• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

XxMegaGlurakYxX

Obviously you did not read my first post at all. I clone, no negotiations. Sorry. ;-;
sorry for the stupid questions^^
I have a next question:
Do you redeem the Codes only in Japanese or in other language too?
(do you get a Championship Landorus Code in the next time?)

Road

Shiny Master
sorry for the stupid questions^^
I have a next question:
Do you redeem the Codes only in Japanese or in other language too?
(do you get a Championship Landorus Code in the next time?)
Hahah it's alright, it's just a lot of stuff can be answered by reading first posts. >w>

Hmm, I think it depends. All the codes I have can only be redeemed on Japanese region games. However, I have Pokemon X set to Japanese language and Pokemon Y set to English language, so I could receive the events in either language. This is what I did with my first Volcanion; that was received on my English Y. The second code I'll use on my Japanese X.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Oh dang it, I hate it when that happens! I left a ton of stuff in America when I moved to Japan so I know what that's like to the extreme. @w@

Ah okay, if that's alright with you! Thanks and sorry for the trouble! @w@
I would like the nickname to be "Siam" if you could do so! c:

Hot damn you are the best! Thank you so much!! It really really means a lot to me. ;w;
Yeah hopefully I won't have any trouble hahah. I've been making sure to let people know about it when I trade it as well, so there's no confusion.

Ah yeah I don't have one. I've had some opportunities to get one, but I'm super wary about Japanese events (living in Japan has made me picky lol). Definitely let me know, I'd be happy to trade two or three to you if you have that many you want! c:

Just checked the Eevee and she's in a Dream Ball? Wow I didn't even notice hahah. (Freaked out cuz I thought it was a Love Ball and it seems that's impossible on a HA Eevee.) I would be interested in Machamp indeed! c:

Ohh I would be very interested in that eevee :) Tried forever to get a HA female 5 IV eevee forever and it never happened. So yea I would trade the machamp for that for sure :) (unfortunately it's on the first day of the event but I haven't seen any powersave dates released yet for it so I don't think it's available to powersave users yet.)

XxMegaGlurakYxX

Hahah it's alright, it's just a lot of stuff can be answered by reading first posts. >w>

Hmm, I think it depends. All the codes I have can only be redeemed on Japanese region games. However, I have Pokemon X set to Japanese language and Pokemon Y set to English language, so I could receive the events in either language. This is what I did with my first Volcanion; that was received on my English Y. The second code I'll use on my Japanese X.
You can still redeem the PokéScrap B set in English?
If yes,than I would need they (with a video or redeemtion proof).

I have already give you a list with my Shiny Event Pokémon (first message from my^^)

Road

Shiny Master
Ohh I would be very interested in that eevee :) Tried forever to get a HA female 5 IV eevee forever and it never happened. So yea I would trade the machamp for that for sure :) (unfortunately it's on the first day of the event but I haven't seen any powersave dates released yet for it so I don't think it's available to powersave users yet.)
That's fine by me! I'll have him cloned and ready for trading whenever~

You can still redeem the PokéScrap B set in English?
If yes,than I would need they (with a video or redeemtion proof).

I have already give you a list with my Shiny Event Pokémon (first message from my^^)
Yes I could receive them in English. I already posted my proof of having the PokeScrap codes and course earlier:
PokeScrap Codes | My Pokescrap Course

Video proof...you people are so picky. These pictures plus Wonder Card pictures wouldn't be enough for you?

As for events, uh, I would be interested in these.
[FRA] Wi-Fi-Event Shiny Raikou // OT: HVR2011 // ID: 02071 // Rash //
[FRA] Wi-Fi-Event Shiny Entei // OT: HVR2011 // ID: 02141 // Adamant
[FRE] Wi-Fi-Events Shiny Suicune // OT: HVR2011 // ID: 02211 // Relaxed

They are UT, yes?

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
That's fine by me! I'll have him cloned and ready for trading whenever~

Great! I think I need to help with some cleanup right now and then bed time, but maybe Tuesday night some time after 10:30 PM (gmt - 5) could work? If not then I should have more time available wednesday :)

Road

Shiny Master
Great! I think I need to help with some cleanup right now and then bed time, but maybe Tuesday night some time after 10:30 PM (gmt - 5) could work? If not then I should have more time available wednesday :)
Crap, I forgot you're very far behind me. No time frame like that will work for me during the week; 10:30 PM your time is 2:30 PM my time and I'm at work until at least 6 PM each day. @@ It may have to bee next weekend after all.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Crap, I forgot you're very far behind me. No time frame like that will work for me during the week; 10:30 PM your time is 2:30 PM my time and I'm at work until at least 6 PM each day. @@ It may have to bee next weekend after all.

hmmmm okay. I asked my fiancee and she said I could do a pokemon trade if I wanted to xD

So yea if you want to just do it right now I'm okay with that! (If not that's okay I'm pretty patient :) )

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Hey, Road!

Someone directed me here because you offered cloning services. I did read your first post, but I was wondering, when offering the cloning services, do you need for me to offer something up for trade or can I just ask that you clone and keep a copy of whatever you clone for me? I just need two Pokemon cloned. <.>

Thank you very much.

Road

Shiny Master
Hey, Road!

Someone directed me here because you offered cloning services. I did read your first post, but I was wondering, when offering the cloning services, do you need for me to offer something up for trade or can I just ask that you clone and keep a copy of whatever you clone for me? I just need two Pokemon cloned. <.>

Thank you very much.
SOMEONE REFERRED YOU TO ME?! Oh wow, I'm so honored. ;w;

Nope, cloning is absolutely free from me! No additional cost needed! I'll even not take clones if you prefer; besides, if something interests me that much I'll just offer for it.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
SOMEONE REFERRED YOU TO ME?! Oh wow, I'm so honored. ;w;

Nope, cloning is absolutely free from me! No additional cost needed! I'll even not take clones if you prefer; besides, if something interests me that much I'll just offer for it.

Haha yeah :D

Oh okie, awesome! Can you do it now? D: I got my 3DS and my game ready at hand if you can <.> It's fine if you get clones for yourself. The Pokemon in question are just a GF Mew and an OCt2014 Shiny Gengar. <_>

Myuu~

Hi! I have a 5IV shiny Furfrou. It's level 50 though, so it's not exactly UT, sorry.
Could I get the shiny Mightyena F lv. 24 with a lonely nature, the Meowth M lv. 18 jolly, and the Krokorok F lv. 34 adamant, please?

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
Is your female Solosis shiny nicknameable? If so, I want it! I have a shiny furfrou, but if I trade it I would like a clone back :3 It's a male and nicknamed Rascal. Not UT. Thanks!

Road

Shiny Master
Hi! I have a 5IV shiny Furfrou. It's level 50 though, so it's not exactly UT, sorry.
Could I get the shiny Mightyena F lv. 24 with a lonely nature, the Meowth M lv. 18 jolly, and the Krokorok F lv. 34 adamant, please?
Hi! What is it's nature? I already have a flawless one that is Impish.

Is your female Solosis shiny nicknameable? If so, I want it! I have a shiny furfrou, but if I trade it I would like a clone back :3 It's a male and nicknamed Rascal. Not UT. Thanks!
Ah sorry, he's not. I mentioned in my first post that anything obtained by me is marked with a #, otherwise I traded for it. What is Rascal?s nature? If it's different from what I have I'd still be interested in trading for him! c:

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
Ah sorry, he's not. I mentioned in my first post that anything obtained by me is marked with a #, otherwise I traded for it. What is Rascal?s nature? If it's different from what I have I'd still be interested in trading for him! c:[/QUOTE]

His nature is Careful, and he's level 64...bummer about the solosis >.>

Myuu~

Hi! What is it's nature? I already have a flawless one that is Impish.

Ah sorry, he's not. I mentioned in my first post that anything obtained by me is marked with a #, otherwise I traded for it. What is Rascal?s nature? If it's different from what I have I'd still be interested in trading for him! c:

It's a calm nature with the IV missing in attack.

Road

Shiny Master
His nature is Careful, and he's level 64...bummer about the solosis >.>
So I guess that means you're not interested in anything else. Oh well, thanks for stopping by!

It's a calm nature with the IV missing in attack.
Oh excellent, I'll take it then! I'll make sure to clone the Shinies you want. PM me for trading times! c:

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
So I guess that means you're not interested in anything else. Oh well, thanks for stopping by!

Well, if you wanted to clone him, and have a Japanese Ditto so I can try to MM the other shinies I want, I could do that :3 I'm weird and want to nickname my shinies. Let me know!

Road

Shiny Master
Well, if you wanted to clone him, and have a Japanese Ditto so I can try to MM the other shinies I want, I could do that :3 I'm weird and want to nickname my shinies. Let me know!
Oh yeah, I could get a Japanese one relatively easily hahah, but do you need like special IVs or something? I might have a shiny flawless one lying around on previous gens. (Also nah, I get the desire for nicknameables hahah, that's why I offer an extra Pokemon for a nicknamed copy as well as an unnicknamed copy.)