• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Eriri

Hi. It's me again. I have a shiny porygon, poliwhirl, alomamola and octillery. Should be all UT.
If it's possible I would like to trade for Volcanion and getting clones of them back as well.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Absolutely!! Cloning is included free in all trades~ Check my first post for my available times and stuff, then you can PM/VM me whenever you see me online for trading!

Alright, making me do homework. Ouch. I've figured stuffs out though! I've added your FC. Here is mine:3024-6810-3631. I shall VM you when I see you online. Thank you.

Mr.FusRoDah

Hahah, well I guess putting "Shiny Cravings are excluded from Volcanion" can be confusing. Furfrou is my current Shiny Craving. >w> So no, Furfrou would only count as one towards Volcanion. Sorry!

Alright, let me know. Anything else listed in the shop can go towards it!

It's all good man. I'm going to look through your events and shinies and see if I can find some other Pokemon/others for the Furfrou. If it's too late for the Furfrou, luckily I also have a shiny Goodra which can be up for negotiations. I'm a bit of a shiny hunter.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Sounds great! Do you mind if I PM you for the details?
Oh yeah that's all good! Per forum rules. c:

Hi. It's me again. I have a shiny porygon, poliwhirl, alomamola and octillery. Should be all UT.
If it's possible I would like to trade for Volcanion and getting clones of them back as well.
Welcome back~ Sounds good to me! Please make sure they're UT tho, I'm very strict about that for Volcanion.

Alright, making me do homework. Ouch. I've figured stuffs out though! I've added your FC. Here is mine:3024-6810-3631. I shall VM you when I see you online. Thank you.
I'm tired of having to repeat myself. c: Just be aware that if you see me on when it's not that time, I'm at work and can't trade!

It's all good man. I'm going to look through your events and shinies and see if I can find some other Pokemon/others for the Furfrou. If it's too late for the Furfrou, luckily I also have a shiny Goodra which can be up for negotiations. I'm a bit of a shiny hunter.
Nope, not too late! You had already offered before I changed it so I'll still take it for three. c: If you want to offer Goomy too then that'll be worth three as well!

Mr.FusRoDah

Ahh cool! By equivalent, what do you mean? What's the limit on what I can ask for the shinies in question? I'm just wondering before I ask for something and make a laughingstock of myself.

Road

Shiny Master
Ahh cool! By equivalent, what do you mean? What's the limit on what I can ask for the shinies in question? I'm just wondering before I ask for something and make a laughingstock of myself.
Oh I wouldn't laugh at you for that hahah. Apparently no one understands it. >w>

Well, based on my list, essentially 1 normal Shiny equals 1 normal Event. So like, the shinies listed in just my shiny list are all 1 normal Shiny. My near-flawless Shinies are worth like two, while flawless Shinies are worth three. As for events, basically any event that's not Shiny is worth 1 to me. (Shiny events are 2, except for my Pokemon Scrap Mewtwo who is 3 because I spent years SRing him hahah.)

Hopefully that clears some things up!

Mr.FusRoDah

Oh I wouldn't laugh at you for that hahah. Apparently no one understands it. >w>

Well, based on my list, essentially 1 normal Shiny equals 1 normal Event. So like, the shinies listed in just my shiny list are all 1 normal Shiny. My near-flawless Shinies are worth like two, while flawless Shinies are worth three. As for events, basically any event that's not Shiny is worth 1 to me. (Shiny events are 2, except for my Pokemon Scrap Mewtwo who is 3 because I spent years SRing him hahah.)

Hopefully that clears some things up!

Actually, it does clear up a lot. I got an idea for the trade - How about the shiny Goodra I have for the Pokémon Scrap Zapdos and the Furfrou for the Pokémon Scrap Moltres. Is that cool?

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Actually, it does clear up a lot. I got an idea for the trade - How about the shiny Goodra I have for the Pokémon Scrap Zapdos and the Furfrou for the Pokémon Scrap Moltres. Is that cool?
Oh you're so sweet. Each of the birds I only value at 1 actually, so you could get all three for just Goodra or Furfrou hahah. Would you like the Pokemon Scrap starters as well? I'll trade all three for the other shiny. c:

Mr.FusRoDah

Oh you're so sweet. Each of the birds I only value at 1 actually, so you could get all three for just Goodra or Furfrou hahah. Would you like the Pokemon Scrap starters as well? I'll trade all three for the other shiny. c:

Now that is so sweet my hypoglycemia may be overloaded (I actually do have hypoglycemia lol)

I would gladly trade the Goodra for all 3 birds, and as for the Furfrou, perhaps the level 26 shiny Ferroseed, the level 1 Naïve Treeko, and the level 34 Klefki cool? If not, please let me know, and I do thank you for not conning me.

Road

Shiny Master
Now that is so sweet my hypoglycemia may be overloaded (I actually do have hypoglycemia lol)

I would gladly trade the Goodra for all 3 birds, and as for the Furfrou, perhaps the level 26 shiny Ferroseed, the level 1 Naïve Treeko, and the level 34 Klefki cool? If not, please let me know, and I do thank you for not conning me.
OH GOD PLEASE DON'T DIE??

Yes that's totally cool by me! c: I mean, they are all cloned so as long as that's not an issue with you! I'm also happy to clone yer shinies and send them back to you!

Mr.FusRoDah

OH GOD PLEASE DON'T DIE??

Yes that's totally cool by me! c: I mean, they are all cloned so as long as that's not an issue with you! I'm also happy to clone yer shinies and send them back to you!

Die? Hopefully not yet lol. I''ve never had an issue with cloned Pokémon, so that's fine. Clone the shinies as well? Now that would be lovely. Let me know when you're ready for the trade.

Last edited:

Eriri

Welcome back~ Sounds good to me! Please make sure they're UT tho, I'm very strict about that for Volcanion.
Checked them yesterday, they are all UT. All are under my OT except for porygon. Porygon was bred by a friend of mine. I suppose we will meet at saturday again for the trade due to work :p

Road

Shiny Master
Checked them yesterday, they are all UT. All are under my OT except for porygon. Porygon was bred by a friend of mine. I suppose we will meet at saturday again for the trade due to work :p
Cool, thanks for letting me know! I'll have Volcanion cloned and ready for ya~

Eriri

Is it also possible to trade the clones of my shinies back after volcanion, because I only have a small batch of shinies haha.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Hello Road! :)
Do you have a Flawless JAP Ditto (for my MM purpose)? I can offer one of my normal shinies:

-Quiladdin
-Eevee
-Mankey
-Gengar
-Ninjask
-Metang
-Gyarados

-Poliwhirl
-Poliwrath
-Yanma
-Abra
-Pyroar F
-Pyroar F
-Nosepass
-Nosepass
-Nidoran F
-Nidoran M
-Fraxure
-Fraxure
-Fraxure
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika
-Hawlucha
-Combee M
-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Greninja
-Pansage
-Pansage
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Ivysaur
-Ivysaur
-Wartortle
-Gyarados

Road

Shiny Master
Is it also possible to trade the clones of my shinies back after volcanion, because I only have a small batch of shinies haha.
Of course! cloning is included in all trades after all.

Hello Road! :)
Do you have a Flawless JAP Ditto (for my MM purpose)? I can offer one of my normal shinies:

-Quiladdin
-Eevee
-Mankey
-Gengar
-Ninjask
-Metang
-Gyarados

-Poliwhirl
-Poliwrath
-Yanma
-Abra
-Pyroar F
-Pyroar F
-Nosepass
-Nosepass
-Nidoran F
-Nidoran M
-Fraxure
-Fraxure
-Fraxure
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika
-Hawlucha
-Combee M
-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Greninja
-Pansage
-Pansage
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Ivysaur
-Ivysaur
-Wartortle
-Gyarados
Hmm, I'm not sure I have a flawless one. I'll check my stock when I get home and let you know!

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hey there! Here's the shinies I was talking about: (these are the ones not on a powersave date, just to make sure they are legit)

Arceus – shiny – 100 – Movie 18 prebooking – Serious – Multitype -デセルシティ – 03075 – Jpn – 3/17/2015
Diancie – shiny – 50 – pc mega evolution promo – Timid – Clear Body - ポケセン – 12125 – Fre – 12/25/2015

I still need to see what I would be interested in but I will look in a bit and edit my post!

*edit*

I am interested in these two events, and if you could tell me the redemption date that would be very much appreciated!

Pokemon Scrap 2016 Charizard (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Charizardite Y)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Blastoise (M, Lv. 100, Bold, UT, ENG, w/ Blastoisinite)

*edit*

forgot to mention if we do end up trading I would need clones traded back of what I trade you. That would help me out a lot! <3

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Hey there! Here's the shinies I was talking about: (these are the ones not on a powersave date, just to make sure they are legit)

Arceus – shiny – 100 – Movie 18 prebooking – Serious – Multitype -デセルシティ – 03075 – Jpn – 3/17/2015
Diancie – shiny – 50 – pc mega evolution promo – Timid – Clear Body - ポケセン – 12125 – Fre – 12/25/2015

I still need to see what I would be interested in but I will look in a bit and edit my post!

*edit*

I am interested in these two events, and if you could tell me the redemption date that would be very much appreciated!

Pokemon Scrap 2016 Charizard (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Charizardite Y)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Blastoise (M, Lv. 100, Bold, UT, ENG, w/ Blastoisinite)

*edit*

forgot to mention if we do end up trading I would need clones traded back of what I trade you. That would help me out a lot! <3
Hey there, thanks for the post! c:

Oh gosh those both sound amazing. I would love both of them a ton. @w@

Gosh, only two of them? Yer trading me rare Shiny Events, so how about the whole set?
Per the person that asked me to redeem them (MegaGlurak something, I can't remember his exact user), they were redeemed as shown here:
Venusaur | Charizard | Blastoise

I hadn't checked if that was the PowerSave date, but it seems it isn't. (I tried to not make the same mistake with my Mewtwo hahah.) Still, if you need more proof, I'm happy to provide whatever you need! c:

Also of course on the cloning! It's always included in all trades~ And if you need extra clones as well let me know, I can do that free of charge too!

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hey there, thanks for the post! c:

Oh gosh those both sound amazing. I would love both of them a ton. @w@

Gosh, only two of them? Yer trading me rare Shiny Events, so how about the whole set?
Per the person that asked me to redeem them (MegaGlurak something, I can't remember his exact user), they were redeemed as shown here:
Venusaur | Charizard | Blastoise

I hadn't checked if that was the PowerSave date, but it seems it isn't. (I tried to not make the same mistake with my Mewtwo hahah.) Still, if you need more proof, I'm happy to provide whatever you need! c:

Also of course on the cloning! It's always included in all trades~ And if you need extra clones as well let me know, I can do that free of charge too!

Yaaaay! no powersave date :)

Also wow the whole set would be awesome! I was just expecting two but all three would be sweeeet!

Also thanks for the proof :) I don't really require proof unless it's on a powersave date :)

As for trade times my weekend is pretty packed with two weddings (one is professional and one is a friend) plus normal work so maybe sometime during the week or next weekend would be okay.

I'm kind of a night owl so as for during the week sometimes I'm up as late as 4:00 am my time. I'm gmt -5, I forgot what your gmt is but I know you are Japan so maybe that could work, but if not then Saturday could be a possibility :)