• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
Oh yeah, I could get a Japanese one relatively easily hahah, but do you need like special IVs or something? I might have a shiny flawless one lying around on previous gens. (Also nah, I get the desire for nicknameables hahah, that's why I offer an extra Pokemon for a nicknamed copy as well as an unnicknamed copy.)

Nope, it doesn't HAVE to be special, but if it is, there won't be any complaints from me xD

Road

Shiny Master
Nope, it doesn't HAVE to be special, but if it is, there won't be any complaints from me xD
Hahah alright. I'll look into it tomorrow and get back to you then!

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
Hahah alright. I'll look into it tomorrow and get back to you then!

Sounds like a plan!

*edit*

Time-zone-wise, I'm on Pacific Time (GMT-7)...so your available times for weekdays are between 2AM and 6AM here xD I am usually awake by 6AM but have to leave for work by about 7:30AM. I'm home from about 5PM until I go to bed, which on weekdays is probably by 10PM or so. Just as an FYI ;)

*edit again*

You wouldn't happen to have a charizardite y to trade either, would you? xD

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Sounds like a plan!

*edit*

Time-zone-wise, I'm on Pacific Time (GMT-7)...so your available times for weekdays are between 2AM and 6AM here xD I am usually awake by 6AM but have to leave for work by about 7:30AM. I'm home from about 5PM until I go to bed, which on weekdays is probably by 10PM or so. Just as an FYI ;)

*edit again*

You wouldn't happen to have a charizardite y to trade either, would you? xD
Still haven't checked the Ditto (I'm at work) so that'll come in the next post, sorry. @@

Ahh as I expected! PST is the hardest to match up to. Pretty much means the weekdays won't work, it'll have to be the weekend.

And yes I believe I do? Would you like that along with the Ditto?

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
Yes please! And the weekend will work just fine. I remember when I was in Australia I wanted to call my Mom on her birthday...that was fun figuring out the time change so I

1) called on the right day
2) didn't call in the middle of the night xD

Sigh, this post is not wanting to post, so apologies if I have to delete random parts of it and the formatting looks weird...

*edit*

Thought of something else super random I want...if you have it, it's not really "rare" per se but annoying to find. Female super-sized pumpkaboo/gourgeist, not shiny, not perfect IVs...for MM breeding purposes xD

Last edited:

Mr.FusRoDah

Hey,

I'm curious, are you still looking for a shiny Furfrou? I happen to have one I can part ways with. If so, what can I get for it?

Road

Shiny Master
Hey,

I'm curious, are you still looking for a shiny Furfrou? I happen to have one I can part ways with. If so, what can I get for it?
Hi. The offer hasn't been taken down so yes I am. Did you read the first post?

Mr.FusRoDah

Hi. The offer hasn't been taken down so yes I am. Did you read the first post?

I certainly did. Volcanion isn't on the table for the Furfrou, is it? If it is, that would be cool. If not, let me look through your shop and I'll find some other things that would suffice.

Road

Shiny Master
I certainly did. Volcanion isn't on the table for the Furfrou, is it? If it is, that would be cool. If not, let me look through your shop and I'll find some other things that would suffice.
Hahah, well I guess putting "Shiny Cravings are excluded from Volcanion" can be confusing. Furfrou is my current Shiny Craving. >w> So no, Furfrou would only count as one towards Volcanion. Sorry!

Alright, let me know. Anything else listed in the shop can go towards it!

Eriri

Awake and ready to trade the nicknamed shiny relicanth. Your pm box is full so xD

Road

Shiny Master
Awake and ready to trade the nicknamed shiny relicanth. Your pm box is full so xD
Huh, didn't give me an notification for it. I'll be on in a bit.

Road

Shiny Master
Took forever but I've FINALLY updated my list with all my new loot from trades!

UPDATE!
- Added a myriad of Shinies, including some UT and EV trained flawless!
- Added a myriad of events, including the remainder of my Pokemon Scrap events and some Event-limited Shinies!

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Hello. So, I have a 6IV shiny Cyndaquil for trade. Could I get Furfrou (M, Lv. 1, Impish, Ut, Fur Coat, 31/31/31/31/31/31) * Shiny, in return, if possible?

alessandrae

Hello! I have a UT, Nick-nameable, near flawless shiny Swablu for you!

-Swablu, F, lv. 1.
Bold, Natural Cure.
31/31/xx/31/31/31.
Peck, Growl, Power Swap.
Regular Pokeball.

Idk if you could trade Volcanion for it? I'm not too sure what's the equivalent of the 3 normal shinies. I can also trade it for event pokemon or 1 flawless/near flawless shiny if you're up for it! Please let me know as I got a little confused with the equivalents. Thank you so much!

Road

Shiny Master
Hello. So, I have a 6IV shiny Cyndaquil for trade. Could I get Furfrou (M, Lv. 1, Impish, Ut, Fur Coat, 31/31/31/31/31/31) * Shiny, in return, if possible?
Oh welcome back! I would love it! c: I shall clone le Furfrou and have it ready for ya!

Hello! I have a UT, Nick-nameable, near flawless shiny Swablu for you!

-Swablu, F, lv. 1.
Bold, Natural Cure.
31/31/xx/31/31/31.
Peck, Growl, Power Swap.
Regular Pokeball.

Idk if you could trade Volcanion for it? I'm not too sure what's the equivalent of the 3 normal shinies. I can also trade it for event pokemon or 1 flawless/near flawless shiny if you're up for it! Please let me know as I got a little confused with the equivalents. Thank you so much!
Oh shucks, is Defense really the IV that she's missing? Boy does that put a damper on this offer. ;w; I'll still take her for three as stated however!

Well, I said that Volcanion is worth 4 normal Shiny Pokemon or equivalent, and I have a chart of equivalencies (which basically boils down to 1 normal Shiny = 1 normal Event and vice versa). Since I'll put that Sawblu at 3, there would still be 1 more needed for Volcanion.

BUT if you don't mind trading me a nicknamed and unnicknamed version of that Swablu, I'd be happy to do Volcanion! (So I would clone it, send it back to you, have you nickname the clone, then send it back to me. This is on top of already cloning it so you won't lose her, of course~)

Road

Shiny Master
Oh, yes, if you would please. :)

Also, is there any chance I could get my Pokemon cloned too?
Absolutely!! Cloning is included free in all trades~ Check my first post for my available times and stuff, then you can PM/VM me whenever you see me online for trading!

alessandrae

Oh shucks, is Defense really the IV that she's missing? Boy does that put a damper on this offer. ;w; I'll still take her for three as stated however!

Well, I said that Volcanion is worth 4 normal Shiny Pokemon or equivalent, and I have a chart of equivalencies (which basically boils down to 1 normal Shiny = 1 normal Event and vice versa). Since I'll put that Sawblu at 3, there would still be 1 more needed for Volcanion.

BUT if you don't mind trading me a nicknamed and unnicknamed version of that Swablu, I'd be happy to do Volcanion! (So I would clone it, send it back to you, have you nickname the clone, then send it back to me. This is on top of already cloning it so you won't lose her, of course~)

Sounds great! Do you mind if I PM you for the details?