• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RNG Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can RNG 6 IV Dittos and shinies and perfect shinies.
Looking for Charizardite X and Tyranitarite megastones. One pokemon per stone.

PM me if interested

lokistarwind

Let's Player
This is gonna be a unique request. I can offer stuff for Pokemon X and Y which is Flawless Attack or Special Attack Riolu, Flawless HA Torchic, Flawless HA Squirtle with egg moves, and Flawless HA Fletchling.

I also have that shiny event Suicuine in my Pokemon Black game that activates that Zoarark event in game.

The pokemon I am looking for is a flawless 5 or 6IV timid gardevoir with Hyper Voice and trace as the ability.

Message me if you want to work out a deal.

Archaewok1

Looking for an Imposter Ditto with Max Health IV. Can trade flawless non-Imposter Ditto, flawless mild-natured Deino, or any starters Gen 1-5. I only have Pokémon White. PM me if you can help me out. The Ditto can't be hacked.

Arceus500

Im looking for a flawless(6iv) ditto. I can offer(all cloned):
Shiny Event Giratina
Shiny Event Dialga
Shiny Event Palkia
HA Lugia
HA Dialga
Shiny Dragonite
Shiny Gyarados
Meloetta
Deoxys
Landorus(Dream Radar)
Thundurus(Dream Radar)
Tornadus(Dream Radar)
I can also offer these non-DW Starters:
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Squirtle
Oshawott
Tepig
Thank You

Chariblaze

I can RNG you something in Black 1, though it'd have to be fairly easy, so:

• For the sake of speed, IVs will probably be 30 or 31.
  • No rustling grass Pokemon
  • No one-time Pokemon, like legends (or events)
  • No Dream World abilities (unless you provide the female!)
  • Shinies are harder, but possible
  • Same with Hidden Power
I can also maybe RNG some stuff in Black 2, but I've never tried it and it'd only be stuff that is catchable, since breeding is still apparently a no-go.

In return, I basically ask that you accept the Pokemon. I'm looking to get the 32-people-in-Pal-Pad medal in BW2 before the servers shut down on 5/20, so I need to get on Wi-Fi with a lot of people rather quickly. PM me.

Charlessss

I'm looking for someone to do a Capture Request in Gen IV/V
Ralts (Female) 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a Nest ball/ Premier Ball if Shiny. With Hyper Voice
I can offer megastones in Gen VI, Competitive Pokes in Matching Balls (HP Ice Zorua, HP Ice Eevee, HP Ice Electricke, HP Fire Bulba, HP Fire Froakie)

PM me if we can work something out.

kandat

I can rng anything in gen 5. including bw2 legends. I'm looking for rnged events and shiny thundorus and shiny tornadus. im also looking for events.

pm me if interested

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Looking for someone to RNG me a Pawniard/Bisharp
Nickname (if applicable): Red Ranger
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant
EV'd or UT: UT
Shiny/Not Shiny: Whichever is easier for you
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves: Sucker punch and Knock off (move tutor)
Event (if applicable):
Other info (if applicable):

I don't have much in gen 5 but I have many 5IVs in gen 6 (can do 2 for 1), also willing to trade shiny flawless legends for it and shiny 5/6 IVs in general (all are in gen 6). PM me and I'll give you a full list of what I can give to you in return. Please pm me.

BlindEye

Breeder
Looking for someone to RNG a Ralts
Nickname: -
Ball: pokeball
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Trace
EV: No
Shiny: Why not
Moves: Hypervoice (move tutor)

Can trade 4-5 flawless pokemons from gen 5-6

looking for shiny careful aron with curse, and shiny bulbasaur with defensive nature and curse/ amnesia. can offer 6th gen shinys
please PM

Zero 2

Hahahahaha, hohohoho
Looking For Registeel:

Nickname (if applicable):
IV's: 31 HP, 31 Def, 31 Sp. Atk, 31 Sp. Def, 0 Spd
Nature: Sassy
Ability:
Shiny/Not Shiny: not shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves:Stealth Rock
Event (if applicable):

Looking For Heatran:

Nickname (if applicable):
IV's: 31 HP, 31 Def, 31 Sp. Atk, 31 Sp. Def, 0 Spd
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Flash Fire
Shiny/Not Shiny: not shiny
Moves/Hidden Power Type/Egg Moves:
Event (if applicable): Eruption Heatran (Range Tracks Of Light Event)

I suck at RNG, so please don't ask for one in return. I have around 100 shiny Pokemon (Legit) and a few of which are perfect. Thank you for your time. Please PM.

-Zero

Shavire

Dragoon
I'd like a 6 IV Ditto, RNG is too complicated for me and i just can't figure it out. (math was my worst subject in high school) anyways if anyone out there is willing to help me i got a sawk with it's mold breaker ability and a shiny audino on my Black 2 game. of course the Ditto can be from Black/White instead of Black/White2 due to it being easier. hope this isn't too much to ask, i want to try breeding to get some decent pokemon but i'm terrible at RNG. any help is greatly appreciated! PM me if you can.

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
looking for a 6iv ditto i can offer a kalos native shiny durant or gulpin for one pm for details

Status
Not open for further replies.