• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Lvl 1 Shiny Snivy (5IV, missing special defense)(mirror coat/magical leaf/captivate/glare) I do not know the nature because I haven't received it yet.

Lvl 100 Shiny Hawlucha 6IV Adamant Nature/Unburden (Hone Claws/Sky attack/High Jump Kick/Stone edge - EV trained. )

lvl1 Shiny Mudkip (5IV, Missing Special Attack)(Ice Ball/Curse/Avalanche/Mud Bomb.)

Road

Shiny Master
With the delphox, would three of the cobalions be an equivalent trade?
Sure, I'll do that! c:

Lvl 1 Shiny Snivy (5IV, missing special defense)(mirror coat/magical leaf/captivate/glare) I do not know the nature because I haven't received it yet.

Lvl 100 Shiny Hawlucha 6IV Adamant Nature/Unburden (Hone Claws/Sky attack/High Jump Kick/Stone edge - EV trained. )

lvl1 Shiny Mudkip (5IV, Missing Special Attack)(Ice Ball/Curse/Avalanche/Mud Bomb.)
I'll need to know the nature of Snivy and Mudkip when you get them. I already have a flawless Timid Serperior and 5IV Adamant Mudkip.

As for Hawlucha, sounds good so I'll take it!

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Sure, I'll do that! c:

I'll need to know the nature of Snivy and Mudkip when you get them. I already have a flawless Timid Serperior and 5IV Adamant Mudkip.

As for Hawlucha, sounds good so I'll take it!

Mudkip is adamant, so, I guess you have it.

I also happen to have a shiny 5IV(Missing Spl Attack) level 100 Charizard X with adamant nature and EV trained. Sorry, for posting too much, >.<

Road

Shiny Master
Mudkip is adamant, so, I guess you have it.

I also happen to have a shiny 5IV(Missing Spl Attack) level 100 Charizard X with adamant nature and EV trained. Sorry, for posting too much, >.<
Oh darn, sorry then. @@ Hahah don't worry about posting, it bumps my thread so it's all good! c:

Oh I'd take him too! So him an Hawlucha sound good~

I am interested in the Delphox, Adamant quilladin, adamant Squirtle, and Hasty Frogadier
Sounds good to me~ Would you need your legends cloned and sent back to you?

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Oh darn, sorry then. @@ Hahah don't worry about posting, it bumps my thread so it's all good! c:

Oh I'd take him too! So him an Hawlucha sound good~

Right, may I please get Petilil (F, Lv. 15, Timid, UT, Own Tempo, 31/31/31/31/31/31) and Deerling (M, Lv. 32, Jolly, UT, nickname Cupid, Chlorophyll, 31/x/31/31/31/31) in return, if you do not mind?

Road

Shiny Master
Right, may I please get Petilil (F, Lv. 15, Timid, UT, Own Tempo, 31/31/31/31/31/31) and Deerling (M, Lv. 32, Jolly, UT, nickname Cupid, Chlorophyll, 31/x/31/31/31/31) in return, if you do not mind?
Someone finally wants Cupid!! <3 <3

Yes you may! I'll have them cloned and ready for trade when I get home~

Road

Shiny Master
No. I do not need any cloning
Alright then. I'm currently at work and will be home at my usual times this week, so I can hopefully trade then!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Ooo, Fraxure will do nicely! But I do have a Brave Poliwhirl from you already hahah. You know, you've been a cool bro, so let's leave it at 4 yeah? I don't mind~

Ah alright thanks!
I guess we have a deal :) I'll be ready to trade at your usual free time. If I could have an extra clone of my oddish, and the three events you're sending me thatd be great!

Road

Shiny Master
would 9:30 pm your time work on January 29?
I'm going to assume you meant the current month lol. That would be tonight for me (about 5 hours from this post)? Sure, I should be around, but only until 10.

Ah alright thanks!
I guess we have a deal :) I'll be ready to trade at your usual free time. If I could have an extra clone of my oddish, and the three events you're sending me thatd be great!
Indeed! Extra clone, can do. c;

eff_ekt

Hello again :)

Would you be able to clone a couple of event Pokemon for me?
Let me know what time suits you best and on which day :)

Thank you!

Road

Shiny Master
Hello again :)

Would you be able to clone a couple of event Pokemon for me?
Let me know what time suits you best and on which day :)

Thank you!
Sure. Are they holding items? How many clones of each (originals + ?)? My usual times should work for today and tomorrow, but on Sunday (your Saturday) I'm out of town.

eff_ekt

Mate, I'm in Australia, so I'm ahead of you, not behind you lol
But Saturday works for me too :) is Saturday daytime (mid-morning) possible for you? I think I'm one hour ahead of you...either way I'm flexible so let me know what time suits you!

Andddd no items, would like three clones (i.e. Original + 2 clones) for about 10 Pokemon? I'll let you know exact number later. Hope that's ok!

Thanks! :)

Sure. Are they holding items? How many clones of each (originals + ?)? My usual times should work for today and tomorrow, but on Sunday (your Saturday) I'm out of town.

Road

Shiny Master
Mate, I'm in Australia, so I'm ahead of you, not behind you lol
But Saturday works for me too :) is Saturday daytime (mid-morning) possible for you? I think I'm one hour ahead of you...either way I'm flexible so let me know what time suits you!

Andddd no items, would like three clones (i.e. Original + 2 clones) for about 10 Pokemon? I'll let you know exact number later. Hope that's ok!

Thanks! :)
Oh...Right. I am awake at the tipe of this post and should be around for all of my day!

Cool. Number of Pokemon isn't too relevant since I can clone in batches. Shouldn't taker too long, then!

Also, about Gardevoir, I'm in the process of SRing her so she is still not available, but she should be soon. As usual, I'll let you know!

eff_ekt

I'll come online now :) just realised I have to rush off to something soon, so I'll just clone one pokemon for now as there's a level of urgency with that one - original + 2 clones please!

thanks!

Oh...Right. I am awake at the tipe of this post and should be around for all of my day!

Cool. Number of Pokemon isn't too relevant since I can clone in batches. Shouldn't taker too long, then!

Also, about Gardevoir, I'm in the process of SRing her so she is still not available, but she should be soon. As usual, I'll let you know!

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I've got a combination of 6 Lugia, cobal,and yvel if your interested for any 6 random shinies
Sure. Uh, I mean it would be nice if you told me what you'd like...?