• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

RNGing in Black and White

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDawg

Nice Advent! I just got a new shiny:D Got the HP Fire for coverage.

343.gif
344.gif

Baltoy|Bold|Ground/Psychic|31/30/31/30/31/30|HP:Fire 70

jolteon135

EDIT!!!
Question for Jolt, if hes around- Im checking my PIDs for my Roamer and I have a question about the PID%6 method.

If my marking points for the hex(31 IVs) are 1,3,4,5... and the characteristic is a 1(for attack)... would I keep track of 5s,0s, and 1s for that Nature or just 0s and 1s? Tesseractions post is clear if the characteristic number lands on a 31IV if it still travels around the hex or if it stays on the one it lands on. Im sorry if this is a jumbled mess of a sentence... Im kinda tired and not able to articulate what Im trying to say too well...
Sorry I missed this before you went to bed. Yes you would only keep track of 0s and 1s in that case. If it initially lands on a 31 IV stat on the hexagon it does not travel around the hexagon.
You should use researcher to do the PID%6 for you.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Yo, since the other thread has been made now I'll close this one now, so take your RNG stuff to that thread! Also check out the current guides in the first post or few and give feedback/etc to STUD and all as well, I suggest. In the thread is fine as long as it's not off-topic from RNGing/the RNG guides/FAQs/etc.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=534245

Status
Not open for further replies.