• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RNG Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need shiny flawless or NF jolly, naive, or hasty entei. Please PM me, I can offer just about anything in return.

Offering a Shiny Palkia from the new US Gamestop event. Looking for shiny pokemon, Dream World females in return. I only accept legitimate pokemon and i do check for their legitimacy. Hacked pokemon will not be accepted. (I do not consider RNG'd pokemon illegitimate.) If you don't have either of the above, i will also accept event pokemon in return.

MegaKingler

ShinyLucarioowner<3
looking for someone who can breed some flawless pokemon for me just message me and tell me what you want

MegaKingler

ShinyLucarioowner<3
anyone here can rng some evees for me? i'll give you items and legends

looking for flawless bashful nature ( considering i dont have a shiny that would be a bonus) will trade my untouched lv 50 2012 wifi darkrai

Icon Zeph

Riolu
Nickname (if applicable): Exodia
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Inner Focus
EV'd or UT: UT
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Bullet Punch

Squirtle
Nickname (if applicable): Soup
IV's: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Torrent
Shiny/Not Shiny: Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Hidden Power Electric and Water Spout

I can offer an shiny untrained event Raikou, shiny untrained Sandile, Shiny untrained event Pichu, DW Lugia and Giratina, a trained Victini, some DWFs, as well as various untrained legends and items. PM me if you're interested in making a deal. :D

Last edited:

Ilane

Offering:

060.png

#060 Poliwag (?), Available: 1
Ability: Swift Swim (DW), Nature: Modest, Gender: Male
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
Egg Move: Encore

489.png

#489 Phione ()
Ability: Hydration, Nature: Impish, Gender: Genderless

489.png

#489 Phione ()
Ability: Hydration, Nature: Jolly, Gender: Genderless

007.png

#007 Squirtle ()
Ability: Torrent, Nature: Bold, Gender: Male
Egg Moves: Haze, Yawn

027.png

#027 Sandshrew ()
Ability: Sand Rush (DW), Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male
Egg Move: Night Slash

066.png

#066 Machop ()
Ability: No Guard, Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch

158.png

#158 Totodile ()
Ability: Torrent, Nature: Impish, Gender: Male
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance

498.png

#498 Tepig ()
Ability: Blaze, Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male

396.png

#396 Starly ()
Ability: Keen Eye (DW), Nature: Jolly, Gender: Male
Egg Move: Double Edge

Check my shop for wants.

CUSTOM REQUESTS are OPEN right now...see last post for restrictions and notes.

jephilologis

Hi everyone. Not really requesting for RNG'd pokes right now but looking for a pair of chatots to start. All I can offer right now is in my signature. One Chatot that I can breed for myself would be awesome. ;441;

Last edited:

alexfirefist6

have several s/f jap ditto pm for offers

Offering a Shiny Giratina from the new US Gamestop event. Looking for shiny pokemon, Dream World females/Rng'd pokes in return. I only accept legitimate pokemon and i do check for their legitimacy. Hacked pokemon will not be accepted. (I do not consider RNG'd pokemon illegitimate.) If you don't have either of the above, i will also accept event pokemon in return.

alexfirefist6

have a rnged dwf eevee that knows wish. pm for offers, will only file trade and you cannot put her up as pub.

Earendil

I have a flawless Lv. 100 Aura Mew up for trade. I'm really not one for these kinds of Pokemon, so I'm just looking for another event Mew in exchange.

Darkinx

Wanting a flawless shiny shinx :)

Don't have much to offer, though I have dwfs in my sig to trade and a couple of shiny pichus :)

Aldonya

So, I had a really neat collection of legit pokes on my SS, but my fiance goofed and sold my copy when he meant to sell his. We weren't able to get mine back (of course :/), and at this point all I want are my favourites back. I only have black and platinum, and really don't have anything worth trading (as my favourites were all on SS being trained, because I liked having them be able to follow me). With that in mind, if anyone has a shiny vulpix (I can't remember stats/ability/moves, just that it was female, which was all that was important to me), a shiny totodile (I do remember this girl had a nice egg move, but it's been so long, and I've been out of touch with the game, that I can't remember what it was, just that it was neat. She also had great IVs, but since I don't plan on ever bothering with pvp battling anymore, that's not really important either), and a shiny eevee (this boy was from the TCG World Championships 2010, but I of course don't expect to get him back, just a shiny eevee is all I'm hoping for.).

These guys are part of a team I had put together back then, based on who my favourite pokemon, appearance-wise (and nostalgia-wise, for feraligatr, as my first game was crystal, on which I'd received a shiny totodile for my first starter). Since appearance is all I want, I don't mind if stats aren't great, though, of course, it would be a bonus if they were good. Because I have nothing to offer for them aside from pokemon that are available in black and platinum, I don't know how likely it is that I'll find any trades, but I figure it's worth a shot. xD

Please PM me if you have any of these pretties~!

TheKrugLife

Goodra Trainer
Looking for a flawless ditto with 31 IVs in every stat pst if you can rng me one

MajesticPrince

Wanting to get the following pokemon:
Nickname (if applicable): Xross (Heracross)
IV's: 31/30/31/31/30/30
Nature: Careful
Ability: Guts
EV'd or UT: UT (level 5)
Shiny/Not Shiny: Not shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: /HP rock/focus punch
Event (if applicable): No
Other info (if applicable): Caught in HGSS with lure, level or friend ball, currently in 5th gen, uncloned with proof

Would be willing to offer all of the following as long as you are okay with receiving files.
*pokemon with an astrix behind their name are nicknamed*
Abomasnow
Absol
Aipom
Articuno
Azelf

Beautifly
Beldum*
Blaziken*
Bronzor*
Bulbasaur

Charmander
Chikorita
Chimchar
Corphish
Corsola
Cresselia
Croagunk
Cyndaquil

Darkrai
Deerling
Dialga

Eevee
Espeon

Feebas
Ferrothorn

Gallade*
Gastly
Gligar*

Heatran
Herracross
Houndoom

Kyorgre
Kyurem
Latias
Latios
Litwick

Magby
Magikarp
Manaphy
Mareep*
Meditite
Mesprit
Mienfoo
Moltres
Mudkip
Munchlax
Murkrow

Ninetails
Palkia
Pansage
Phione
Piplup
Poochyena
Porygon

Ralts
Rattata
Regice
Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel
Remoraid*
Rotom

Sablye*
Scyther
Shaymin
Snover
Squirtle

Togekiss
Torchic
Totodile
Treecko
Turtwig

Umbreon*
Uxie
Vaporeon
Vulpix *

Zapdos

nimane9

Rattata Trainer
Pokemon: Abra
IV's: All 31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard
Shiny/Not Shiny: Not Shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Hidden Power Fire
Event (if applicable):
Other info (if applicable): I have assorted starters I can trade as well as other things

Hrist[ALT]

Battlemaiden Hrist
Seeking: Naive Landorus or Landorus-T
The stronger the IVs, the better.

Offering: Various shinies (Dialga, Japanese Pikachu, Mightyena, Shelgon, Aipom, Giratina).
DW Timid Vulpix

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Nickname (if applicable): Ho-oh (no nickname)
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny/Not Shiny: Not shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Default
Event (if applicable): Dream Radar
Other info (if applicable): I can offer anything in my trade shop (possibly 2-3) for this Ho-oh.

Kyonlelouch

Can some one please trade me a 4 IV or higher foreign ditto. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.