• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Road

Shiny Master
Then i would be interested in Blue's Pidgeot, N's Zorua, Iris's Haxorus, Alder's Volcanorana, and Lance's Dragonite, if those two people come through for me
Sounds good to me~ Note that N's Zorua is just the in-game trade from a Japanese copy of B2W2, if that changes your mind.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I am very sorry Road.

Ever since S/M came out, I've touched AS a total of one time, to claim my 20th anni Meloetta. I'm not sure why that happened, probably the frustrating idea of starting from scratch cause no pokebank on launch WHATEVER point is, I've not even been hatching normal Venipede. One whole month of doing nothing in Y and AS. Not exactly sugar-coatable, I've basically made a promise and did nothing to follow through with it, so here I am now. I apologize.

I am on the verge of finishing up most of my S/M breeding projects, so if you are still interested in a shiny venipede even after a month of nothing, then I can and probably should do everything I can to get it as fast as possible.
Probably making a bigger deal out of this than I really should, probably part of my personality, blah blah blah blah blah.

Nyzari

Hey Road! Dunno if you remember, but a little while ago I had mentioned to you that I would be interested in the Timid Aldora Zapdos. I have a Lugia or an Yveltal I could trade you for it. I also have another Pokemon that I need cloned, and was wondering if you would also be able to help me with that? :)

danoobna

Road,

. Just need to set up a trading time and then ill have the 6 IV Shiny wimpod. So far, have had no luck with the 31/31/31/3/31/31 shiny Jangmo-o but i do have a 31/26/31/31/31/31 shiny Jangmo-o on my sun at the moment. I also have a 31/31/31/23/31/31 modest shiny alolan vulpix and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male timid salandit,a female 31/31/31/31/31/19 salandit a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shimy alolan trevenant and have some 5-6 IV nicknameable nonshinies if you are interested

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I am very sorry Road.

Ever since S/M came out, I've touched AS a total of one time, to claim my 20th anni Meloetta. I'm not sure why that happened, probably the frustrating idea of starting from scratch cause no pokebank on launch WHATEVER point is, I've not even been hatching normal Venipede. One whole month of doing nothing in Y and AS. Not exactly sugar-coatable, I've basically made a promise and did nothing to follow through with it, so here I am now. I apologize.

I am on the verge of finishing up most of my S/M breeding projects, so if you are still interested in a shiny venipede even after a month of nothing, then I can and probably should do everything I can to get it as fast as possible.
Probably making a bigger deal out of this than I really should, probably part of my personality, blah blah blah blah blah.
Oh hun, don't be sorry! I stopped playing 6th for like 2 weeks while I beat Sun so I know that feeling well haha. Also while your endeavor was in the back of my mind it's not like I was suffering waiting or something; Shinies are my passion but I don't need them to survive. @w@

I would certainly still be interested and am still offering the gigantic payload I noted before! Timing is so not important dude, take years if you want cuz no one else has a Shiny Venipede that matches what I want so the offer probably won't expire. Also I'm sure you heard of swap breeding in SM, so if you feel like that's an easier way to do it I don't mind that either~ Whatever floats yer boat!
yeah probably but that's okay cuz what makes you you / insert inspirational music here

Hey Road! Dunno if you remember, but a little while ago I had mentioned to you that I would be interested in the Timid Aldora Zapdos. I have a Lugia or an Yveltal I could trade you for it. I also have another Pokemon that I need cloned, and was wondering if you would also be able to help me with that? :)
OH HELLOOOOOO yes I do remember this indeed. Wasn't I supposed to SR something for you as well, though? It might have been the other PC Skytree Rayquaza, maybe? I'd have to look through PMs again if you don't remember. Certainly can help with cloning too! c:

Road,

. Just need to set up a trading time and then ill have the 6 IV Shiny wimpod. So far, have had no luck with the 31/31/31/3/31/31 shiny Jangmo-o but i do have a 31/26/31/31/31/31 shiny Jangmo-o on my sun at the moment. I also have a 31/31/31/23/31/31 modest shiny alolan vulpix and a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male timid salandit,a female 31/31/31/31/31/19 salandit a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shimy alolan trevenant and have some 5-6 IV nicknameable nonshinies if you are interested
Assuming you mean trading time with someone else, cuz I still can't offer you anything as Bank is unavailable haha. That Jangmo-o is Adamant yeah? If it's a different nature by some virtue I'd take it (need more than one for the line haha) but I don't do duplicate natures so I might hold out for the other one. Would also take Vulpix and the female Salandit! On the non-Shinies, this is the current list of my wants for Alolan Pokemon:

Pikipek (M, Adamant, Skill Link, EM Brave Bird, Fast / Level Ball)
Rockruff (M/F, Jolly/Adamant, Sand Rush, EM Fire Fang, Heal Ball)
Oricorio (F, Modest/Timid, EM Tailwind, Poke Ball)
Oricorio (F, Modest/Timid, EM Tailwind, Moon / Dive Ball)
Drampa (M, Bold, Berserk, EM Hurricane, Moon / Nest Ball)
Drampa (M, Modest, Berserk, EM Hurricane, Moon / Nest Ball)
Mudbray (M/F, Adamant/Impish, Stamina, EM Close Combat, Luxury Ball)
Wimpod (M/F, Adamant/Careful, EM Aqua Jet / Spikes)

Balls are irrelevant as long as you have something that sorta fits those specifications. Let me know what matches up!

danoobna

Assuming you mean trading time with someone else, cuz I still can't offer you anything as Bank is unavailable haha. That Jangmo-o is Adamant yeah? If it's a different nature by some virtue I'd take it (need more than one for the line haha) but I don't do duplicate natures so I might hold out for the other one. Would also take Vulpix and the female Salandit! On the non-Shinies, this is the current list of my wants for Alolan Pokemon:

Yes, the trading time is with someone else. I am still perfectly fine with waiting for bank to come out :)Sadly, the Jangmo-os are adamant. And i assume we are still on for the 6 IV adamant Wimpod?

Road

Shiny Master
Yes, the trading time is with someone else. I am still perfectly fine with waiting for bank to come out :)Sadly, the Jangmo-os are adamant. And i assume we are still on for the 6 IV adamant Wimpod?
The Shiny one? Yes of course~ I'd take a non-Shiny as well if it has the EMs I want, but seeing as you didn't mention it I'm assuming you didn't breed any.

danoobna

The Shiny one? Yes of course~ I'd take a non-Shiny as well if it has the EMs I want, but seeing as you didn't mention it I'm assuming you didn't breed any.

well, i do have a whole box of wimpod eggs but no EM. But it should be no problem for me to easily breed a 5 IV with those two EMs, or would you like a 5 IV shiny with those EM as well? 5 IV's are easy with a flawless ditto and flawless wimpod :)

Road

Shiny Master
well, i do have a whole box of wimpod eggs but no EM. But it should be no problem for me to easily breed a 5 IV with those two EMs, or would you like a 5 IV shiny with those EM as well? 5 IV's are easy with a flawless ditto and flawless wimpod :)
Nah, Shiny isn't necessary. (For being a passionate Shiny hunter, I don't like having a full team of Shinies haha.) The other one you're trading me would be fine in that department. If you'd like to breed me one it's up to you! I pay extra for the effort.

danoobna

Nah, Shiny isn't necessary. (For being a passionate Shiny hunter, I don't like having a full team of Shinies haha.) The other one you're trading me would be fine in that department. If you'd like to breed me one it's up to you! I pay extra for the effort.

Wimpod is ready. You have a choice between a 31/31/31/0/31/31 male and a flawless 6 IV female. Both are Adamant, in Quickballs, and have spikes and aqua jet

Rockruff is ready. Female, jolly, vital spirit, in heal ball, with fire fang, 31/31/31/x/31/31. still breeding to see if can get flawless one

and have a shiny 31/16/31/31/31/31 shiny modest Grubbin ,a 21/31/31/31/31/31 shiny Careful Komala with Egg Moves: Wish, Charm, Play Rough, and Sing, an adamant poison touch 27/31/31/31/31/31 alolan grimer, a 31/0/31/31/31/31 shiny brave mareanie with EM Haze, stockpile, swallow, and spit up, a level 14 UT shiny gentle 31/x/30/31/31/31 mareanie, and a shiny impish 26/31/31/31/31/31 alolan pichu

And no luck on the flawless shiny wimpod but I think I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny one with aqua jet and spikes

and forgot to mention that the alola vulpix has egg moves moonblast and freeze dry

Last edited:

Nyzari

OH HELLOOOOOO yes I do remember this indeed. Wasn't I supposed to SR something for you as well, though? It might have been the other PC Skytree Rayquaza, maybe? I'd have to look through PMs again if you don't remember. Certainly can help with cloning too! c:

Yeah, I think that was it! Still no rush on that one if there's more to SR first, though :)

Road

Shiny Master
Wimpod is ready. You have a choice between a 31/31/31/0/31/31 male and a flawless 6 IV female. Both are Adamant, in Quickballs, and have spikes and aqua jet

Rockruff is ready. Female, jolly, vital spirit, in heal ball, with fire fang, 31/31/31/x/31/31. still breeding to see if can get flawless one

and have a shiny 31/16/31/31/31/31 shiny modest Grubbin ,a 21/31/31/31/31/31 shiny Careful Komala with Egg Moves: Wish, Charm, Play Rough, and Sing, an adamant poison touch 27/31/31/31/31/31 alolan grimer, a 31/0/31/31/31/31 shiny brave mareanie with EM Haze, stockpile, swallow, and spit up, a level 14 UT shiny gentle 31/x/30/31/31/31 mareanie, and a shiny impish 26/31/31/31/31/31 alolan pichu

And no luck on the flawless shiny wimpod but I think I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny one with aqua jet and spikes

and forgot to mention that the alola vulpix has egg moves moonblast and freeze dry
Jesus that's like too many for my mind to handle. All you've wanted are Shiny legends and starters, so I even have enough for all that??

On Wimpod I'll take the male. Totally forgot that it's Vital Spirit when on Rockruff, my b, so she's good too. Flawless isn't necessary.

As for the Shinies, uh, Grubbin and 5IV Wimpod sound good (you didn't have the flawless one yet? or is this a different one?) but the rest are kinda iffy. (Hard to decide what's decent competitively when there's not a lot of analysis out.) So that would bring it to Shiny Rowlet, Popplio, Wimpod, Alolan Vulpix, F Salandit, and Grubbin? Seems we were still waiting on news with Jangmo-o.

Yeah, I think that was it! Still no rush on that one if there's more to SR first, though :)
Not really, I need to SR that for you and another person (and I totally forgot I can move WCs around to decide the order I receive stuff lol). I've been working on SRing the other stuff but had no luck so I'll change to that! What nature had you wanted it? Currently my JPN one is Adamant and my ENG one is Jolly, maybe it was Naive?

danoobna

Jesus that's like too many for my mind to handle. All you've wanted are Shiny legends and starters, so I even have enough for all that??

On Wimpod I'll take the male. Totally forgot that it's Vital Spirit when on Rockruff, my b, so she's good too. Flawless isn't necessary.

As for the Shinies, uh, Grubbin and 5IV Wimpod sound good (you didn't have the flawless one yet? or is this a different one?) but the rest are kinda iffy. (Hard to decide what's decent competitively when there's not a lot of analysis out.) So that would bring it to Shiny Rowlet, Popplio, Wimpod, Alolan Vulpix, F Salandit, and Grubbin? Seems we were still waiting on news with Jangmo-o.

You're Forgetting the Sandygast and 6 IV Mimikyu :). and i have an adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 jangmo-o.

My list at the moment is Shiny Scatterbug, Shiny Finneon, Shiny Amaura, Shiny Rowlet, Shiny Popplio, SHiny Sandygast, and Shiny 6 IV Mimikyu for shiny: reshiram, zekrom, zapdos, articuno, moltres, regigigas, regice, registeel, Carlita's Hydreigon and Shiny mew.

Adding to this list is: shiny Salandit, Shiny alolan Vulpix, shiny grubbin, shiny wimpod, nonshiny wimpod and non shiny rockruff. I'd be interested in Shiny Dakrai, blue's Pidgeot, Iris Haxorus, Alder's Volcanorana, Lance's Dragonite, shiny shinx, shiny beedrill, shiny sandslash, shiny nidoking, shiny solrock, and shiny hitmonchan

I have all the starters shiny and will have all legendaries that I want shiny, so now I can focus on the normal shines that I think are cool

guy on the shiny 6 IV wimpod hatch is taking too long, so im breeding more of them.Only a 1 in 31 chance with two flawless wimpods. But the 5 IV is the best one i have so far

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
You're Forgetting the Sandygast and 6 IV Mimikyu :). and i have an adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 jangmo-o.

My list at the moment is Shiny Scatterbug, Shiny Finneon, Shiny Amaura, Shiny Rowlet, Shiny Popplio, SHiny Sandygast, and Shiny 6 IV Mimikyu for shiny: reshiram, zekrom, zapdos, articuno, moltres, regigigas, regice, registeel, Carlita's Hydreigon and Shiny mew.

Adding to this list is: shiny Salandit, Shiny alolan Vulpix, shiny grubbin, shiny wimpod, nonshiny wimpod and non shiny rockruff. I'd be interested in Shiny Dakrai, blue's Pidgeot, Iris Haxorus, Alder's Volcanorana, Lance's Dragonite, shiny shinx, shiny beedrill, shiny sandslash, shiny nidoking, shiny solrock, and shiny hitmonchan

I have all the starters shiny and will have all legendaries that I want shiny, so now I can focus on the normal shines that I think are cool

guy on the shiny 6 IV wimpod hatch is taking too long, so im breeding more of them.Only a 1 in 31 chance with two flawless wimpods. But the 5 IV is the best one i have so far
DANG IT I thought I was so brilliant. That brings it up to speed though, so I can C/P that into my trade list haha.

Ah shoot, I didn't realize I had an Amaura scheduled to be traded with you. I just got a 6IV Modest one yesterday so I wouldn't need it anymore, sorry. @@ I'll bold it in the following list just for reference.

Beedrill, Sandslash, and Nidoking are my competitive ones, while Shinx, Solrock and Hitmonchan are normal, I believe. I've added what (I think) are the IVs of everything below, so please double-check:

danoobna -- Shiny Reshiram, Zekrom, 6IV Zapdos, 6IV Articuno, 6IV Moltres, Regigigas, Regice, Registeel, Mew, 6IV Darkai, Shinx, Beedrill, Sandslash, Nidoking, Hitmonchan, Carlita's Hydreigon, Blue's Pidgeot, Iris Haxorus, Alder's Volcarona, Lance's Dragonite -> 5IV Wimpod, 5IV Rockruff, Shiny Scatterbug, Finneon, Amaura, 5IV Rowlet, 6IV Popplio, 5IV Sandygast, 6IV Mimikyu, 5IV F Salandit, 5IV Alolan Vulpix, 5IV Grubbin, 5IV Wimpod
NOTE: I realized that the birds and Darkrai come from 4th Gen where only certain natures were valid for flawless Pokemon, but I've misplaced the list. I need to double-check these and get back to you.

Seriously, 5IV on Wimpod is fine. If you happen to get another before Bank comes out we can change it but it's not a bit deal.

Which reminds me, I realized we could do this now-ish, in that I'd trade you everything from me on 6th and then get the stuff from you (and clone and send back) on 7th.

danoobna

With the removal of amara, you can take out the beedrill and nidoking. The popplio is 5 IV. I dont really care about the natures or IV's of the darkrai or birds as they will just go into my pokebank collection of shinies :)

i can be available wednesday, thursday, or friday morning unless we want to wait for the weekend, when i have more time to trade. Or we can wait till monday cause i dont have work, might be available at 6 PM your time on monday if it works for you

Last edited:

Nyzari

Not really, I need to SR that for you and another person (and I totally forgot I can move WCs around to decide the order I receive stuff lol). I've been working on SRing the other stuff but had no luck so I'll change to that! What nature had you wanted it? Currently my JPN one is Adamant and my ENG one is Jolly, maybe it was Naive?

Lol, didn't realise that was a thing - if I had, I probably would have changed the order of the 20th anniversary events instead of taking them in the order i got them.
Yep, Naive it was!

Road

Shiny Master
With the removal of amara, you can take out the beedrill and nidoking. The popplio is 5 IV. I dont really care about the natures or IV's of the darkrai or birds as they will just go into my pokebank collection of shinies :)

i can be available wednesday, thursday, or friday morning unless we want to wait for the weekend, when i have more time to trade. Or we can wait till monday cause i dont have work, might be available at 6 PM your time on monday if it works for you
Gotcha, I'll change those things and add them to my trades list in the OP. I'm not checking them for IVs/natures, I'm checking them for legitimacy. (Like I said, only certain natures allowed for 6IV so if the natures are wrong then they are hacks.)

Unfortunately it seems I'm booked all of the evenings now, and Sat I have an event most of the day so I'd only be available Sun. Mon I have after school commitments so I probably wouldn't be available til 7 or later.

Lol, didn't realise that was a thing - if I had, I probably would have changed the order of the 20th anniversary events instead of taking them in the order i got them.
Yep, Naive it was!
Right?! The date stays the same and everything but you can choose what comes out first. Nice for SRing. Cool! I've started working on it but no luck yet. I'll keep you posted!

danoobna

Gotcha, I'll change those things and add them to my trades list in the OP. I'm not checking them for IVs/natures, I'm checking them for legitimacy. (Like I said, only certain natures allowed for 6IV so if the natures are wrong then they are hacks.)

Unfortunately it seems I'm booked all of the evenings now, and Sat I have an event most of the day so I'd only be available Sun. Mon I have after school commitments so I probably wouldn't be available til 7 or later.

I should be available sunday as well, can do noon-4 your time or 10 pm to midnight your time

Last edited: