• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Road

Shiny Master
Oh okay, is the flawless timid protean Greninja two or worth one normal shiny?
I've updated my list of trade equivalencies since it seems to be unclear. Shiny Flawless is worth 3 Normal Shinies.

UPDATE!
- Price for Volcanion has been lowered!!
- Added a myriad of Shinies and Event Pokemon!
- Updated trade equivalencies and some rules, including stipulations about codes.

Last edited:

Zoroark123

Hey man, how are you feeling? :) just wondering what the story is with the Ghastly? Is it nearly ready or are you still in the middle of it?

Road

Shiny Master
Hey man, how are you feeling? :) just wondering what the story is with the Ghastly? Is it nearly ready or are you still in the middle of it?
Unfortunately I am still sick, and on top of that I am very busy. I haven't even had time to start it, hence why you have heard nothing. >>

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Ah well that's ok :) if you like I'll take the Ghastly as is and I can get around to EVing him myself :p
That would get you the Gastly faster and save me the trouble hahah. Up to you though!

Road

Shiny Master

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Hey again Road! I'm interested in the following :
-Almia Darkrai (Lv. 50, Docile, UT, JPN)
-Korean Nationals 2012 Shiny Volcarona (M, Lv. 100, Naive, UT, KOR)
-2008 TCG World Championships Milotic (M, Lv. 50, Timid, UT)

I can offer 4 of my shinies:
-Poliwhirl
-Poliwrath
-Pyroar F
-Nosepass
-Fraxure
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika
-Combee M
-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Greninja
-Pansage
-Pansage
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Ivysaur
-Ivysaur
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Gyarados
-Gyarados
-Throh
-Beartic
-Dunsparce
-Dunsparce
-Dunsparce
-Munna
-Hawlucha

Road

Shiny Master
How does 9pm your time sound? That's 12pm English/Irish time?
Tonight? (At the time of this post, that would be 5 hours from now.) I'll make sure to be around then.

Hey again Road! I'm interested in the following :
-Almia Darkrai (Lv. 50, Docile, UT, JPN)
-Korean Nationals 2012 Shiny Volcarona (M, Lv. 100, Naive, UT, KOR)
-2008 TCG World Championships Milotic (M, Lv. 50, Timid, UT)

I can offer 4 of my shinies:
-Poliwhirl
-Poliwrath
-Pyroar F
-Nosepass
-Fraxure
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika
-Combee M
-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Greninja
-Pansage
-Pansage
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Ivysaur
-Ivysaur
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Gyarados
-Gyarados
-Throh
-Beartic
-Dunsparce
-Dunsparce
-Dunsparce
-Munna
-Hawlucha
Boy you come back periodically. Welcome back! c:

Hm, pretty sure the Milotic is Shiny (not sure why that isn't listed), but 4 is fine with me! Hm, for sure a Dunsparce (any) and Munna will do. Do you still have Oddishes? I could use a couple more if you do~

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Tonight? (At the time of this post, that would be 5 hours from now.) I'll make sure to be around then.

Boy you come back periodically. Welcome back! c:

Hm, pretty sure the Milotic is Shiny (not sure why that isn't listed), but 4 is fine with me! Hm, for sure a Dunsparce (any) and Munna will do. Do you still have Oddishes? I could use a couple more if you do~

sorry Haha well there's this guy that has the events that I've been looking for, and it seems that you have what he wants.

oh it is shiny? my bad. Feel free to choose 1 additional pokemon for it

I've got only one more oddish, its modest nature. Is it the same one I gave you?

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
sorry Haha well there's this guy that has the events that I've been looking for, and it seems that you have what he wants.

oh it is shiny? my bad. Feel free to choose 1 additional pokemon for it

I've got only one more oddish, its modest nature. Is it the same one I gave you?
Ah I see! Glad to be of service, I guess? @w@

Nope, the one you gave me is Calm! So I'll take Dunsparce, Munna, and Oddish fur sure. Hm...Could I get the natures on yer Poliwhirl/Poliwrath, Fraxure, and the Ivysaurs?

Zoroark123

I'm so sorry, I totally forgot that we were switching Internet providers today! Sorry to have kept you waiting it was a stupid mistake

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Ah I see! Glad to be of service, I guess? @w@

Nope, the one you gave me is Calm! So I'll take Dunsparce, Munna, and Oddish fur sure. Hm...Could I get the natures on yer Poliwhirl/Poliwrath, Fraxure, and the Ivysaurs?

-Poliwrath, Brave
-Fraxure, Jolly

I think I traded the Ivysaurs and the poliwhirl already, sorry! If you already have those two above (and the other ones I listed), I can offer you another list. Let me know.

Road

Shiny Master
-Poliwrath, Brave
-Fraxure, Jolly

I think I traded the Ivysaurs and the poliwhirl already, sorry! If you already have those two above (and the other ones I listed), I can offer you another list. Let me know.
Ooo, Fraxure will do nicely! But I do have a Brave Poliwhirl from you already hahah. You know, you've been a cool bro, so let's leave it at 4 yeah? I don't mind~

Road

Shiny Master
I have a level 45, Cobalion, a lvl 51 cobalion with pokerus, a japanese lvl 51 cobalion, a spanish lvl 51 cobalion, a lvl 50 Yveltal, a French lvl 50 Yveltal, Three shiny evet xerneas and three shiny event yveltals for trade
Okay. I'm not interested in the Shiny Yveltalts or Xerneases, I have plenty of those. I'll take any or all of the other six!

Please make sure to check the equivalencies and rules in my first post before telling me what you'd like.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Hello. I'm back. : P

I have 5IV shiny Snivy, Mudkip and a BR Hawalucha. Are you interested in any of these three?
Uh I don't know. Depends on natures.

danoobna

Okay. I'm not interested in the Shiny Yveltalts or Xerneases, I have plenty of those. I'll take any or all of the other six!

Please make sure to check the equivalencies and rules in my first post before telling me what you'd like.

With the delphox, would three of the cobalions be an equivalent trade?