I don't see why I would say no hahah. Sounds good! I'll have them cloned and ready for you. I should be around at my usual time tonight, but I'll be mostly booked for the weekend.How about bulbasaur charmander squirtle caterpi pidgey and grimer? If not then I'd be happy with any 1st gen
Hey there, welcome back! Just to let you know, Gardevoir I'm still SRing for so she's not available yet. As for the other two, how about:Hi, I'm interested in the Mark McQuillan”s Shiny Machamp (M, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT)
20th Anniversary Manaphy (Lv. 100, Timid, UT, 30/25/31/31/24/31) #
Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir
Let me know what u may want from my shop for these 3
Hey there, welcome back! Just to let you know, Gardevoir I'm still SRing for so she's not available yet. As for the other two, how about:
Totodile-Male-Jolly-Torrent-missing spdef-scratch leer crunch DD
Hoothoot-Male-Calm-Keen Eye-tackle growl foresight night shade
Hi there! Oh darn. I also already have Haxorus and Floatzel so I would have asked for something else. Also, make sure Hoppip is a different nature than Hasty or Jolly, and Zubat is different than Hasty. Let me know about the third! c:Are you still up for that Volcanion trade? If you are, I can trade the following UT shinies:
Haxorus (Touched, but I have a reset bag ready).
Floatzel (Again, touched but I have a reset bag for it).
EDIT: Just realized the Haxorus and Floatzel have nicknames, and I got them from other games. Damn.
I m̶a̶y̶ will also be able to obtain another one through dexnav chaining.
Hello! Wow, never actually been asked for a Japanese Pokemon before. You don't need any special IVs though do you? I can't do IV spreads unfortunately. Otherwise I can do that for ya!Hello Road, I would like to ask for two of your free services:
Cloning for my two event Vivillion with items
a Japanese Relaxed nature Ditto
Hi there! Oh darn. I also already have Haxorus and Floatzel so I would have asked for something else. Also, make sure Hoppip is a different nature than Hasty or Jolly, and Zubat is different than Hasty. Let me know about the third! c:
Ahh, I also already have Kelfki so I wouldn't be interested in that. Don't work too hard!!Well darn, my hoppip is jolly. I'm already chaining for a shiny klefki right now, and I think I'll try to get that shiny taillow you wanted. I'll come back when I get them.
Hack-check it first, then come back. ;3 (You can post in the Hack Check Thread and someone will review it.)I recently obtained a perfect 6 iv shiny Lugia from the gts....it's probably hacked I assume but would you be interested?
Hello! Wow, never actually been asked for a Japanese Pokemon before. You don't need any special IVs though do you? I can't do IV spreads unfortunately. Otherwise I can do that for ya!
As for cloning, sure! Would you mind if I take clones of them or not? Either way is fine!
I'll be on at my usual times this week (and at the time of this post I should be home in about an hour). Cloning shouldn't take too long depending on the number of clones you wanted?
Ahh, I also already have Kelfki so I wouldn't be interested in that. Don't work too hard!!
Cool! 6 clones plus original, got it. Things came up last night after all, but I should be home at my usual time tonight!No I don't need any special IVs for the Ditto. For your second question sure you can make a couple clones for yourself and I only want 6 clones please.
Hahah sorry, I'm pretty sure its on my list.Aha! Well now I'm glad I ended my endeavour for it mid way since it was taking too long.
I recently got a shiny Wingull w/ Calm nature, and a shiny Taillow w/ Bashful nature. Would you be interested in those along with the shiny Zubat (has Lax nature)?
Ooo this list is perfect!! UT means they have no EXP/are not above the level they were caught at, so I think it's good!Alrighty, so I checked all the natures for my shinies, so here you go! I included their genders, and what levels they were caught at. Not sure if they count as UT if they were caught in the wild and not trained?? I'm still new to this but I included their new levels if they were trained! I also added their region names if they were outside the USA, just in case.
- (M) Steelix, Hardy Nature, Met at Lv. 17. UT
- (M) Caterpie, Lax Nature, Met at Lv. 3. UT
- (M) Liepard, Quiet Nature, Met at Lv. 34. UT
- (F) [FRE] Jumpluff, Careful Nature, Met at Lv. 7. -> Lv. 34.
- (F) Hawlucha, Hasty Nature, Met at Lv. 20. UT
- (M) Snorlax, Lax Nature, Met at Lv. 15. UT
- (M) Oddish, Hardy Nature, Met at Lv. 10. UT
- (F) Psyduck, Impish Nature, Met at Lv. 6. UT
- (M) Charmander, Lonely Nature, Lv. 1. UT
- (M) Roselia, Relaxed Nature, Met at Lv. 14. UT
- (F) Gengar, Naughty Nature, Met at Lv. 31. UT
- (M) Trapinch, Mild Nature, Met at Lv. 27. UT
- (M) Goomy, Lax Nature, Met at Lv. 30. UT
- (M) Fennekin, Relaxed Nature, Lv. 10.
- (F) Furfrou, Brave Nature, Met at Lv. 8. UT
- (F) Gible, Hardy Nature, Met at Lv. 26. UT
- (M) Pachirisu, Mild Nature, Met at Lv. 26. UT
- (F) Eevee 1, Bashful Nature, Lv. 7.
- (M) Eevee 2, Modest Nature, Lv. 20.
- (M) [ITA] Butterfree, Sassy Nature, Met at Lv. 4. -> Lv. 91
- (M) Pancham, Bashful Nature, Met at Lv. 8. UT
- (F) Delibird, Brave Nature, Met at Lv. 39. UT
- Raikou, Timid Nature, Lv. 100.
- Rayquaza, Modest Nature, Lv. 100.
- [JPN] Yveltal, Naive Nature, Lv. 100.
The Pokemon that I'm really interested in are these two:
1. Ninetales (F, Lv. 52, Timid, EV SpA/Spe, Drought, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
2. Eevee (F, Lv. 1, Modest, UT, Anticipation, 31/x/31/31/31/31) *
If I have enough, I'd like to ask if I could also get a Water Stone and/or a Leftovers in exchange for another shiny or two? I'm evolving the Eevee after I train it enough to get Baton Pass. I think i accidentally traded away my Leftovers...I don't mind getting rid of my shinies since I don't use them. The only shinies I use are the ones I train and battle with. Or just admire.
Listed in my OP. Most people who can't stay up late can't trade at that time, so I'm not surprised. Unfortunately I have to work this weekend so I won't be around for my weekend times.What's your usually time you can trade? I asked because I'm not sure I'll be able to trade at that time.
Actually I'd like both Eevees, so you could still pick another near-flawless (or whatever equals 2)! I have some listed in my main list as "5IV" so you can take a look at those too!Ah, thank you so much! :'0
Hm.. 12 left. Or 11? I do have 2 shiny Eevees, so if you want only one, then 11 Pokemon left? :0
So if I have 11 Pokemon left that'd you like, I'd like to take these:
So it'd be.. 2 Near-Flawless + 2 Flawless.. equaling 10 of mine for trade, correct? c: I ordered them by preference, so if I can't trade the other ones, I'd know who'd be my next choice.1. Goomy (M, Lv. 1, Modest, UT, Gooey, 31/x/31/31/31/31) *
2. Aegislash (M, Lv. 72, Adamant, EV Atk/Spe, 31/31/31/31/31/31)
3. Dratini (M, Lv. 1, Adamant, UT, Marvel Scale, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
4. Yamask (M. Lv. 1, Modest, UT, Mummy, 31/31/31/31/31/31)