• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Road

Shiny Master
yeah the 20th Anniversary Mew is the OT GF just check serebii but didn't notice they had muti ones so my bad if i gotten you confuse .

But yes it the 20th Anniversary Mew timid one i'm looking to trade. I look at your time frame im good on any of those days ( let me know which day you're free)
GOTCHA, gotcha. Usually see it referred to as "20th" (Game Freak Mew is the Japanese event you get from downloading 1st Gen games) hence the confusion. @w@

I'll be around at my weekday times for sure tonight if you're around? (So like in 2-3 hours.) I'll shoot you a VM when I'm home.

Sharingan

GOTCHA, gotcha. Usually see it referred to as "20th" (Game Freak Mew is the Japanese event you get from downloading 1st Gen games) hence the confusion. @w@

I'll be around at my weekday times for sure tonight if you're around? (So like in 2-3 hours.) I'll shoot you a VM when I'm home.

ok sound good

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
question: will you be able to clone in 7th gen? On the shiny vulpix I asked you to clone for me (sorry I haven't been around lately to finish that up; school's been busy), I was thinking it might be more practical to do it after bank comes out when I can bottlecap the speed and ev train it easier via poke pelago. But if not it shouldn't be that big of a deal, in which case I should have it ready for you in next wednesday to the week after.

Road

Shiny Master
Regigas or Deoxys, whichever has the worse IV's
AH okay, I mean they're both previous gen so they're equally as meh probably. Either would be fine!

question: will you be able to clone in 7th gen? On the shiny vulpix I asked you to clone for me (sorry I haven't been around lately to finish that up; school's been busy), I was thinking it might be more practical to do it after bank comes out when I can bottlecap the speed and ev train it easier via poke pelago. But if not it shouldn't be that big of a deal, in which case I should have it ready for you in next wednesday to the week after.
At the moment I do not have the ability but I'm looking into it! I won't be trading in 7th til I've beaten my ENG game anyway (which I still am not in possession of), which I'm thinking will take at least til the new year (when bank goes live anyway haha). So either way will probably work, it's up to you!

Road

Shiny Master
I'll take Deoxys then
Cool. I'll have him cloned and ready (and double-check what the full trade is).

Also, confirming for sure that Sat will be fine! (My Sat event ends much earlier and my Sun event isn't until later so I don't have to worry about staying up later.)

danoobna

Cool. I'll have him cloned and ready (and double-check what the full trade is).

Also, confirming for sure that Sat will be fine! (My Sat event ends much earlier and my Sun event isn't until later so I don't have to worry about staying up later.)

It was shiny 6 iv bouffalant, serena's Fennekin, and shiny buizel for shiny Kyogre, Lugia, and Deoxys.

10 Pm still works for me

Road

Shiny Master
It was shiny 6 iv bouffalant, serena's Fennekin, and shiny buizel for shiny Kyogre, Lugia, and Deoxys.

10 Pm still works for me
Oh thank you! (I didn't jot down the trade initially but I realize we kept discussing so that's probably why. @w@) Cool, see ya then! c:

danoobna

Oh thank you! (I didn't jot down the trade initially but I realize we kept discussing so that's probably why. @w@) Cool, see ya then! c:

and i would like the fennekin and buizel cloned. And the shiny buizel you're getting is the x/31/x/x/29/31 one

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
So i have a just hatched shiny natu that I am willing to evolve into Xatu and that shiny scatterbug that i am willing to evolve into a spewpa if you are interested
OH! I miiiight be, but what is the nature on those two? (You don't have to evolve them yourself haha, I'll evolve them after they're traded to me!)

danoobna

OH! I miiiight be, but what is the nature on those two? (You don't have to evolve them yourself haha, I'll evolve them after they're traded to me!)

Natu is hasty and the scatterbug is naive

As well, i have an UT Shiny German x/31/31/31/31/31 modest Amaura nickamed Amarino, and an UT Giovanni's Nidoqueen if you are interested

and i have the UT Docile Finneon as well

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Natu is hasty and the scatterbug is naive

As well, i have an UT Shiny German x/31/31/31/31/31 modest Amaura nickamed Amarino, and an UT Giovanni's Nidoqueen if you are interested

and i have the UT Docile Finneon as well
Hmm, I'll pass on Natu and Nidoqueen but Scatterbug, Amaura (note: not nicknamed, that's just the German species name), and Finneon sound good! That totals 4 so 2 legends if you'd like~

Road

Shiny Master
would reshiram and zekrom work?
Sure! c: I'm gonna be pretty booked after Wed but can maaaybe do 10 PM tonight or tomorrow night, if that time is still best for you? (Obviously earlier is better but if not possible I'll make it work.)

Road

Shiny Master
tonight at 10pm or tuesday at 10 pm both work for me
Hmm alright. Lemme see how today goes (it's a later day for me at work) and I'll let you know when I get home.

Road

Shiny Master
UPDATE!
- Added new Competitive Shinies (UT and EV Trained).
NOTE: New additions are no longer being highlighted in gold.

ON SUN AND MOON
I've beaten my JPN Sun and should soon be able to do services soon, but due to not having Bank I still have nothing to offer. (ENG Moon is still on it's way to me.)
Still NOT taking offers on Mageana, sorry!