• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

decadencia13

Hello! I just saw your VM and decided to revisit the shop just in case! Our pending trade is Shiny Magnezone for the NF Shiny Goomy

I am interested in your Adamant movie14 Victini Near Flawless, the shiny modest Mareep and shiny Buneary.

As for what I have to offer.
Shiny bold Reuniclus 31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny Pineco relaxed sturdy 31/31/31/31/31/0 lv16 from being in the daycare
Random Shiny Beldum from the event, OT Steven but recieved in Japanese language game so Beldum has JP name and nationality
UT Shiny Pelipper random IVs, Docile I'm the OT so can nickname
UT Shiny Zigzagoon Random IVs, Hardy, I'm also the OT so can Nickname
Timid Lugia, Multiscale, 31/x/31/31/31/31 in dreamball of course
Shiny Timid Protean Froakie, EM Toxic Spikes, 31/x/31/31/31/31, I hatched this one so can Nickname

I'm a breeder as well so if you need anything specific I can breed for you, I'm currently working on hatching a shiny male ralts and SR for shiny lugia

I will be online most of today

Road

Shiny Master
I have Kyushu Shiny Gardevoir/Metagross/Ludicolo/Blaziken/Swampert/Groudon/Kyogre
Oh cool! I will need to know natures and OT however, as I have a few of those coming into me on other trades. Did we ever do the trade for Jarvis Gengar?? >>

Hello! I just saw your VM and decided to revisit the shop just in case! Our pending trade is Shiny Magnezone for the NF Shiny Goomy

I am interested in your Adamant movie14 Victini Near Flawless, the shiny modest Mareep and shiny Buneary.

As for what I have to offer.
Shiny bold Reuniclus 31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny Pineco relaxed sturdy 31/31/31/31/31/0 lv16 from being in the daycare
Random Shiny Beldum from the event, OT Steven but recieved in Japanese language game so Beldum has JP name and nationality
UT Shiny Pelipper random IVs, Docile I'm the OT so can nickname
UT Shiny Zigzagoon Random IVs, Hardy, I'm also the OT so can Nickname
Timid Lugia, Multiscale, 31/x/31/31/31/31 in dreamball of course
Shiny Timid Protean Froakie, EM Toxic Spikes, 31/x/31/31/31/31, I hatched this one so can Nickname

I'm a breeder as well so if you need anything specific I can breed for you, I'm currently working on hatching a shiny male ralts and SR for shiny lugia

I will be online most of today
Hi hi! I'm so glad you still want to trade! c:

For Victini I would happily do Lugia if that's alright~ For the other two I'd definitely like Reuniclus (is it the Calm Mind spread with the right ability?), but not so interested in other stuff. If you do want to breed for me I do two non-Shiny 5IV Pokemon for a Shiny 5IV! I'll update my list of breedables and get back to ya! c:

decadencia13

Hi hi! I'm so glad you still want to trade! c:

For Victini I would happily do Lugia if that's alright~ For the other two I'd definitely like Reuniclus (is it the Calm Mind spread with the right ability?), but not so interested in other stuff. If you do want to breed for me I do two non-Shiny 5IV Pokemon for a Shiny 5IV! I'll update my list of breedables and get back to ya! c:

ok so Magnezone, Lugia, and Reuniclus (yes he has Magic Guard and Trick, can Teach CM, 252HP/252Def/4SpAtk) for you Goomy, Victini and Buneary? I'll be online about next 30 mins and then heading out, will be back around 830pm PST (it's still friday in CA lol) I can breed for your Mareep when you get an updated list

Road

Shiny Master
ok so Magnezone, Lugia, and Reuniclus (yes he has Magic Guard and Trick, can Teach CM, 252HP/252Def/4SpAtk) for you Goomy, Victini and Buneary? I'll be online about next 30 mins and then heading out, will be back around 830pm PST (it's still friday in CA lol) I can breed for your Mareep when you get an updated list
Indeed! I'll still be around when you get back so I can clone in that time and be ready fro that trade at least, if you'd like!

Mikazuki Marazhu

of the Furry Fandom
Oh cool! I will need to know natures and OT however, as I have a few of those coming into me on other trades. Did we ever do the trade for Jarvis Gengar?? >>

Nope, I've been off pokemon lately. :V

Details of the events are on my siggy.

Road

Shiny Master
Nope, I've been off pokemon lately. :V

Details of the events are on my siggy.
Darn! I cna barely remember what it was anymore, but I'm sure I had been asking for one of these Kyushu Train events in return, so I'll jsut add onto it hahah.

Ah excellent! After cross-referencing with what I have coming in other trades, I'd be interested in all of them bar Kyogre (got him in another trade). I also saw other Shiny Events I'd be interested if you wanted a lot from me, but I guess it depends on what you'd like?

Road

Shiny Master
I really want the Jarvis's Gengar

Other things i'm interested are:
Shokotan Tropius (F, Lv. 53, Jolly, UT)
Yamamoto Wishcash (F, Lv 51, Gentle, UT)
Baba’s Flygon (Lv. 50, Naive, UT)
Strongest Salamence
Cool. Did you want just one (the JPN one I presume) or both?

Cool! That would total 6 normal Events/Shinies (as Shiny Events are 2 in my book). Actually, on a second look through I noticed you have some normal events I'd like, so if it's alright I'd like to do these:

Pokemon Game Show - Blue's Pidgeot
Pokemon Game Show - Wallace's Milotic
Pokemon Game Show - Steven's Metagross
Pokemon Game Show - Cynthia's Spiritomb
Pokemon Game Show - Iris' Haxorus
Pokemon Game Show - Alder's Volcarona

Road

Shiny Master
Deal when is the most convenient?
YEY thanks a ton! My usual times is listed on my front page. If you have a specific time in mind that tends to help (since I sometimes come on to check messages but don't hang around.) Note my time zone.

Road

Shiny Master

Road

Shiny Master

Ubula

Hi Road. :) I'd love to provide a caring home for your

Female, Lv. 1, UT *
Modest (Anticipation)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Yawn, Wish

but all I really have on your wants list is a shiny Lugia! I also have the following shinies, 1 or 2 or 3 of which could sweeten the deal: Mew, Mewtwo, Infernape, Hercacross, Salamence, Sylveon, Kingdra. IF this trade were to even be possible at all, I'd be forever grateful if you could move tutor Hyper Voice for me--I no longer have my copy of OR. Do let me know. :)

Road

Shiny Master
Hi Road. :) I'd love to provide a caring home for your

Female, Lv. 1, UT *
Modest (Anticipation)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Yawn, Wish

but all I really have on your wants list is a shiny Lugia! I also have the following shinies, 1 or 2 or 3 of which could sweeten the deal: Mew, Mewtwo, Infernape, Hercacross, Salamence, Sylveon, Kingdra. IF this trade were to even be possible at all, I'd be forever grateful if you could move tutor Hyper Voice for me--I no longer have my copy of OR. Do let me know. :)
Hello! My Eevee right? She would be worth 2 Normal Shinies, but everything you've listed I already have. I miight be interested if any of them are UT? Can you tell me what their natures are as well? And you do know I clone yes? (Of course cloning is included in all trades so you'd get your Shinies back too!)

Road

Shiny Master
I'm online now
Sorry, if I'm not online during 6-10 PM my time on weekdays, I'm at work and am just checking messages. (This is why I put specific times lol.) Also it's not Saturday yet??

Kronus09

Hello. I have Jesse's Wobuffet and was wondering if I could trade it for a Volcanion.

Road

Shiny Master
Hello. I have Jesse's Wobuffet and was wondering if I could trade it for a Volcanion.
Seeing as Volcanion is not as rare since the worldwide events are in a few days, that's fine. It is the one from Italy, yes? Date is correct too (June 21st or 22nd, 2014)? If so, would you like the ENG or JPN Volcaion? (Both are the Nebel event, mind you.)