• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Hi! :) I'm interested in the following of your's:

Pokemon Scrap 2016 Shiny Eevee (M, Lv. 15, Modest, UT, ENG) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Venusaur (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Venusaurite)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Charizard (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Charizardite Y)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Blastoise (M, Lv. 100, Bold, UT, ENG, w/ Blastoisinite)

I can offer (uncloned, would need clones back if interested):
ScreenPeekaz Shiny Machamp Event
Nintendo HK Shiny Jirachi Event
Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Event
Pokemon Day Shiny Gyrados Event

All of mine should be UT. Let me know if this is okay. Thanks!!

Road

Shiny Master
Ah I see, I just thought I would try to sweeten the deal for you is all :) that's perfectly fine with me, take all the time you need. I'm just looking for a basic Special Attack Sweeper spread so 252 SpA, 252 Spe and 4 HP. Hope you feel better soon :)
Okay, I'll get around to it and get back to ya. Thanks, I'll try! @w@

Hi! :) I'm interested in the following of your's:

Pokemon Scrap 2016 Shiny Eevee (M, Lv. 15, Modest, UT, ENG) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Venusaur (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Venusaurite)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Charizard (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Charizardite Y)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Blastoise (M, Lv. 100, Bold, UT, ENG, w/ Blastoisinite)

I can offer (uncloned, would need clones back if interested):
ScreenPeekaz Shiny Machamp Event
Nintendo HK Shiny Jirachi Event
Tanabata Shiny Jirachi Event
Pokemon Day Shiny Gyrados Event

All of mine should be UT. Let me know if this is okay. Thanks!!
Hi there! c:

Hmm sorry, I already have the Machamp event and am not interested in more Shiny Jirachi at this time. The Gyarados is the Korean event right? Ideally I'd like pictures of his summary if possible, if not please at least tell me the info on the third summary screen (date, where encountered, etc).

If you have other Shiny Pokemon that aren't events, I'll trade the remaining events for 1 each!

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Okay, I'll get around to it and get back to ya. Thanks, I'll try! @w@

Hi there! c:

Hmm sorry, I already have the Machamp event and am not interested in more Shiny Jirachi at this time. The Gyarados is the Korean event right? Ideally I'd like pictures of his summary if possible, if not please at least tell me the info on the third summary screen (date, where encountered, etc).

If you have other Shiny Pokemon that aren't events, I'll trade the remaining events for 1 each!

Sorry, I missed the Machamp when I was looking over your events.

http://imgur.com/YCH69qq
http://imgur.com/J8dQDUO

I have shiny Noibat, Inkay, and Snover if you are interested. They're all UT at lv. 1.

Road

Shiny Master

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Cool thanks! Looks good so I'll take it. Also those three would be lovely, thank you! c:

Okay, that sounds great. Just to be sure- are you okay with trading clones back of my pokemon? If so, I'm usually available around this time to trade or can trade now. Let me know. :)

Road

Shiny Master
Okay, that sounds great. Just to be sure- are you okay with trading clones back of my pokemon? If so, I'm usually available around this time to trade or can trade now. Let me know. :)
Ah yes of course! Cloning is always included~ I am still at work now (remember I live in Japan so at GMT +9 it's only 2:30ish) and I'm not sure I could make tonight work due to sickness. I'll try to check back when I get home in a couple hours but no promises. @@ My other available times are listed in my first post!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Hello Road. I'm interested in these:
-Pokemon Scrap 2016 Shiny Eevee (M, Lv. 15, Modest, UT, ENG) #
-Mark McQuillan”s Shiny Machamp (M, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT)
-Steven’s Shiny Beldum (Lv. 5, Lax, UT)
Is the shiny beldum English? If so, would you take 2 shinies of mine for each?

I can offer :
-Quiladdin
-Eevee
-Ninjask
-Metang
-Gyarados

-Psyduck
-Poliwhirl
-Poliwhirl
-Poliwrath
-Abra
-Pyroar F
-Pyroar F
-Nosepass
-Nosepass
-Fraxure
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika
-Combee M
-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Greninja
-Pansage
-Pansage
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Ivysaur
-Ivysaur
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Gyarados
-Gyarados
-Luxio
-Throh
-Beartic

Thanks.

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Ah yes of course! Cloning is always included~ I am still at work now (remember I live in Japan so at GMT +9 it's only 2:30ish) and I'm not sure I could make tonight work due to sickness. I'll try to check back when I get home in a couple hours but no promises. @@ My other available times are listed in my first post!

Ah, sorry. I didn't consider. I should be available to trade in a couple hours, but don't if you're not up to it. Get better soon. :) If not, would you by chance be available on Tuesday evening for you? I have to wake up early my time that day and would be able to trade then.

Road

Shiny Master
Hello Road. I'm interested in these:
-Pokemon Scrap 2016 Shiny Eevee (M, Lv. 15, Modest, UT, ENG) #
-Mark McQuillan”s Shiny Machamp (M, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT)
-Steven’s Shiny Beldum (Lv. 5, Lax, UT)
Is the shiny beldum English? If so, would you take 2 shinies of mine for each?

I can offer :
-Quiladdin
-Eevee
-Ninjask
-Metang
-Gyarados

-Psyduck
-Poliwhirl
-Poliwhirl
-Poliwrath
-Abra
-Pyroar F
-Pyroar F
-Nosepass
-Nosepass
-Fraxure
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika
-Combee M
-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Greninja
-Pansage
-Pansage
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Ivysaur
-Ivysaur
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Gyarados
-Gyarados
-Luxio
-Throh
-Beartic

Thanks.
Hey welcome back! Uh I have to check what we traded last time (haven't updated my list yet) so I'll have to get back to you once I do! I'm all for it tho! c:

Ah, sorry. I didn't consider. I should be available to trade in a couple hours, but don't if you're not up to it. Get better soon. :) If not, would you by chance be available on Tuesday evening for you? I have to wake up early my time that day and would be able to trade then.
All good! Thanks for understanding tho! c: Tues evening is tomorrow evening, I think I can work it! (Again dependent on if I'm still sick, but I'm hoping I'm on the last leg so it should be good.)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Hey welcome back! Uh I have to check what we traded last time (haven't updated my list yet) so I'll have to get back to you once I do! I'm all for it tho! c:

Alright! btw if I could also have an extra clone of each of the three events, that would be great xD I could offer one more shiny for the clones if youre ok with that.

Road

Shiny Master
Alright! btw if I could also have an extra clone of each of the three events, that would be great xD I could offer one more shiny for the clones if youre ok with that.
Oh! Hm...Nah, you don't have to do that. I miiiiiight take you up on it if I really need a 7th Shiny but I doubt it hahah. Hopefully I'll be home in a bit so I'll let you know!

eff_ekt

Hello Road :)

Any luck with the Shiny Gardevoir Code?
Still got the shiny Lickitung waiting here for you ^^

Thanks!

Road

Shiny Master
Hello Road :)

Any luck with the Shiny Gardevoir Code?
Still got the shiny Lickitung waiting here for you ^^

Thanks!
Yeeeeeees, by chance I did manage to get a code. I'll be redeeming it soon though it will take some time to get to receiving it (as I have no less than 10 other events to receive before it). I'll post here again with an update once I get it.

And to be clear, no I will not trade this code, only the Gardevoir I get from it.

eff_ekt

Yeeeeeees, by chance I did manage to get a code. I'll be redeeming it soon though it will take some time to get to receiving it (as I have no less than 10 other events to receive before it). I'll post here again with an update once I get it.

And to be clear, no I will not trade this code, only the Gardevoir I get from it.

yeah that's fine :) let me know when you're ready, no rush.

Thanks!

Road

Shiny Master
Hello, I am interested in
Code:
 Skiddo (M, Lv. 1, Careful, UT, Sap Sipper, 31/31/31/x/31/31) *

I have a trade shop, so, if you could look into it, for what you want, it'd be fantastic.
Ah, welcome back. c: Hm, I'm not that interested in anything, but I guess I'll take Caterpie. He's a cute Shiny hahah. Cloning is included as usual!

Eriri

Hello again. I have a shiny Kricketot.
I'm interested in the bold Suicune. Just wondering what the IV's are :p

Road

Shiny Master
Hello again. I have a shiny Kricketot.
I'm interested in the bold Suicune. Just wondering what the IV's are :p
Hi! If the IVs are not listed, they are not worth mentioning. Also, Shiny legends are worth two normal Shinies. @@