to RNG, but it made no sense for what I was trying to do.

I can get any Sinnoh starters of any Nature, but I only have them in fourth gen. Also have a Shiny Regigigas.

leerod159

Pokemon: Litwick
Nickname (if applicable): none
IV's: Flawless
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flame Body
EV'd or UT: UT
Shiny/Not Shiny: shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves:
Event (if applicable):
Other info (if applicable):*

I can offer starters and dwfs

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Pokemon: Turtwig
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Overgrow
EV'd or UT: UT
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Seed bomb

Offering these from my shop
Shiny searcher piplup
Helpful cubchoo
Powerful tag chandulure
Powerful tag ninetails
Powerful tag whimsicott
Powerful tag lucario
Korean Meloetta
Korean Keledo
V create Rayquaza
Korean Hanguk Rayquaza
Pal city fuouka Manaphy
Genesect

Looking for jolly or adamant shiny eevee, I have shiny modest eevees as well

Ilane

Pokemon:kyurem
Nickname:n/a
Iv:flawless
nature:moxie
Ability:any
Shiny/not shiny:shiny
Ev'd or ut:ut
then the rest are ok not for battle purposes

Can offer starters and few non legend pokemon

I'm confused by the nature of this, Moxie is not a nature. Kyurem has the pressure ability.

xXTwilight

✮No Other✮
Pokemon: Snivy
Nickname (if applicable): Noblesse
Nature: Timid or Modest or Bold
Ability: Overgrowth (?)
EV'd or UT: Untouched
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Mirror Coat or Iron Tail, maybe with Ice or Dragon HP?
Other info (if applicable): None

Please PM me for negotiations...
Thanks

fusionzekrom

I'm back! :)
Pokemon:Tornadus
Nickname (if applicable): N/A
IV's: Flawless/HP ice 70
Nature: Naive
Ability: Prankster
Shiny/Not Shiny: Not shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: N/A
Other info (if applicable): Must be an original RNG, not cloned.

In return, I am willing to offer a Hex-Flawless Timid Eevee (non-shiny). Please VM/PM me if you are willing to spend time to do this. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

DreamerClouDe

BreedrExtraordinaire
Looking for a Tropius. Pretty specific.

Pokemon: Tropius
Nickname: Sarutobi
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes
Ability: Harvest
Nature: Bold
Egg Move: Leech Seed

My 3DS(the one I have registered to my game) is on it's way back from Nintendo for a repair, so I won't be able to trade right away, but I've collected all the Dream World Pokemon that are available in female. I can offer those as trade material for this RNG. If one isn't enough compensation for your services, I don't giving two for the RNG, but I won't, however, be doing two of the "hard to get female" species(i.e. Eevee, Anorith, Lilleep, etc.). I takes forever to hatch a female of those and it's not fair in my eyes. Other than that, I'll be glad to do two Dream World Females for the Tropius. PM me if you can help.

Thanks,
ClouDe

xDallas

RNG Abuser
Looking for someone to RNG me a few pokes! I have flawless/ flawless DW shinies, DW events, DW pokes, EVENTS, flawless events, and alot more to offer up! Message me if interested!

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
From my post in hoenn families sub-forum, in case anyone around here doesn't check narrowed selection threads that only allows offering a single pokemon species for trade or requesting a single species to be traded to the requestor in exchange for any species:

I want a flawless/near-flawless(w/ sp. atk. iv < 31) Shiftry w/ sucker punch, fake out, and chlorophyll, ev-wiped preferred...

I have a RNG'd near-flawless(w/ atk. iv < 31)ut modest-natured latios whose usage is eclipsed by my other latios...

if interested, pm/vm me, and make sure to enter and use my black 2 fc(3440-0907-8860), please...

Last edited:
read my sig. im only available certain days, but when i am i will get you whatever it is you need for free =) cause im not a douche bag! like bictac and kilted trainer. all my pkmn are legit and if not you can trade back for whatever you gave me. i pokecheck everything before giving it to you.

Pokemon: bulbasaur
IV's: best possible spread for HP FIRE
Nature: modest
Ability: overgrow
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: giga drain, HP FIRE

PM ME for what u would like in return, i have plenty of shiny flawless/near flawless pokes in my section of the shop in my sig thanks alot for ur time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.