• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
It was my net ball Cobalion (which I need a clone of) for the pokeball pattern Vivillon :)

Shαde

Got it! I'd like him nicknamed . Still looking into the events.

Oh that's fine! No need for the pic, just wanted to know his IVs!

Heh, well as I live in Japan I'll be buying the guide book with the code for the Gold Bottle Cap so I won't be in need of Hyper Training. ;3

Sounds fine to me! Just note that Treecko and Yveltal total 5, and Xerneas and Raq are 4, so you'd get another non-Shiny Event or normal Shiny to replace Shaymin. Let me know!

. is the best name for a Treecko I've ever seen. xD Will do. Can I also have a clone back of Treecko and Yveltal?

And aren't you fancy! T.T I don't even know how I'm supposed to get bottle caps. I'm just hoping they're as easy to farm as Ability Capsules. xD Watch you clone the golden ones and just flat out trade/sell them!

And I will let you know when I hear back from him! I think the poor guy fell asleep working on SRing his legendary birds. If you'd like, we can go ahead and do the ones approved now and I can come back later for the non-shiny event.

Road

Shiny Master
. is the best name for a Treecko I've ever seen. xD Will do. Can I also have a clone back of Treecko and Yveltal?

And aren't you fancy! T.T I don't even know how I'm supposed to get bottle caps. I'm just hoping they're as easy to farm as Ability Capsules. xD Watch you clone the golden ones and just flat out trade/sell them!

And I will let you know when I hear back from him! I think the poor guy fell asleep working on SRing his legendary birds. If you'd like, we can go ahead and do the ones approved now and I can come back later for the non-shiny event.
WAIT NO THAT'S NOT THE NAME. I was waiting for word from a friend but posted anyway. / cries in a corner
The actual name we came up with was Megrim, so please change it to that if you actually named it already! Sorry! @@

There's a guidebook that'll be released here with a serial code for a Gold Bottle Cap, so it seems like it'll be an Event item. @w@ You know, I was gonna clone them and trade them off, but someone else could do the same thing and then I wouldn't have a monopoly. So instead I'll probably charge a low rate to Hyper Train Pokemon for people! (Well, "low price" as in a Shiny Pokemon for 3+ stats if I can manage it. Still trying to get the Shiny LivingDex. @w@)

Ugh I know the feeling, I have like 20 events to SR through and it takes forever. >> Uh sure I think I can do that! Lemme see about cloning things real quick.

Shαde

WAIT NO THAT'S NOT THE NAME. I was waiting for word from a friend but posted anyway. / cries in a corner
The actual name we came up with was Megrim, so please change it to that if you actually named it already! Sorry! @@

There's a guidebook that'll be released here with a serial code for a Gold Bottle Cap, so it seems like it'll be an Event item. @w@ You know, I was gonna clone them and trade them off, but someone else could do the same thing and then I wouldn't have a monopoly. So instead I'll probably charge a low rate to Hyper Train Pokemon for people! (Well, "low price" as in a Shiny Pokemon for 3+ stats if I can manage it. Still trying to get the Shiny LivingDex. @w@)

Ugh I know the feeling, I have like 20 events to SR through and it takes forever. >> Uh sure I think I can do that! Lemme see about cloning things real quick.

Haha! Megrim has been properly named, no problem!

I might have to hit you up on that training to be honest. I'm thinking about replacing my Japanese Ditto with a legit one, as well as fixing up my competitive Espeon's IVs (I would be the one to get a shiny Eevee with a perfect nature and HA while trying to learn how to IV breed...) for starters, plus my events. :p I get shinies all the time so I'll come by.

Added you and ready whenever! Good luck with all of your events. I can't make myself do past Natures. I tried, I really really tried once. I ended up burning myself out and not wanting to do anything else. xD Cost me my other Yveltal and I just gave up on my own Xerneas and now it has a cruddy nature. Whoops.

Road

Shiny Master
Haha! Megrim has been properly named, no problem!

I might have to hit you up on that training to be honest. I'm thinking about replacing my Japanese Ditto with a legit one, as well as fixing up my competitive Espeon's IVs (I would be the one to get a shiny Eevee with a perfect nature and HA while trying to learn how to IV breed...) for starters, plus my events. :p I get shinies all the time so I'll come by.

Added you and ready whenever! Good luck with all of your events. I can't make myself do past Natures. I tried, I really really tried once. I ended up burning myself out and not wanting to do anything else. xD Cost me my other Yveltal and I just gave up on my own Xerneas and now it has a cruddy nature. Whoops.
Sorry about that, but thank you very much!!

Oh really? I'd be happy to! I need to see if I can actually clone the Bottle Cap though (it has to be allowed to be a hold item and I'm not sure it will be). I thought Mageana came with a Silver one but it seems like she won't (but oh well, at least I'll get her; I also have her QR code as I went to see the Volcanion movie ;3). If you don't mind paying that would be awesome! I probably won't charge for 1-3 stats tho, depending on what caps I can get. I'll keep you posted, then!

Agh sorry for the wait, I'm juggling a few projects here. @w@ I shall have them cloned and ready in a moment!
Ugh, it's a huuuuuuge pain. I gave up on my Nebel Volcanion because it was so hard to get the nature on it in the first place, hence why the Modest one has no IVs listed haha. My Timid one came out better tho!

Shαde

Sorry about that, but thank you very much!!

Oh really? I'd be happy to! I need to see if I can actually clone the Bottle Cap though (it has to be allowed to be a hold item and I'm not sure it will be). I thought Mageana came with a Silver one but it seems like she won't (but oh well, at least I'll get her; I also have her QR code as I went to see the Volcanion movie ;3). If you don't mind paying that would be awesome! I probably won't charge for 1-3 stats tho, depending on what caps I can get. I'll keep you posted, then!

Agh sorry for the wait, I'm juggling a few projects here. @w@ I shall have them cloned and ready in a moment!
Ugh, it's a huuuuuuge pain. I gave up on my Nebel Volcanion because it was so hard to get the nature on it in the first place, hence why the Modest one has no IVs listed haha. My Timid one came out better tho!

You're fine, all's well! In the meantime, I did confirm that Yveltal is UT (it must have been another one of my Yveltals that I had Super Trained!). :)

I can sympathize. I decided to SR someone else recently. I think it was my Arceus? He gave me 3 Adamant in a row. :( So rude. And I just looked on your front page at the Nebel Volcanions. That Rage Candy Bar just really is the icing on top of the cake!

Road

Shiny Master
You're fine, all's well! In the meantime, I did confirm that Yveltal is UT (it must have been another one of my Yveltals that I had Super Trained!). :)

I can sympathize. I decided to SR someone else recently. I think it was my Arceus? He gave me 3 Adamant in a row. :( So rude. And I just looked on your front page at the Nebel Volcanions. That Rage Candy Bar just really is the icing on top of the cake!
Cool, thanks for letting me know! He'll probably just go in my collection but it's good to jot down. ;3

Bleh, it's tough right? But it is a little easier on legends thanks to that guaranteed 3 IVs of 31; I tend to only SR for nature on non-legend events cuz otherwise it would take forever. @@ Hahah, how so? It comes with Nebel Volcanions, I just kept it on. I think it's more fitting than the other worldwide events, especially if you've seen the movie (Volcanion is some hot stuff, no pun intended HAH).

Anyway, let me know on the other event whenever! I'll be around at my usual weekday times for the rest of this week I think. c:

Watty

Hi Road - your Pokemon are ready to trade!

Do you have time on October 28th at 10 PM ( you time) for trade?
You can also sent me an alternative date! :3

Best Regards

Road

Shiny Master
Hi Road - your Pokemon are ready to trade!

Do you have time on October 28th at 10 PM ( you time) for trade?
You can also sent me an alternative date! :3

Best Regards
Hello! Ahh 10 is a little late but as it is my Fri night and I have nothing tomorrow morning I should be good for that! If you show up earlier drop me a VM, I'll be checking here from the time I get hope hopefully. @w@

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
I have a shiny Reshiram from Omega Ruby that I would like to have cloned. If it's okay, you can keep one for yourself too. It's modest and nick-nameable.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I have a shiny Reshiram from Omega Ruby that I would like to have cloned. If it's okay, you can keep one for yourself too. It's modest and nick-nameable.
Ooo that would be amazing! Are you sure you don't want something in return? (I don't mind trading for it, since it's an uncommon Shiny AND nickname-able!

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
Ooo that would be amazing! Are you sure you don't want something in return? (I don't mind trading for it, since it's an uncommon Shiny AND nickname-able!

Hiya, US XY&Z Shiny Yveltal, if it's okay, would be nice in return. C:

Last edited:

Shαde

So I haven't thought of anything specific I want yet. I know your thread says not to ask you if you'll be getting future events, but do you do notifications about if an existing event comes into your shop?

Also, I do have another shiny legendary to throw into your collection: Dialga / Modest / Luxury Ball / UT / Nicknameable. I just got it and thought I'd ask if you'd like a copy, or if you'd at least clone me an extra one. :)

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Can I offer the following for a Volcanion? They are all nicknamed but I can rename them if ever. I can also add some shiny legendaries (mostly trained) if not enough. Thanks in advance.
-untrained IV-bred shiny Aron with egg moves (including Stealth Rock), male, Impish-natured, Sturdy (Y)
-untrained IV-bred shiny Joltik with egg moves, male, Timid, Compund Eyes (OR)
-random encountered shiny Poliwhirl (Y)
-random encountered shiny Audino (Y)

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Hiya, US XY&Z Shiny Yveltal, if it's okay, would be nice in return. C:
Sounds good to me! I'll have it cloned and send it over in exchange for Resh when I clone him. How many clones did you want?

So I haven't thought of anything specific I want yet. I know your thread says not to ask you if you'll be getting future events, but do you do notifications about if an existing event comes into your shop?

Also, I do have another shiny legendary to throw into your collection: Dialga / Modest / Luxury Ball / UT / Nicknameable. I just got it and thought I'd ask if you'd like a copy, or if you'd at least clone me an extra one. :)
Yes I do post notices, but for now there's nothing (besides Mageana in 7th Gen but I need the game first haha). The reason I don't like people asking is because while I live in Japan, I live in the countryside and to travel to the nearest Pokemon Center is like 4-6 hours of travel and over $200, one way. So, the answer is usually no anyway and asking me just makes me upset that I can't get it. >w>

Ooo that would be awesome! I'm happy to trade for it hahah, in addition to cloning it for you.

Can I offer the following for a Volcanion? They are all nicknamed but I can rename them if ever. I can also add some shiny legendaries (mostly trained) if not enough. Thanks in advance.
-untrained IV-bred shiny Aron with egg moves (including Stealth Rock), male, Impish-natured, Sturdy (Y)
-untrained IV-bred shiny Joltik with egg moves, male, Timid, Compund Eyes (OR)
-random encountered shiny Poliwhirl (Y)
-random encountered shiny Audino (Y)
Hmm, I have all these Shinies already but I'm interested. Can you tell me the gender and nature on Poliwhirl and Audino? (Also the nicknames on Aron and Audino? I don't want them changed but I'd like to know!)

I acquired a level 48 trained shiny diggelsby if you are interested
Ahh darn, I just got an UT one recently actually so I wouldn't be interested, sorry. @@

Road

Shiny Master
4 please, 1 for you, 3 for me. (One is for a friend)
3 clones plus original for you yeah? Sounds good! I'm gonna be really busy tonight, as I have a party so I'll be home later and also have 5ish other trades, do if it's okay tomorrow would be better! Or another day of the week, whatever works for you.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Offering:
420 - Shiny Cherubi - lvl 1 - Trainer: Jaime - Rash - x/31/x/x/x/x - HP: Ice - SPA *UT
704 - Shiny Goomy - lvl 1 - Trainer: Loully - Modest - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP: Dark *UT w/Iron Tail
705 - Shiny Sliggoo - lvl 30 - Trainer: Jaime - Modest - 31/x/x/x/x/31 - HP: Ice *UT
201 - Shiny Unown "E" - lvl 38 - Trainer: May - Bashful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ground
201 - Shiny Unown "X" - lvl 36 - Trainer: MAXI - Jolly - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ground - GER - "Icognito"

249 - Lugia - lvl 40 - Trainer: Jarek - 10143 - 2012 - Jolly - x/x/x/30/x/x - HP: Ground - Dream Radar (in Dream Ball) *UT

I also have a non-nicknameable Absol with a beneficial nature that appears to be touched.

31 - Nidoqueen - lvl 41 - サカキ - 1294 - 2016 - Timid - x/x/31/31/x/x - Dragon - Villain Teams - Rocket Giovanni
323 - Camerupt - lvl 43 - マツブサ - 11214 - 2016 - Calm - 31/31/x/x/31/x - Psychic - Villain Teams - Magma Maxie
635 - Hydreigon - lvl 52 - ゲーチス - 6232 - 2016 - Naughty - x/31/31/x/x/31 - Dark - Villain Teams - Plasma Ghetsis
668 - Pyroar - lvl 49 - フラダリ - 10123 - 2016 - Calm - 31/31/x/x/x/x - Ghost - Villain Teams - Flare Lysandre

Looking for:
Meowth (M, Lv. 18, Jolly, UT)
Exeggcute (M, Lv. 1, Modest, UT)
Ledyba (M, Lv. 30, Naughty, UT, SPA) *
Hitmontop (M, Lv. 22, Bashful, RC, Pokerus A)
Elekid (F, Lv. 10, Quirky, UT)
Miltank (F, Lv. 20, Serious, UT)
Cacnea (F, Lv. 1, Gentle, UT)
Castform (M, Lv. 42, Modest, UT)
Chingling (F, Lv. 36, Lonely, UT) #
Landorus (M, Lv. 70, Mild, UT, SPA)

Also interested in the Unown I don't have.

Please look at my trade shop for hundreds more shinies and events to see if anything else might interest you. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

*Edit* Saw you live in the Japanese countryside and not near a Pokemon Center. Added the Villain events that I got when I was visiting.

Last edited:

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
3 clones plus original for you yeah? Sounds good! I'm gonna be really busy tonight, as I have a party so I'll be home later and also have 5ish other trades, do if it's okay tomorrow would be better! Or another day of the week, whatever works for you.
I check this thread daily, tomorrow will be good, or any other day I am usually available.