1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Road, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Eriri

Eriri New Member

If you are available now, we could do the first trade. See pm for more info :p

2. XxMegaGlurakYxX

XxMegaGlurakYxX New Member

sorry for the stupid questions^^
    I have a next question:
    Do you redeem the Codes only in Japanese or in other language too?
    (do you get a Championship Landorus Code in the next time?)

3. Road

Road Shiny Master

Hahah it's alright, it's just a lot of stuff can be answered by reading first posts. >w>

Hmm, I think it depends. All the codes I have can only be redeemed on Japanese region games. However, I have Pokemon X set to Japanese language and Pokemon Y set to English language, so I could receive the events in either language. This is what I did with my first Volcanion; that was received on my English Y. The second code I'll use on my Japanese X.

4. Yknot

Yknot Дми́трий Дми́триевич

Ohh I would be very interested in that eevee :) Tried forever to get a HA female 5 IV eevee forever and it never happened. So yea I would trade the machamp for that for sure :) (unfortunately it's on the first day of the event but I haven't seen any powersave dates released yet for it so I don't think it's available to powersave users yet.)

5. XxMegaGlurakYxX

XxMegaGlurakYxX New Member

You can still redeem the PokéScrap B set in English?
    If yes,than I would need they (with a video or redeemtion proof).

I have already give you a list with my Shiny Event Pokémon (first message from my^^)

6. Road

Road Shiny Master

That's fine by me! I'll have him cloned and ready for trading whenever~

Yes I could receive them in English. I already posted my proof of having the PokeScrap codes and course earlier:
    PokeScrap Codes | My Pokescrap Course

Video proof...you people are so picky. These pictures plus Wonder Card pictures wouldn't be enough for you?

As for events, uh, I would be interested in these.
    [FRA] Wi-Fi-Event Shiny Raikou // OT: HVR2011 // ID: 02071 // Rash //
    [FRA] Wi-Fi-Event Shiny Entei // OT: HVR2011 // ID: 02141 // Adamant
    [FRE] Wi-Fi-Events Shiny Suicune // OT: HVR2011 // ID: 02211 // Relaxed

They are UT, yes?

7. Yknot

Great! I think I need to help with some cleanup right now and then bed time, but maybe Tuesday night some time after 10:30 PM (gmt - 5) could work? If not then I should have more time available wednesday :)

8. Road

Road Shiny Master

Crap, I forgot you're very far behind me. No time frame like that will work for me during the week; 10:30 PM your time is 2:30 PM my time and I'm at work until at least 6 PM each day. @@ It may have to bee next weekend after all.

9. Yknot

hmmmm okay. I asked my fiancee and she said I could do a pokemon trade if I wanted to xD

So yea if you want to just do it right now I'm okay with that! (If not that's okay I'm pretty patient :) )

10. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Hey, Road!

Someone directed me here because you offered cloning services. I did read your first post, but I was wondering, when offering the cloning services, do you need for me to offer something up for trade or can I just ask that you clone and keep a copy of whatever you clone for me? I just need two Pokemon cloned. <.>

Thank you very much.

11. Road

Road Shiny Master

SOMEONE REFERRED YOU TO ME?! Oh wow, I'm so honored. ;w;

Nope, cloning is absolutely free from me! No additional cost needed! I'll even not take clones if you prefer; besides, if something interests me that much I'll just offer for it.

12. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Haha yeah :D

Oh okie, awesome! Can you do it now? D: I got my 3DS and my game ready at hand if you can <.> It's fine if you get clones for yourself. The Pokemon in question are just a GF Mew and an OCt2014 Shiny Gengar. <_>

13. Myuu~

Myuu~ New Member

Hi! I have a 5IV shiny Furfrou. It's level 50 though, so it's not exactly UT, sorry.
    Could I get the shiny Mightyena F lv. 24 with a lonely nature, the Meowth M lv. 18 jolly, and the Krokorok F lv. 34 adamant, please?

14. insanemouse

insanemouse Rachel the Random

Is your female Solosis shiny nicknameable? If so, I want it! I have a shiny furfrou, but if I trade it I would like a clone back :3 It's a male and nicknamed Rascal. Not UT. Thanks!

15. Road

Road Shiny Master

Hi! What is it's nature? I already have a flawless one that is Impish.

Ah sorry, he's not. I mentioned in my first post that anything obtained by me is marked with a #, otherwise I traded for it. What is Rascal?s nature? If it's different from what I have I'd still be interested in trading for him! c:

16. insanemouse

Ah sorry, he's not. I mentioned in my first post that anything obtained by me is marked with a #, otherwise I traded for it. What is Rascal?s nature? If it's different from what I have I'd still be interested in trading for him! c:[/QUOTE]

His nature is Careful, and he's level 64...bummer about the solosis >.>

17. Myuu~

Myuu~ New Member

It's a calm nature with the IV missing in attack.

18. Road

Road Shiny Master

So I guess that means you're not interested in anything else. Oh well, thanks for stopping by!

Oh excellent, I'll take it then! I'll make sure to clone the Shinies you want. PM me for trading times! c:

19. insanemouse

20. Road

Road Shiny Master

Oh yeah, I could get a Japanese one relatively easily hahah, but do you need like special IVs or something? I might have a shiny flawless one lying around on previous gens. (Also nah, I get the desire for nicknameables hahah, that's why I offer an extra Pokemon for a nicknamed copy as well as an unnicknamed copy.)