• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Road

Shiny Master
Whew, I go away for a festival and it gets busy in here. Nuts. @w@

I'm really interested in your shiny modest eevee I have a normal few shiny pokemon to offer
I'm assuming you mean the Near-Flawless one. She would be worth two Shinies. If you don't care about IVs, I d have another one (M, UT, not sure on the ability tho) that's also available as a Sylveon. He would be worth just 1.
As for what to offer, I look for any Shinies that I don't have, preferably UT. c:

Hello Road. If I may, I would like to express an interest in the Skytree Rayquaza referred to in your sig. If you aren't taking offers on it until you update, that's cool and I'll return later. I just thought I'd see if I have anything you'd be interested in.

I have these shiny events that I can't see on your list:
6th gen-
Desert City Shiny Arceus- JPN lonely
WHF Shiny Rayquaza- JPN gentle, GER mild, JPN jolly
CoroCoro Shiny Rayquaza- JPN timid, GER lax, FRE modest, ITA naughty, SPA lonely
XYZ Shiny Yveltal- JPN hasty

5th gen-
Kyushu trains events (all shiny)- Gardevoir, Salamence, Metagross, Walrein, Ludicolo, Milotic, Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile

I also breed 5IVs, (egg moves + HA's not a problem, any pokeball/apricorn available for non HA's) so if you prefer, I can breed some from your list, or anything you like really.

Thanks for your time. :)
Hi there! I would be willing to take offers, sure. Just know they won't be available until probably after the 16th when I return from Tokyo. I should be getting 3 of them (one in JPN, two in ENG) and I'm open to any nature/IV spread you'd like on it~

Not so interested in the 6th gen events, but would like the Kyushu train ones! I'm getting a few of them from another friend so I'll check on that trade and get back to ya.

I have a few offers for you
5IV HA lux ball bunnelby with spikes, defense curl and rollout for your shiny lvl 1 female slowpoke
5IV HA nest ball gible with outrage for your shiny female espurr
I also have a shiny timid no HA male snivy (3IVs and 0 for Att) if you want it
I'm going to assume Bunnelby and Gible are Shiny, so I would be interested in Bunnelby. The other two I'm not interested in tho, sorry.

Were you still interested, Road? xD
Assuming you missed this:

@Pkmn0614: I completely forgot to check Swablu yesterday so I'm just gonna say the nature is fine. Sorry for the delay. @@ So if you'd like to do all 6 YotD events plus the Tyranitar for your original 6 plus TRU Regi I would love that! c:

Last edited:

Nyzari

Hey there! I would be interested in the Pokemon Scrap shiny Mewtwo, but I don't have any shiny Pokemon to offer. Would you be willing to accept any combination of the Flawless/Near Flawless bred Pokemon instead?

Road

Shiny Master
Hey there! I would be interested in the Pokemon Scrap shiny Mewtwo, but I don't have any shiny Pokemon to offer. Would you be willing to accept any combination of the Flawless/Near Flawless bred Pokemon instead?
Hello! c: That'd be cool with me! Would you be okay doing 3 of them with 5IV? They don't have to be flawless hahah. I would like Litwick the most right now, if possible, but any 3 you can do would do!

Nyzari

Hello! c: That'd be cool with me! Would you be okay doing 3 of them with 5IV? They don't have to be flawless hahah. I would like Litwick the most right now, if possible, but any 3 you can do would do!

Sounds good to me! Litwick shouldn't be a problem, any other 2 you would like specifically? Most of them should be simple enough for me to do; the Drain Punch on Shroomish would be tricky as I don't currently have access to the Move Tutor for it in ORAS, and I hate breeding for specific HP types so I likely couldn't do Treecko, but everything else should be manageable.

About to go to sleep (it's getting kinda late here) so I'll check back in the morning and see what you say. :)

Road

Shiny Master
Sounds good to me! Litwick shouldn't be a problem, any other 2 you would like specifically? Most of them should be simple enough for me to do; the Drain Punch on Shroomish would be tricky as I don't currently have access to the Move Tutor for it in ORAS, and I hate breeding for specific HP types so I likely couldn't do Treecko, but everything else should be manageable.

About to go to sleep (it's getting kinda late here) so I'll check back in the morning and see what you say. :)
I see! Hm, maybe either of the Skarmory and Wooper? Note the preferred genders on the Skarmory. Also Idk if you have ball options but let me know if you do!

danoobna

For trade, i have 2 level 50 cobalions (one had a masterball used on it(, a level 45 cobalion, Two spanish level 50 cobalions, Two german level 50 cobalions, and three japanese cobalions (level 50, 44, and 100).

Im interested in your: Shiny Bulbasaur, shiny scyther, Bold shiny Chikorita, shiny italian cyndaquil, Jolly shiny treecko, modest shiny torchic, mild shiny chimchar, adamant shiny tepig, adamant shiny Oshawaott, and shiny litleo

Road

Shiny Master
For trade, i have 2 level 50 cobalions (one had a masterball used on it(, a level 45 cobalion, Two spanish level 50 cobalions, Two german level 50 cobalions, and three japanese cobalions (level 50, 44, and 100).

Im interested in your: Shiny Bulbasaur, shiny scyther, Bold shiny Chikorita, shiny italian cyndaquil, Jolly shiny treecko, modest shiny torchic, mild shiny chimchar, adamant shiny tepig, adamant shiny Oshawaott, and shiny litleo
Jesus that's a lot of Cobalion. Hm, are they all UT (bar the Lv. 44 and 100 Cobalion)?

Road

Shiny Master
I have not touched any of them, they appear so.

cobalions are quite easy to acquire, not like lugias and yveltals :)
Mmk, as long as they have no EXP. I'll take the first 8, so which 8 would you like?

Disappointing, I like Lugia and Yveltal more. :c

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
im assuming you mean the Near-Flawless one. She would be worth two Shinies. If you don't care about IVs, I d have another one (M, UT, not sure on the ability tho) that's also available as a Sylveon. He would be worth just 1.
As for what to offer, I look for any Shinies that I don't have, preferably UT. c:

I like the near flawless ones since it is female. I have from what I see UT lvl 51altaria, Torchic sassy lvl1, lol 30 quilladin Adamant, lol 35 seaking quirky, Lvl 30 swadloon Jolly

danoobna

Mmk, as long as they have no EXP. I'll take the first 8, so which 8 would you like?

Disappointing, I like Lugia and Yveltal more. :c

Shiny Bulbasaur, Bold shiny Chikorita, shiny italian cyndaquil, Jolly shiny treecko, modest shiny torchic, mild shiny chimchar, adamant shiny tepig, adamant shiny Oshawaott are the ones ill take

and to be sure, leave out the 44 and 100 japanese?

Road

Shiny Master
I like the near flawless ones since it is female. I have from what I see UT lvl 51altaria, Torchic sassy lvl1, lol 30 quilladin Adamant, lol 35 seaking quirky, Lvl 30 swadloon Jolly
Hm, unfortunately I'd only be interested in Torchic. Anything touched that's not too high past its caught level?

Shiny Bulbasaur, Bold shiny Chikorita, shiny italian cyndaquil, Jolly shiny treecko, modest shiny torchic, mild shiny chimchar, adamant shiny tepig, adamant shiny Oshawaott are the ones ill take

and to be sure, leave out the 44 and 100 japanese?
Can do and yes, not those two. I'll get those cloned and maaaybe be able to trade today; let me check my schedule.

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Hm, unfortunately I'd only be interested in Torchic. Anything touched that's not too high past its caught level?
I have a near flawless tepig lvl 1 ut Adamant only missing sp atk

Road

Shiny Master
I have a near flawless tepig lvl 1 ut Adamant only missing sp atk
Ahh not interested, sorry. Since you didn't answer my question I'm assuming you have no other Shinies. What was Altaria's nature?

Road

Shiny Master

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
I have a self caught heavy ball Lucia but it's untouched no exp snd level 45 with original moveset and the altaria is timid

Last edited:

Chase23

Hi there! I would be willing to take offers, sure. Just know they won't be available until probably after the 16th when I return from Tokyo. I should be getting 3 of them (one in JPN, two in ENG) and I'm open to any nature/IV spread you'd like on it~

Not so interested in the 6th gen events, but would like the Kyushu train ones! I'm getting a few of them from another friend so I'll check on that trade and get back to ya.

Thanks for your reply. :) I'm not in a rush, I'll wait as long as you like. I'm also quite happy with any (or even all three should you want more Kyushu events). I just like Rayquaza.

I'll come back nearer the time and discuss details after you've had a chance to check with your friend.

Road

Shiny Master
I have a self caught heavy ball Lucia but it's untouched no exp snd level 45 with original moveset and the altaria is timid
Alright, I'll take Torchic and Altaria. I'll have Eevee cloned, and can of course clone those two for you as well~

Thanks for your reply. :) I'm not in a rush, I'll wait as long as you like. I'm also quite happy with any (or even all three should you want more Kyushu events). I just like Rayquaza.

I'll come back nearer the time and discuss details after you've had a chance to check with your friend.
Cool! I'll work on SRing them when the time comes. Just to be clear, they will be cloned tho.

Alright, from the other friend I'll be getting the starters and Walrein in the set, so I'd be interested in the others. When you get the chance, can you let me know the OTs? (If you can't type Japanese, you can cross-reference with the list at Bulbapedia and just C/P them.) No rush on that either, just let me know so I know which ones I'd like!

Nyzari

I see! Hm, maybe either of the Skarmory and Wooper? Note the preferred genders on the Skarmory. Also Idk if you have ball options but let me know if you do!

Due to the number of Ditto's I'm going to have to use in the process, I can't really guarantee that they will come out with the specific ball, but I'll have the 3 Pokemon for you in the next couple of days. :)