• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Road

Shiny Master
Hi there :)
I am interested in your Volcanion and Game Freak Mew events if you still have those.
I have some shiny pokemon for trade, most UT and several near flawless with correct natures. If you still have those, please PM and I will gladly provide
you with the list of my shiny pokemon.
Yes they are still available. I clone after all. If it's not too much trouble, please post your list here or provide me a link to one! My PM box gets too full otherwise. @w@

Do you clone them?,if you not clone they I'm still interested.
(If you make Video Proofs,I can get you a example?)
Obviously you did not read my first post at all. I clone, no negotiations. Sorry. ;-;

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Hello I'm back :). Would you be interested in trading your pokescrap shiny mewtwo for two of my shinies?

1 Shiny Event Pokemon (Normal/Legendary) -> 1 Shiny Event Pokemon (Normal/Legendary) OR 2 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 2 Flawless/Near-Flawless Pokemon

Shinies:
-Absol
-Quiladdin
-Eevee
-Mankey
-Gengar
-Ninjask
-Metang
-Gyarados

Nicknamable Shinies:
-Poliwrath
-Yanma
-Abra
-Abra
-Pyroar F
-Pyroar F
-Nosepass
-Nosepass
-Nidoran F
-Nidoran M
-Fraxure
-Fraxure
-Fraxure
-Rufflett
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika
-Hawlucha
-Combee F
-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Pansage
-Quiladdin
-Oddish
-Gyarados

Road

Shiny Master
Hello I'm back :). Would you be interested in trading your pokescrap shiny mewtwo for two of my shinies?

Shinies:
-Absol
-Quiladdin
-Eevee
-Mankey
-Gengar
-Ninjask
-Metang
-Gyarados

Nicknamable Shinies:
-Poliwrath
-Yanma
-Abra
-Abra
-Pyroar F
-Pyroar F
-Nosepass
-Nosepass
-Nidoran F
-Nidoran M
-Fraxure
-Fraxure
-Fraxure
-Rufflett
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika
-Hawlucha
-Combee F
-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Pansage
-Quiladdin
-Oddish
-Gyarados
Oh sure, that would be cool!! I see you have a second Frogadier, does it have a different nature than the one I asked for last time? If so, could I get that and whichever Quilladin is (the most) UT? c:

Also, about EV training, I've been having a hard week at work so I haven't been able to start. I'll see if I can try one tonight and get a better estimate of time!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Oh sure, that would be cool!! I see you have a second Frogadier, does it have a different nature than the one I asked for last time? If so, could I get that and whichever Quilladin is (the most) UT? c:

Also, about EV training, I've been having a hard week at work so I haven't been able to start. I'll see if I can try one tonight and get a better estimate of time!

I believe the Frogadier I gave you had Timid nature right? The other one has Hasty nature, but I nicknamed him (Ardri, but still UT) xD Sorry. If you want, I can nickname it back to Frogadier or Greninja. As for the Quiladdin, sure!

About the EV training, Its okay! Take all the time you need :) I'm not in a rush. Just keep me posted every several days if you can

Road

Shiny Master
I believe the Frogadier I gave you had Timid nature right? The other one has Hasty nature, but I nicknamed him (Ardri, but still UT) xD Sorry. If you want, I can nickname it back to Frogadier or Greninja. As for the Quiladdin, sure!

About the EV training, Its okay! Take all the time you need :) I'm not in a rush. Just keep me posted every several days if you can
Ah yes, I would prefer it without a nickname, and it seeeeems like you can revert nicknames in these newer gens? I'll clone him for you either way, so if you want I could clone, send both back, and have you unnickname the clone. Sounds like a lotta work tho so it's up to you. @@

Ah okay cool, thanks for being understanding! I'll definitely keep you posted!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Ah yes, I would prefer it without a nickname, and it seeeeems like you can revert nicknames in these newer gens? I'll clone him for you either way, so if you want I could clone, send both back, and have you unnickname the clone. Sounds like a lotta work tho so it's up to you. @@

Ah okay cool, thanks for being understanding! I'll definitely keep you posted!

I dont think we can unnickname? I can nickname them Frogadier or Greninja though, but if I nicknamed it frogadier, it would stay frogadier even if you evolve it into Greninja. So do you need me to nickname it to Frogadier? or greninja? or do you prefer other unnicknamed shiny of mine? Sorry about that!

Road

Shiny Master
I dont think we can unnickname? I can nickname them Frogadier or Greninja though, but if I nicknamed it frogadier, it would stay frogadier even if you evolve it into Greninja. So do you need me to nickname it to Frogadier? or greninja? or do you prefer other unnicknamed shiny of mine? Sorry about that!
Actually you can as of Black and White! Rename it its species name (in this case "Frogadier," with the capital first letter) and it'll reset! c:

I was offering to clone it before you renamed it so you didn't have to rename, have it cloned, then rename it again hahah. But yes I would want it back to its species name!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Actually you can as of Black and White! Rename it its species name (in this case "Frogadier," with the capital first letter) and it'll reset! c:

I was offering to clone it before you renamed it so you didn't have to rename, have it cloned, then rename it again hahah. But yes I would want it back to its species name!

Ohh, I just knew haha Thanks for the info.
Oh and I don't need the nickname either haha so its fine.

So its a deal? Let me know anytime when you can trade :) I'm available for whole night today

Road

Shiny Master
Ohh, I just knew haha Thanks for the info.
Oh and I don't need the nickname either haha so its fine.

So its a deal? Let me know anytime when you can trade :) I'm available for whole night today
Ah okay! Yes indeed, thanks!! I need to do a couple other things but I could do tonight! c: I'll PM you.

Ajduk

Hey there, sorry for the late reply.

I've got nothing against clones as long as they don't mess with my game in any way and they are legit pokemon.

Here is the list of shinies that I have for trade. All of them are 100% legit, caught in the game, and since I can't clone none of them are clones.
Most of them are from friend safari in X version but some of them are obtained by hours of breeding. I will put * mark next to those who are
obtained by breeding. All of them should be nicknamable (I don't see why they wouldn't be) and are UT unless stated otherwise (I will have to double
check that but at least 90% of them are UT).

Trapinch (Jolly 31/x/31/31/31/31) *
Growlithe Calm
Growlithe Sassy
Piloswine Lax
Dewgong Naive
Emolga Sassy
Xatu Hasty
Togepi Modest * (x/31/31/X/31/31)
Psyduck Gentle
Floatzel Rash
Floatzel Gentle
Eevee Timid * (only def 31)
Eevee Gentle
Stoutland (this one is not mine, just figured that out)
Crobat lvl 32 not UT
Zigzagoon Calm
Trevenant Timid
Shroomish * Jolly Quick Feet (31/x/31/x/31/31)

Road

Shiny Master
Hey there, sorry for the late reply.

I've got nothing against clones as long as they don't mess with my game in any way and they are legit pokemon.

Here is the list of shinies that I have for trade. All of them are 100% legit, caught in the game, and since I can't clone none of them are clones.
Most of them are from friend safari in X version but some of them are obtained by hours of breeding. I will put * mark next to those who are
obtained by breeding. All of them should be nicknamable (I don't see why they wouldn't be) and are UT unless stated otherwise (I will have to double
check that but at least 90% of them are UT).

Trapinch (Jolly 31/x/31/31/31/31) *
Growlithe Calm
Growlithe Sassy
Piloswine Lax
Dewgong Naive
Emolga Sassy
Xatu Hasty
Togepi Modest * (x/31/31/X/31/31)
Psyduck Gentle
Floatzel Rash
Floatzel Gentle
Eevee Timid * (only def 31)
Eevee Gentle
Stoutland (this one is not mine, just figured that out)
Crobat lvl 32 not UT
Zigzagoon Calm
Trevenant Timid
Shroomish * Jolly Quick Feet (31/x/31/x/31/31)
No problem! Thank you for posting here, it's much appreciated! c:

Volcanion is still at 4 Shinies, while the Mew I'll do for one, if that's alright with you? If so, I would like Dewgong, Psyduck, Eevee (Timid), Stoutland (it's still UT tho right?), and Trevenant! I am happy to clone them and return them if you'd like; the process is harmless to the Pokemon and nothing will happen to your game. c:

Ajduk

No problem! Thank you for posting here, it's much appreciated! c:

Volcanion is still at 4 Shinies, while the Mew I'll do for one, if that's alright with you? If so, I would like Dewgong, Psyduck, Eevee (Timid), Stoutland (it's still UT tho right?), and Trevenant! I am happy to clone them and return them if you'd like; the process is harmless to the Pokemon and nothing will happen to your game. c:

The deal sounds perfectly fine to me.
Stoutland is not UT, I got it already evolved in a trade 2 years ago. If cloning them won't be too much of a trouble for you, then I would greatly appreciate that :)

Eriri

Hello.

I got a shiny Relicanth UT but it's nature is Brave... I got it from Pokemon Y and it's isn't cloned.
I'm interested in: Hope Diancie (Lv. 50, Rash, UT)

Let me know if you are up for it.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
The deal sounds perfectly fine to me.
Stoutland is not UT, I got it already evolved in a trade 2 years ago. If cloning them won't be too much of a trouble for you, then I would greatly appreciate that :)
Ah okay, I'll still take him tho (Stoutland is one of my favorite dogs hahah). Cloning is no trouble at all so I'm happy to do it, thank you! c:
As for times, I won't be free until tomorrow if that's okay? I'll be around all day then!

Hello.

I got a shiny Relicanth UT but it's nature is Brave... I got it from Pokemon Y and it's isn't cloned.
I'm interested in: Hope Diancie (Lv. 50, Rash, UT)

Let me know if you are up for it.
Hi! Thanks for the offer! :3 Brave is actually totally okay, and Relicanth is by far my favorite Shiny! This sounds totally fine to me~
Oh, is it nickname-able, by chance?

Eriri

If you want I can put it back in pokemon bank back to Y and nickname it. Should hopefully still work.
What would be the desired nickname? :p

Last edited:

Ajduk

Ah okay, I'll still take him tho (Stoutland is one of my favorite dogs hahah). Cloning is no trouble at all so I'm happy to do it, thank you! c:
As for times, I won't be free until tomorrow if that's okay? I'll be around all day then!

Hi! Thanks for the offer! :3 Brave is actually totally okay, and Relicanth is by far my favorite Shiny! This sounds totally fine to me~
Oh, is it nickname-able, by chance?

I'm not going to have internet access tomorrow :/ Sunday?

Road

Shiny Master
If you want I can put it back in pokemon bank back to Y and nickname it. Should hopefully still work.
What would be the desired nickname? :p
AS long as you return it to the OT you can do it. c:
That would be awesome!! Actually if you don't mind, let's do the trade, I'll send you two clones back, nickname one, and then I'll trade you another Pokemon of your choice for it! Does that make sense? (So you'd get Diancie and another Pokemon of your choice for a nicknamed and unnicknamed version of Relicanth.)

I'm not going to have internet access tomorrow :/ Sunday?
This depends on if you mean your Sunday or my Sunday, and what time zone yer in. I live in Japan so usually that means "your Sunday" would be my Monday and I have work. @@ PM me your timezone and I'll keep an eye out!

Eriri

Well crap... I left my bag behind with pokemon Y at work. Thought that we could trade yesterday so I brought the game with me to work. But I actuallly forgot to brjng my bag back........ Building closed till monday.... And the time when I get home from work is 2 am your time... I'm from GMT-1

If you want, I could trade you the unnicknamed one first. Relicanth still in pokebank.Then you clone it. And send me back one clone of relicanth. I'll nickname it when I got my bag back (monday earliest) and trade you the nicknamed one back next weekend when we both have time and my bag. Gives me a week to think about 2nd poke too :p
But you can still let me know about the nickname if you want, so that I could note it down to nickname it monday.

If lucky I could sneak away at work on monday and do the trade. Both Alpha Sapphire and Y were caught under the same trainer ingame name, so you don't have to worry about me missing Y copy XD

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
hey there just wanted to let you know your mewtwo with your nature and IV spread is on the 'safe to trade' section at neoseekers :)

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t2028309-gen-vi-hacked-event-thread/

(at the bottom of the first post, shiny mewtwo picture)

So if anyone has any questions about it you can show them other people have accepted it as well (plus you have all of your code pictures proof :) )

Also as a side note I'm looking for a shiny diancie without a powersave date, but it looks like you are in need of one as well so if I happen to find one I'll let you know :)

*edit*

also I was wondering what pokeball this shiny eevee is in:

Eevee (F, Lv. 1, Modest, UT, Anticipation, 31/x/31/31/31/31)

If it's in a good pokeball I have the VGC Mark's Shiny Machamp event to offer if that interests you :)

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Well crap... I left my bag behind with pokemon Y at work. Thought that we could trade yesterday so I brought the game with me to work. But I actuallly forgot to brjng my bag back........ Building closed till monday.... And the time when I get home from work is 2 am your time... I'm from GMT-1

If you want, I could trade you the unnicknamed one first. Relicanth still in pokebank.Then you clone it. And send me back one clone of relicanth. I'll nickname it when I got my bag back (monday earliest) and trade you the nicknamed one back next weekend when we both have time and my bag. Gives me a week to think about 2nd poke too :p
But you can still let me know about the nickname if you want, so that I could note it down to nickname it monday.

If lucky I could sneak away at work on monday and do the trade. Both Alpha Sapphire and Y were caught under the same trainer ingame name, so you don't have to worry about me missing Y copy XD
Oh dang it, I hate it when that happens! I left a ton of stuff in America when I moved to Japan so I know what that's like to the extreme. @w@

Ah okay, if that's alright with you! Thanks and sorry for the trouble! @w@
I would like the nickname to be "Siam" if you could do so! c:

hey there just wanted to let you know your mewtwo with your nature and IV spread is on the 'safe to trade' section at neoseekers :)

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t2028309-gen-vi-hacked-event-thread/

(at the bottom of the first post, shiny mewtwo picture)

So if anyone has any questions about it you can show them other people have accepted it as well (plus you have all of your code pictures proof :) )

Also as a side note I'm looking for a shiny diancie without a powersave date, but it looks like you are in need of one as well so if I happen to find one I'll let you know :)

*edit*

also I was wondering what pokeball this shiny eevee is in:

Eevee (F, Lv. 1, Modest, UT, Anticipation, 31/x/31/31/31/31)

If it's in a good pokeball I have the VGC Mark's Shiny Machamp event to offer if that interests you :)
Hot damn you are the best! Thank you so much!! It really really means a lot to me. ;w;
Yeah hopefully I won't have any trouble hahah. I've been making sure to let people know about it when I trade it as well, so there's no confusion.

Ah yeah I don't have one. I've had some opportunities to get one, but I'm super wary about Japanese events (living in Japan has made me picky lol). Definitely let me know, I'd be happy to trade two or three to you if you have that many you want! c:

Just checked the Eevee and she's in a Dream Ball? Wow I didn't even notice hahah. (Freaked out cuz I thought it was a Love Ball and it seems that's impossible on a HA Eevee.) I would be interested in Machamp indeed! c: