• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Vape-oreon

we get it u vape
Ooh, this one I liked too- ;u;

Tyrunt (M, Lv. 1, Adamant, UT, Strong Jaw, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Ice Fang / Fire Fang) *

If that's okay with you of course!!

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Listed in my OP. Most people who can't stay up late can't trade at that time, so I'm not surprised. Unfortunately I have to work this weekend so I won't be around for my weekend times.

No problem. Do you have Friday 9pm your time availably by chance?

Road

Shiny Master
Ooh, this one I liked too- ;u;

Tyrunt (M, Lv. 1, Adamant, UT, Strong Jaw, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Ice Fang / Fire Fang) *

If that's okay with you of course!!
Yup, all good with me! I'll get them cloned and ready for you~

No problem. Do you have Friday 9pm your time availably by chance?
Hm, I think so? I'll be out of town during the day but I should be home before then. I can't be up too late though as I work all weekend.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Hm, I think so? I'll be out of town during the day but I should be home before then. I can't be up too late though as I work all weekend.

Don't worry I'll be online at 9pm and we can get this trade down quick so you can get your zzz.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Alright, cool, thanks!! c:

Just tell me when we can, but be sure you're getting enough rest! :0
My normal weekday times shooooould work for the weekend, but I'm not sure; my weekend work might tire me out more than I anticipate. @@

Don't worry I'll be online at 9pm and we can get this trade down quick so you can get your zzz.
Agh sorry I missed you again, I didn't get home until really late. @@ What I said to Vape should apply to you too.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Agh sorry I missed you again, I didn't get home until really late. @@ What I said to Vape should apply to you too.

Don't worry I understand. Do you want to try again this evening at 8pm your time or do you want to wait till Monday to try.

Road

Shiny Master
Don't worry I understand. Do you want to try again this evening at 8pm your time or do you want to wait till Monday to try.
Whew, thanks. @w@ That's tricky. Like I think I'd be on at that time, but I'm not sure how late work will run with the events today. I hate to agree and then keep you waiting. @@ I'll keep it in mind and if I can get on at that time I'll drop you a line?

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Whew, thanks. @w@ That's tricky. Like I think I'd be on at that time, but I'm not sure how late work will run with the events today. I hate to agree and then keep you waiting. @@ I'll keep it in mind and if I can get on at that time I'll drop you a line?

Thank you but if don't have the time I can wait for time that's works better for you.

Vape-oreon

we get it u vape
Since my time is uh... UTC-06:00/Chicago time, I guess I just keep checking in the afternoon?
idk, I'm bad at math and timezones.. ;;
Whenever you can is fine!

Road

Shiny Master
Thank you but if don't have the time I can wait for time that's works better for you.
Sorry, it's hard to know. I do have Monday off as a national holiday though so I would be around all day then!

Since my time is uh... UTC-06:00/Chicago time, I guess I just keep checking in the afternoon?
idk, I'm bad at math and timezones.. ;;
Whenever you can is fine!
Ah so you're east coast. Yeah, I'm 13 hours ahead of you hahah. If my normal times don't work then as I said above, I'll be around all Mon (which would be your Sunday afternoon and night) so you can catch me then!

eff_ekt

hey mate :)

any chance you can help me clone a couple of things soon?
Let me know!

Road

Shiny Master
hey mate :)

any chance you can help me clone a couple of things soon?
Let me know!

Sure! I'll be around all day today (it's about 9 AM on Monday for me now).

eff_ekt

Sure! I'll be around all day today (it's about 9 AM on Monday for me now).

hecticcccc, i'm at work atm though....is my 8pm/your 7pm okay tonight when I get home?

Road

Shiny Master
hecticcccc, i'm at work atm though....is my 8pm/your 7pm okay tonight when I get home?
Sure. I'll jot down a note to be here then.

eff_ekt

Online when you're ready. Just require one copy of three event Pokémon that I require cloning :)

Last edited:

eff_ekt

Ummm...seeing as you're not online, I'll go gym now...I'll come back online later this evening to see if you're around. Thanks!

Pkmn0614

I'm interested in these two events:

Winter Vacation Darkrai (Lv. 50, Impish, UT, ふゆやすみ)
Pokemon Center Eevee

You said you're only accepting shiny events? or just shinies?

Road

Shiny Master
I'm interested in these two events:

Winter Vacation Darkrai (Lv. 50, Impish, UT, ふゆやすみ)
Pokemon Center Eevee

You said you're only accepting shiny events? or just shinies?
Both! Those events would be worth 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon each or 1 Shiny Event Pokemon.