1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Road, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Desdemona

Desdemona crazy Eevee lady

Sure, I don't mind
    I can be online 6 to 8 pm your time during the week. Just let me know when would work for you

2. Road

Road Shiny Master

Cool! Any day will work, probably closer to 7 though just in case I have a late day at work. Tonight I'll be around for other trades so we could try then!

3. Desdemona

Desdemona crazy Eevee lady

oh wait, i got the time conversion wrong :3 your 6 to 8 pm is 4 to 6 am for me. I'll have to see if can catch you online during the weekend then

4. Road

Road Shiny Master

Sounds about right? I'll look for you over the weekend! c:

5. ChrisDoukas

ChrisDoukas Member

Hello again! I am interest in these events for my omega ruby Yamamoto Wishcash, and golgo octillery! i can offer party of the decade Blaziken (ot 06808) and 10 ANIV Absol (ot:00010) let me know if you are interest :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  6. Road

Road Shiny Master

Hiya! Sounds good to me. I'm assuming you'd like to trade on 6th Gen rather than 7th Gen?

7. ChrisDoukas

ChrisDoukas Member

Yes! It is for my omega ruby so 6 gen...when do you want to trade?

EDIT: Also interest in Cinema Shaymin and WIN2011 celeby, i can give you for them N darmanitan and tolers Ludicolo!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  8. Road

Road Shiny Master

Dang it, you even said OR in the original post. Got it. @w@ Unfortunately I'm busy tonight and will leave for a trip this Friday, but could do it tomorrow or Thu night!

Hmm, which region is N's Darmanitan? Ludicolo sounds awesome though!

9. ChrisDoukas

ChrisDoukas Member

Its ok xD I can also tomorrow i will post here when i am ready! :) N darmanitan is english version

10. Road

Road Shiny Master

Cool! Ahh unfortunately I do have an ENG one (I just got it so it's not on my lists yet @@).

11. ChrisDoukas

ChrisDoukas Member

Then i can replace with best wishes (team rockets meowth)

12. Road

Road Shiny Master

I also have that. @w@ think I can have my list updated before we trade, so maybe wait until I get it updated to check!

13. ChrisDoukas

ChrisDoukas Member

Ok as you wish that also will help me a lot xD Also the meowth i have in korean and japanese if you are interest

14. SrRuss

SrRuss New Member

I give you a shiny marowak and machop for the rayquaza lvl 100 the machop also has pokerus

15. Road

Road Shiny Master

Sorry, not interested in either as I do not need them. @@

16. Snoo

Snoo Work Hard, Play Hard

Hit me up by PM. :]