• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Roads to Madness: A Survival/Psychological Horror Game Discussion Topic

DVB

Philosopher Knight
APPROVED BY KAMOTZ

Kamotz said:
DVB said:
Sign-Up Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...-Madness-A-Survival-Psychological-Horror-Game

The actual Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...sychological-Horror-Game-(Rated-M-for-Mature)

I am formally requesting a discussion thread because despite the small amount of members, we have been progressing nicely. I believe it would be beneficial for everyone to be able to discuss the plot for new ideas as well as serve for better communication. Please and thank you

Approved. Good Luck.

-------------------------------------------------------

Fear…

The primordial feeling...
Long has it been needed toward the survival. Fear comes in all forms, but one of the greatest is that of lonliness… No one likes being lonely. Facing those fears alones… It could do something to someone… Especially to a kid. But you must face those fears… Upon turning 13, the number of misfortune you will face the fear of life.

When one turns 13 in the Western world, it was the beginning of a trial. Where one leaves their innocence and discover themselves as they are changed from the outside and from within. 13... Both good and bad.

In this case, it was bad.

One day in Spring, around near the end of school, a boy had his birthday. His 13th birthday. However, it was also his deathday. For you see, you know or knew this boy. At one point or another, you saw this boy on his birthday and deathday. You talked to him. You saw the look in his eyes. It looked like there was something wrong, but you didn't ask. You don’t remember much about him, not even his name. You try to, but perhaps you are uncomfortable remembering so.
At the end of the day, it was heard that he was killed. Much blood was found and that incident occurred near a cliff.

No body was ever found and it faded into a scary story.

Now the years have passed. 7 years have passed...

How old were you on that day?

You were all in high school or maybe even in middle school. The point is, you all knew him. Back then, your last talking with him wasn’t good. Maybe he asked you and you said no harshly. Maybe you bullied him. Maybe you let him down when he needed you most.

Seven years later, now... are you in high school or college or maybe even a graduate. Who knows? You do? You became numb. You became another cog of the large machine of life. You think you have everything set. You are wrong.

You will be reminded of what terror means. You will be used as examples as to why the world as a gray area is a myth. You will be put to the ultimate test that will show whether you can become a 'hero' or simply descend to madness and become a 'devil'. Who knows? That's what makes it fun.

You receive a letter, inviting you stay at the large manor build months ago. The letter is black and written in blood-red cursive ink, it says you are invited for a challenge. You will be put to the ultimate test and winner(s) will be awarded $1,000,000.

You accept because with that kind of money, you would be set for life pretty much.

You all one way or another make your way to the house, unaware of awaits you. The invitation was sent on the kid’s birthday and the day where this begins would be on Friday the 13th in October and ending on Halloween night.

------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome everyone! It is now Day I. This RPG will be fairly fast-paced so we can try and finish it. Now, there is the good ending and the bad ending as well as the secret true ending.

By sometime this week, one of you will be chosen to be broken to the point of becoming the mad man's minion. So brace yourself everyone. It is Day I and it will test your limits on puzzles and riddles.

Rated M: Swearing, Violence, Distrubing imagery and adultery-related content

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the discussion topic! Post your questions, comments and suggestions.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
All right, when Alliance or Chibi Shibi updates, I will time-skip to Day 2 where the fun continues with our poor tortured cast.

Pyroli

Banned
All right, when Alliance or Chibi Shibi updates, I will time-skip to Day 2 where the fun continues with our poor tortured cast.

I look forward to this.

I'm just wondering what everyone thinks will be next? Also perhaps what everyone thinks everyone's chances of survival are?

Alliance

Re-Arrival
I'm getting a post up in a bit, I just had to look up waterboarding because I had no idea what that was.
The punishment really was severe, Allison and Veronica have the lowest stats of all the challengers at 58 Psyche and 95 Vitality.
Damn.
At least I'll get to have Allison rest in a bit and then yay. I can regain some of those back.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Thanks to Alliance and Chibi, everyone will survive at least

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Day 2 has begun. Things will slow down a bit while I try and figure out what to do next though I will also try and not slow it down for too long. Well, I need to ask. How is the pace?

Alliance

Re-Arrival
I really like the pace, it's going nice and quickly.
On a little note, I'm not going to be able to post until tomorrow, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, I hope.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, pretty much your characters will be served breakfasts, filled with varying levels of halluciongens. I will also accept ideas and suggestions for torture on them

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Sorry i've been offline, internet troubles and the whatnot, but will post ASAP and try and fill in the blanks. Sorry for the inconvenience DVB

DVB

Philosopher Knight
And I have to apologize but I am afraid you can't join in this late in the game. Also, instead of approaching me on how to enter, you decided to do things your own way. I'm afriaf you're out, I'm sorry

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Whatever. Hope it goes Ok for you guys

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah, time for more fun! And yes, that sound always scared the hell out of me. It was loud and heart-breaking because I could feel the anguish from it. Made me shiver.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
It is an awful sound, in high school, our 'Family Living' class had a doll that screamed like that, and you could get extra credit for taking it instead of one of the normal dolls.

So, Mandy's mental points have fallen below 50 now, so she's probably going to become annoyingly crazy.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I feel so evil... But yeah, those things are heart wretching because instinctly, you know that it is the sound of an innocent being born into world cursed and in agony.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Now, our groups are about to be offered a chance to restore some Psyche points.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Okay, this Zen guy needs to stop posting in the thread, this is getting annoying

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I updated everyone! I will try and start pusing to the halfway point and things really will start gettng interesting