• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Road

Shiny Master
Yaaaay! no powersave date :)

Also wow the whole set would be awesome! I was just expecting two but all three would be sweeeet!

Also thanks for the proof :) I don't really require proof unless it's on a powersave date :)

As for trade times my weekend is pretty packed with two weddings (one is professional and one is a friend) plus normal work so maybe sometime during the week or next weekend would be okay.

I'm kind of a night owl so as for during the week sometimes I'm up as late as 4:00 am my time. I'm gmt -5, I forgot what your gmt is but I know you are Japan so maybe that could work, but if not then Saturday could be a possibility :)
That's what I was hoping for!! Glad it worked out. >w>

Oh absolutely! I value Shiny Events higher than normal Events or normal Shinies. Tbh if you want one more (non-Shiny) events yer welcome to it! c:

Ahh I see, that sounds busy. @@ I've got info on my GMT and weekday times in my OP, though lately I've had a lot more to do at work so I've been too tired to come on. It's really hard to say when I'll be on because of that, but if I am it's always in that time frame! Hopefully we can catch each other...

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
That's what I was hoping for!! Glad it worked out. >w>

Oh absolutely! I value Shiny Events higher than normal Events or normal Shinies. Tbh if you want one more (non-Shiny) events yer welcome to it! c:

Ahh I see, that sounds busy. @@ I've got info on my GMT and weekday times in my OP, though lately I've had a lot more to do at work so I've been too tired to come on. It's really hard to say when I'll be on because of that, but if I am it's always in that time frame! Hopefully we can catch each other...

okay cool I will check your OP again for your time frames and see if that can work out :)

If the weekday isn't good though Saturday could possibly work. I need to sleeeep now though since early morning xD

I will see if there is anything else I would want but if not 3 is more than enough :3

*edit*

I would be interested in the hope Diancie if you could send me the redemption date on it! Thanks in advance!

Hope Diancie (Lv. 50, Rash, UT)

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
okay cool I will check your OP again for your time frames and see if that can work out :)

If the weekday isn't good though Saturday could possibly work. I need to sleeeep now though since early morning xD

I will see if there is anything else I would want but if not 3 is more than enough :3

*edit*

I would be interested in the hope Diancie if you could send me the redemption date on it! Thanks in advance!

Hope Diancie (Lv. 50, Rash, UT)
So I actually have two different Rash Hope Diancie, both of which were obtained myself, but for some reason the dates are listed as 7/22/2015. I don't know how this happened as the event is supposed to be from 7/24/2015?? It even says it on my Wonder Card (pictured on the same page as the 20th Jirachi, Celebi, and PC Ho-Oh).

I'm gonna do some digging and see if I can figure out why this happened, cuz I'm guessing with that date it's gonna be an issue. @@

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
So I actually have two different Rash Hope Diancie, both of which were obtained myself, but for some reason the dates are listed as 7/22/2015. I don't know how this happened as the event is supposed to be from 7/24/2015?? It even says it on my Wonder Card (pictured on the same page as the 20th Jirachi, Celebi, and PC Ho-Oh).

I'm gonna do some digging and see if I can figure out why this happened, cuz I'm guessing with that date it's gonna be an issue. @@

nah it doesn't really bother me too much :)

I will still trade for one of them. it is curious how your DS clock got off but yea the date doesn't really bother me that much :) just as long as it's not a powersave date which it isn't :)

Road

Shiny Master
nah it doesn't really bother me too much :)

I will still trade for one of them. it is curious how your DS clock got off but yea the date doesn't really bother me that much :) just as long as it's not a powersave date which it isn't :)
WHEW okay, sorry about that!! I think it has to do with being in Japan? (That's basically the exact date when I moved here, when I didn't have Internet for some time, so I think it got whacked in that time.)

Cool! They have different IVs so here they are:
Hope Diancie (Lv. 50, Rash, UT, 11/19/31/31/31/31)
Hope Diancie (Lv. 50, Rash, UT, 31/25/31/31/x/27)

I'm sure you'd want the first but I thought I'd post both hahah. Thanks!

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
WHEW okay, sorry about that!! I think it has to do with being in Japan? (That's basically the exact date when I moved here, when I didn't have Internet for some time, so I think it got whacked in that time.)

Cool! They have different IVs so here they are:
Hope Diancie (Lv. 50, Rash, UT, 11/19/31/31/31/31)
Hope Diancie (Lv. 50, Rash, UT, 31/25/31/31/x/27)

I'm sure you'd want the first but I thought I'd post both hahah. Thanks!

hmmm although the second one doesn't have max speed it would depend on how high or low that x stat is.

If it's easier for you, maybe take a picture and I can calculate the IV's, or if it's easier just to type the raw stats (assuming no IV's) that works too :)

eff_ekt

Road mate, I'm gonna get a shiny Lickitung very soon - you interested?
If so, the thing i'm asking for is a bit odd....but would you be able to trade it for Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir event that's coming out soon in Japan for me?

If you're keen, please feel free to shift it to PM...or keep it here, whatever floats your boat lol :)

Thanks!

Road

Shiny Master
Road mate, I'm gonna get a shiny Lickitung very soon - you interested?
If so, the thing i'm asking for is a bit odd....but would you be able to trade it for Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir event that's coming out soon in Japan for me?

If you're keen, please feel free to shift it to PM...or keep it here, whatever floats your boat lol :)

Thanks!
I would be! Assuming it's UT.

This'll depend on if I can get the event. I have to be in the capital to get it, and I'll supposedly be there on the 21st but I'm not sure I'll have time to drop by the right places. Assuming I can get it I'll then be trading it, yes~

eff_ekt

I would be! Assuming it's UT.

This'll depend on if I can get the event. I have to be in the capital to get it, and I'll supposedly be there on the 21st but I'm not sure I'll have time to drop by the right places. Assuming I can get it I'll then be trading it, yes~

Yes it is UT!
Let me know how you go and if you can get the event :)

Thanks mate!

Zoroark123

I'm interested in your SF Ghastly, what would you be looking for in return?? I've a SF EVed Haxorus if you're interested. If that doesn't appeal to you I have more :)

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I'm interested in your SF Ghastly, what would you be looking for in return?? I've a SF EVed Haxorus if you're interested. If that doesn't appeal to you I have more :)
Sorry, not interested in that one, but I look for any Shinies I don't have, juuuuuust like I said in my first post. c:

Last edited:

Zoroark123

Sorry, not interested in that one, but I look for any Shinies I don't have, juuuuuust like I said in my first post. c:

Sorry I must have skipped over the Haxorus when reading :) I'm pretty sure I didn't see a Shiny Boltoy in there, I've one that's near Flawless with HP Fire as far as I know

Road

Shiny Master
Sorry I must have skipped over the Haxorus when reading :) I'm pretty sure I didn't see a Shiny Boltoy in there, I've one that's near Flawless with HP Fire as far as I know
I already have the Axew line so I'm not interested in adding more. Hmm, that could do. Do you have like a full list of what you have? (I don't need flawless/near-flawless, I take just regular Shinies as well -- prefer them actually, if possible.)

Zoroark123

I already have the Axew line so I'm not interested in adding more. Hmm, that could do. Do you have like a full list of what you have? (I don't need flawless/near-flawless, I take just regular Shinies as well -- prefer them actually, if possible.)

I have a shop request in line now but I could try and get you a list now if you like. Sorry for the more than definite stupid question but what do you mean by eve?

Edit: I have a YOTD Impish Swablu, it's not nickname-able though

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I have a shop request in line now but I could try and get you a list now if you like. Sorry for the more than definite stupid question but what do you mean by eve?
Ahh I see, that takes some time. If you could that would be cool!! Sorry for the trouble. @w@ (Also that was a typo, the post has been edited.)

Zoroark123

I am on my game now cross-referencing your list to my pokemon and you have them all except the Boltoy. As I mentioned in my edited post, I do have an Impish Year of the Dragon Swablu if that catches your interest?

Edit: I know that you have a shiny Feebas but I've a Shiny Event Milotic of some kind also?

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I am on my game now cross-referencing your list to my pokemon and you have them all except the Boltoy. As I mentioned in my edited post, I do have an Impish Year of the Dragon Swablu if that catches your interest?

Edit: I know that you have a shiny Feebas but I've a Shiny Event Milotic of some kind also?
Oh I hadn't seen the edit! Unfortunately I'm already getting a Swablu in another trade. I think I have pretty much all of the Shiny Milotic events as well?

I think the Baltoy will be fine after all! I was looking for one other since it's not flawless but Gastly is, but eh, it's close enough.

Zoroark123

Sorry to disappoint, I don't have a very wide range in comparison to your super list XD so are we on for the Boltoy Ghastly trade then? If so, could you possibly EV train the Ghastly? I could repay you in a Gen1 HA Starter?

Road

Shiny Master
Sorry to disappoint, I don't have a very wide range in comparison to your super list XD so are we on for the Boltoy Ghastly trade then? If so, could you possibly EV train the Ghastly? I could repay you in a Gen1 HA Starter?
Trade is okay! Hmm, normally I EV train for free so I'll stick to that (I don't have a need for any HA Pokemon anyway hahah), but it'll take awhile. I'm super busy with work and am also currently sick. What spread would you want?

Zoroark123

Ah I see, I just thought I would try to sweeten the deal for you is all :) that's perfectly fine with me, take all the time you need. I'm just looking for a basic Special Attack Sweeper spread so 252 SpA, 252 Spe and 4 HP. Hope you feel better soon :)