• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Shαde

Yes I do post notices, but for now there's nothing (besides Mageana in 7th Gen but I need the game first haha). The reason I don't like people asking is because while I live in Japan, I live in the countryside and to travel to the nearest Pokemon Center is like 4-6 hours of travel and over $200, one way. So, the answer is usually no anyway and asking me just makes me upset that I can't get it. >w>

Ooo that would be awesome! I'm happy to trade for it hahah, in addition to cloning it for you.

Alright, let me know what you want me to name it before I send it over! If it's not too much trouble, though, I'd like Dialga to be flagged under non-redistribution. I'm only cloning this one time on this one. :) One for you, one for me, one for a friend!

And I can understand that sentiment very well. I used to live in the country too, I didn't even get wifi then. Still, the situation does makes me want to make a joke about how there's supposed to be a Pokemon Center in every town. ;P Gotta use that free health care!

You know, I think this makes 3 trade points. May I exchange them for a set of birds? Scrap Timid Articuno, Scrap Calm Zapdos, and Scrap Modest Moltres. Feel free to correct me if I've made a mistake. :)

Road

Shiny Master
Offering:
420 - Shiny Cherubi - lvl 1 - Trainer: Jaime - Rash - x/31/x/x/x/x - HP: Ice - SPA *UT
704 - Shiny Goomy - lvl 1 - Trainer: Loully - Modest - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP: Dark *UT w/Iron Tail
705 - Shiny Sliggoo - lvl 30 - Trainer: Jaime - Modest - 31/x/x/x/x/31 - HP: Ice *UT
201 - Shiny Unown "E" - lvl 38 - Trainer: May - Bashful - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ground
201 - Shiny Unown "X" - lvl 36 - Trainer: MAXI - Jolly - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ground - GER - "Icognito"

249 - Lugia - lvl 40 - Trainer: Jarek - 10143 - 2012 - Jolly - x/x/x/30/x/x - HP: Ground - Dream Radar (in Dream Ball) *UT

I also have a non-nicknameable Absol with a beneficial nature that appears to be touched.

31 - Nidoqueen - lvl 41 - サカキ - 1294 - 2016 - Timid - x/x/31/31/x/x - Dragon - Villain Teams - Rocket Giovanni
323 - Camerupt - lvl 43 - マツブサ - 11214 - 2016 - Calm - 31/31/x/x/31/x - Psychic - Villain Teams - Magma Maxie
635 - Hydreigon - lvl 52 - ゲーチス - 6232 - 2016 - Naughty - x/31/31/x/x/31 - Dark - Villain Teams - Plasma Ghetsis
668 - Pyroar - lvl 49 - フラダリ - 10123 - 2016 - Calm - 31/31/x/x/x/x - Ghost - Villain Teams - Flare Lysandre

Looking for:
Meowth (M, Lv. 18, Jolly, UT)
Exeggcute (M, Lv. 1, Modest, UT)
Ledyba (M, Lv. 30, Naughty, UT, SPA) *
Hitmontop (M, Lv. 22, Bashful, RC, Pokerus A)
Elekid (F, Lv. 10, Quirky, UT)
Miltank (F, Lv. 20, Serious, UT)
Cacnea (F, Lv. 1, Gentle, UT)
Castform (M, Lv. 42, Modest, UT)
Chingling (F, Lv. 36, Lonely, UT) #
Landorus (M, Lv. 70, Mild, UT, SPA)

Also interested in the Unown I don't have.

Please look at my trade shop for hundreds more shinies and events to see if anything else might interest you. Happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

*Edit* Saw you live in the Japanese countryside and not near a Pokemon Center. Added the Villain events that I got when I was visiting.
Hmm, as Goomy and Sliggoo are both Modest and I have like 3 with that nature already, I'm gonna pass on those. Assuming the Lugia is not Shiny as if it was it would be a hack. Not interested in another Absol. Despite being bitter about not getting the Villain events (and that you are missing the two I really wanted haha), I do want them so I'll take those as well.

That totals to 8 Shinies or equivalent. That list you have there is 11, plus the 7 (I think?) Unowns that are mutually exclusive is a total of 18. I'm sure you have other stuff I don't have, but I haven't updated my list since I got like 50 new Shinies so I need to double-check what I'm missing. I'll be home a little later than usual tonight but I'll check and get back to you then!

I check this thread daily, tomorrow will be good, or any other day I am usually available.
Yes yes, but mind the timezones; I'm usually half a day ahead of people haha. My usual times are in my OP, if there's a specific time within that which'll work for you let me know!

Alright, let me know what you want me to name it before I send it over! If it's not too much trouble, though, I'd like Dialga to be flagged under non-redistribution. I'm only cloning this one time on this one. :) One for you, one for me, one for a friend!

And I can understand that sentiment very well. I used to live in the country too, I didn't even get wifi then. Still, the situation does makes me want to make a joke about how there's supposed to be a Pokemon Center in every town. ;P Gotta use that free health care!

You know, I think this makes 3 trade points. May I exchange them for a set of birds? Scrap Timid Articuno, Scrap Calm Zapdos, and Scrap Modest Moltres. Feel free to correct me if I've made a mistake. :)
Oh right, uhh, let's name it Torrasque. Oh that's fine! I have one for my collection so I'll keep him separate! He'll be my secret weapon in Ubers. ;3

Hahah, well Japan doesn't follow that rule super well (mainly because we have like 1 center per region, and yet Tokyo has 4 of them). Even with Pokemon Go, Pokemon is not reality yet. @w@

Indeed it does! The Scrap birds? Can do~ I'll have them cloned and ready for ya! (Had you already traded me the thing for the last event or not yet? I can't remember.)

Last edited:

WindStorm

Gamer Extraordinaire
Yes yes, but mind the timezones; I'm usually half a day ahead of people haha. My usual times are in my OP, if there's a specific time within that which'll work for you let me know!
8 AM to 11 PM EST. For the most part, if I reply to you, I'll at least be available to trade up to 3 hours after replying to you, because I will keep checking over and over. (excluding this one, 11 PM now)

Last edited:

Shαde

Oh right, uhh, let's name it Torrasque. Oh that's fine! I have one for my collection so I'll keep him separate! He'll be my secret weapon in Ubers. ;3

Hahah, well Japan doesn't follow that rule super well (mainly because we have like 1 center per region, and yet Tokyo has 4 of them). Even with Pokemon Go, Pokemon is not reality yet. @w@

Indeed it does! The Scrap birds? Can do~ I'll have them cloned and ready for ya! (Had you already traded me the thing for the last event or not yet? I can't remember.)

Ya. I threw Treecko (3 points) and Yveltal (2 points) at you for Xerneas (2 points) and Skytree Rayquaza (2 points). Since I got the Shaymin from someone else for some DBHA mons, I had a point floating around. xD

So Dialga should be 2 points? Making 3. :) The Scrap birds should be 3 so we're finally at 0. At least until I SR my next legendary. :) I'll get him named and catch some trading fodder!

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Hmm, I have all these Shinies already but I'm interested. Can you tell me the gender and nature on Poliwhirl and Audino? (Also the nicknames on Aron and Audino? I don't want them changed but I'd like to know!)

I'm sorry for the late reply. Poliwhirl is named Jac which is Rash and Male. Audino is named Tenohira (opening song of Fairy Tail before) which is Calm and Female. Aron is named Iron.

Road

Shiny Master
8 AM to 11 PM EST. For the most part, if I reply to you, I'll at least be available to trade up to 3 hours after replying to you, because I will keep checking over and over. (excluding this one, 11 PM now)
Ahh EST, my old friend. That's 9 PM to 12 PM my time. If that's your available time, that's not gonna work for me during the week, we'll have to do it over the weekend. @@

Ya. I threw Treecko (3 points) and Yveltal (2 points) at you for Xerneas (2 points) and Skytree Rayquaza (2 points). Since I got the Shaymin from someone else for some DBHA mons, I had a point floating around. xD

So Dialga should be 2 points? Making 3. :) The Scrap birds should be 3 so we're finally at 0. At least until I SR my next legendary. :) I'll get him named and catch some trading fodder!
Gotcha! I remember now, I've just had 17 trades til then so I wanted to make sure haha. Yup sounds good! I shall clone them and have them ready maybe for tomorrow or the weekend!

I'm sorry for the late reply. Poliwhirl is named Jac which is Rash and Male. Audino is named Tenohira (opening song of Fairy Tail before) which is Calm and Female. Aron is named Iron.
Oh how fun! I will actually take Audino after all, and no need to change her nickname. Is she UT per chance? If not that's fine!

Which Nebel Volcanion did you want, the JPN or ENG one? Orrrrrrr if you want to wait some time, I do have some US Helen Volcanion to SR but I have to SE at least a couple events before it. Let me know!

Shαde

Gotcha! I remember now, I've just had 17 trades til then so I wanted to make sure haha. Yup sounds good! I shall clone them and have them ready maybe for tomorrow or the weekend!

Ya I figured as much. I don't have a problem keeping track of things on my end. :) I'll be on tomorrow, not a problem!

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Oh how fun! I will actually take Audino after all, and no need to change her nickname. Is she UT per chance? If not that's fine!
Which Nebel Volcanion did you want, the JPN or ENG one? Orrrrrrr if you want to wait some time, I do have some US Helen Volcanion to SR but I have to SE at least a couple events before it. Let me know!

Yes, Audino is untrained/untouched. Can I have the JPN one? I can trade tonight 'til 12 am if it's fine. My timezone is GMT+8. Thank you.

Last edited:

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hmm, as Goomy and Sliggoo are both Modest and I have like 3 with that nature already, I'm gonna pass on those. Assuming the Lugia is not Shiny as if it was it would be a hack. Not interested in another Absol. Despite being bitter about not getting the Villain events (and that you are missing the two I really wanted haha), I do want them so I'll take those as well.

That totals to 8 Shinies or equivalent. That list you have there is 11, plus the 7 (I think?) Unowns that are mutually exclusive is a total of 18. I'm sure you have other stuff I don't have, but I haven't updated my list since I got like 50 new Shinies so I need to double-check what I'm missing. I'll be home a little later than usual tonight but I'll check and get back to you then!
The Lugia is not shiny, correct. Bummer about the Villain events (I really wanted the Weavile, too), but I'm happy to trade you the four that I have! So, to confirm before you check my trade shop, you're interested in: Cherubi, Unown E, Unown X, Lugia, Nidoqueen, Camerupt, Hydreigon, and Pyroar?
If it's only those 8 until you check my shop, I would be interested in Meowth, Exeggcute, Hitmontop, Elekid, Cacnea, Castform, Chingling, and Landorus.
Let me know anything else you're interested in after you look at my shop and thanks!

Road

Shiny Master
Yes, Audino is untrained/untouched. Can I have the JPN one? I can trade tonight 'til 12 am if it's fine. My timezone is GMT+8. Thank you.
JPN one it is~ Sorry, I missed you last night after all. @@ But you have a compatible timezone so I could do anytime after 7 PM your time this week!

The Lugia is not shiny, correct. Bummer about the Villain events (I really wanted the Weavile, too), but I'm happy to trade you the four that I have! So, to confirm before you check my trade shop, you're interested in: Cherubi, Unown E, Unown X, Lugia, Nidoqueen, Camerupt, Hydreigon, and Pyroar?
If it's only those 8 until you check my shop, I would be interested in Meowth, Exeggcute, Hitmontop, Elekid, Cacnea, Castform, Chingling, and Landorus.
Let me know anything else you're interested in after you look at my shop and thanks!
Yes, those 8 for sure. I see that you only do 1:1 so I'll let Landorus apply to that as I've cut others deals on Shiny Legends. As such, the total you had wanted originally would come to 17 instead.

For the other 9, I'm interested in these from yer shop! But please let me know if they are UT, as I don't see that listed (except Glalie obviously haha).

81 - Magnemite - lvl 16 - Docile - 30/x/x/x/x/x - Ice
138 - Omanyte - lvl 20 - Aaron - Relaxed - x/x/x/31/x/x - Ground
220 - Swinub - lvl 1 - Reuel - Naughty - 31/31/31/x/x/31 - Electric
296 - Makuhita - lvl 9 - Calibro - Mild - x/x/31/x/x/x - Ghost
344 - Claydol - lvl 36 - Mounir - Calm - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug
362 - Glalie - lvl 60 - Casey - Naive - 31/31/x/31/x/31 - Steel
387 - Turtwig - lvl 1 - THEO - Lonely - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice
568 - Trubbish - lvl 35 - Jordan - Docile - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Water
688 - Binacle - lvl 13 - Sarah - Sassy - x/x/x/0/x/x - Fighting

Our lists are decently different so it's difficult to choose haha, but those should do.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Yes, those 8 for sure. I see that you only do 1:1 so I'll let Landorus apply to that as I've cut others deals on Shiny Legends. As such, the total you had wanted originally would come to 17 instead.

For the other 9, I'm interested in these from yer shop! But please let me know if they are UT, as I don't see that listed (except Glalie obviously haha).

81 - Magnemite - lvl 16 - Docile - 30/x/x/x/x/x - Ice
138 - Omanyte - lvl 20 - Aaron - Relaxed - x/x/x/31/x/x - Ground
220 - Swinub - lvl 1 - Reuel - Naughty - 31/31/31/x/x/31 - Electric
296 - Makuhita - lvl 9 - Calibro - Mild - x/x/31/x/x/x - Ghost
344 - Claydol - lvl 36 - Mounir - Calm - x/x/x/x/x/x - Bug
362 - Glalie - lvl 60 - Casey - Naive - 31/31/x/31/x/31 - Steel
387 - Turtwig - lvl 1 - THEO - Lonely - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice
568 - Trubbish - lvl 35 - Jordan - Docile - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Water
688 - Binacle - lvl 13 - Sarah - Sassy - x/x/x/0/x/x - Fighting

Our lists are decently different so it's difficult to choose haha, but those should do.
Honestly, 1:1 is just easier for me. Helps me keep better track.
Magnemite: UT / Omanyte: UT / Swinub: UT / Claydol: BT (EVs 12/10/3/19/3/1) / Glalie: Oh most certainly Touched / Turtwig: UT / Trubbish: UT / Cherubi: UT / Makuhita: BT (has a single EV in speed) / Binacle: UT / Unown X: UT / Unown E: UT / Lugia: UT / Nidoqueen: UT / Camerupt: UT / Hydreigon: UT / Pyroar: UT
*If you want to do more, I'd also be interested in your Ledyba and Miltank. If everything goes off without a hitch, we could trade events in the future. Let's just get past shinies first! Thank you!

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Honestly, 1:1 is just easier for me. Helps me keep better track.
Magnemite: UT / Omanyte: UT / Swinub: UT / Claydol: BT (EVs 12/10/3/19/3/1) / Glalie: Oh most certainly Touched / Turtwig: UT / Trubbish: UT / Cherubi: UT / Makuhita: BT (has a single EV in speed) / Binacle: UT / Unown X: UT / Unown E: UT / Lugia: UT / Nidoqueen: UT / Camerupt: UT / Hydreigon: UT / Pyroar: UT
*If you want to do more, I'd also be interested in your Ledyba and Miltank. If everything goes off without a hitch, we could trade events in the future. Let's just get past shinies first! Thank you!
Cool, then I'll stick with those! For Ledyba and Miltank how about:

410 - Shieldon - lvl 20 - Chronos - Hardy - x/31/x/x/x/x - Rock
440 - Happiny - lvl 1 - ------ - Relaxed - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Psychic

If it's all good I'll get to cloning them tonight~

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Cool, then I'll stick with those! For Ledyba and Miltank how about:

410 - Shieldon - lvl 20 - Chronos - Hardy - x/31/x/x/x/x - Rock
440 - Happiny - lvl 1 - ------ - Relaxed - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Psychic

If it's all good I'll get to cloning them tonight~

Sounds good to me! I checked those two, and they're both UT.
Also, I'm UTC-6. Just checked and it's 11:26AM 11/2 where you are and 8:26PM 11/1 for me. Say hi to the future for me!

Road

Shiny Master
Sounds good to me! I checked those two, and they're both UT.
Also, I'm UTC-6. Just checked and it's 11:26AM 11/2 where you are and 8:26PM 11/1 for me. Say hi to the future for me!
Excellent. ;3 Yes that was indeed the time haha, which means we will likely have to do trading on the weekend as my weekday times are going to be too early/late for you. (Also the future isn't all that exciting lol.)

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Excellent. ;3 Yes that was indeed the time haha, which means we will likely have to do trading on the weekend as my weekday times are going to be too early/late for you. (Also the future isn't all that exciting lol.)

Yep, I can wait until the weekend! I was actually in Tokyo for my birthday, and people were wishing me a happy birthday when, for me, it was the day after my birthday. It's funny how time works!

Road

Shiny Master
Yep, I can wait until the weekend! I was actually in Tokyo for my birthday, and people were wishing me a happy birthday when, for me, it was the day after my birthday. It's funny how time works!
How fun+ I have nothing planned for this weekend so I should be around throughout the day on your Fri-Sat. I am also around today as it's a national holiday but I'm not sure I'll catch you. We'll see!

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
hello! I have a flawless 6IV female gligar, impish nature. I am not the OT unfortunately.

if you would consider it I'd like Manesh Hoopa (Lv. 50, Brave, UT) for my pokedex. sorry this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I wanted to give it a shot.

Road

Shiny Master
hello! I have a flawless 6IV female gligar, impish nature. I am not the OT unfortunately.

if you would consider it I'd like Manesh Hoopa (Lv. 50, Brave, UT) for my pokedex. sorry this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I wanted to give it a shot.
Hello there! Ahh yeah, I would consider her if she could be nicknamed but otherwise no thanks! Though since you just want Hoopa I could work out a deal with you. Do you happen to have a Lugia, Yveltal or Cobalion? I'd also consider other legends, and of course I can clone it and send it back to you! c:

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
Do you happen to have a Lugia, Yveltal or Cobalion? I'd also consider other legends, and of course I can clone it and send it back to you! c:
I have an yveltal named JENOVA from my Y game. I can transfer it back and re-name it if you'd like. I'd prefer it cloned if possible, but if you want to straight up keep it that's ok too.

Road

Shiny Master
I have an yveltal named JENOVA from my Y game. I can transfer it back and re-name it if you'd like. I'd prefer it cloned if possible, but if you want to straight up keep it that's ok too.
Oh no I like that nickname so that's fine! c: I can certainly clone it for you~

I won't be around tonight but I'll be around all weekend, so if there's a time that works for you please let me know!