• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rng

I Love RNG'ing in GenV but I cant get my head around GenIV!?

what doesn't help is im on a Mac only! :/ and Mountain Lion doesnt support RNG Reporter under MonoFrameworks.
I kind of need to see a decent example of it being used infront of me to understand it properly!

ANYWAY...
im not sure if this is the right place to post but Im looking for:
freshly hatched Flawless ADAMANT Male TYROGUE with Guts ability. (shiny would be awesome too!)

if you can..
let me know what you're after and i'll see what i can do!

The Brown Machop

The RNG Beginner
Yeah posting requests and such is why I made the thread and I cant get my head around gen 5 rng so I think a lot of trading will be going on here. Anyway I could try to get the tyrogue but Flawless shinies with a preferred nature and ability can be difficult to obtain

How about forget shiny? Would hat help?

I replied to you pm! Hope we can sort something out!!

Hi I haven't been on in a while but recently I have taken up RNG'ing and it is to me quite fun so I made this thread for people to post.

For me in the past 24 hours I have made 3 shinies Eevee, Kabuto and Spinarak

Saying that you "made them" implies something else entirely, so you should refrain from saying that, and just say you bred them.

I Love RNG'ing in GenV but I cant get my head around GenIV!?

what doesn't help is im on a Mac only! :/ and Mountain Lion doesnt support RNG Reporter under MonoFrameworks.
I kind of need to see a decent example of it being used infront of me to understand it properly!

ANYWAY...
im not sure if this is the right place to post but Im looking for:
freshly hatched Flawless ADAMANT Male TYROGUE with Guts ability. (shiny would be awesome too!)

if you can..
let me know what you're after and i'll see what i can do!

PPRNG supports Gen 4 abuse, so there isn't really anything to hold you back. As for requesting Pokemon itt, you'd be better off requesting it in the trading sub-forums.

Yeah posting requests and such is why I made the thread and I cant get my head around gen 5 rng so I think a lot of trading will be going on here. Anyway I could try to get the tyrogue but Flawless shinies with a preferred nature and ability can be difficult to obtain

Generation 5 RNG is quite simple compared to Gen 4. At any rate, there is already a RNG thread here and a RNG request thread here.