• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Chase23

Hey Road. Thanks for the message. :) Yes I'm still very much interested in the trade. I have your kyushu events waiting.

Perhaps we could arrange the trade for a weekend? I don't think I can make your weekday times for a while, but I'm usually around from 6pm onwards(your time) at weekends. Would that be any good?

Road

Shiny Master
I should be available sunday as well, can do noon-4 your time or 10 pm to midnight your time
Cool! Midday time should work, I'll shoot for that time frame. I'll start on 6th and send you my stuff, then switch to 7th to receive stuff from you and clone it.

interest in 2004 event pokemon box skitty...i offer jeremys ekans
Ooo, a rare event! Unfortunately I've gotten quite a few hacked JEREMY events over the years so I'd like all the info on it (assuming pictures aren't available). ID, level, ability, nature, characteristic, stats and moveset.

Hey Road. Thanks for the message. :) Yes I'm still very much interested in the trade. I have your kyushu events waiting.

Perhaps we could arrange the trade for a weekend? I don't think I can make your weekday times for a while, but I'm usually around from 6pm onwards(your time) at weekends. Would that be any good?
Hiya! Whew I'm glad, I was really excited for those! I have these jotted down in my notes, are they correct?

CHASE:
- Ludicolo (ながさき)
- Metagross (ながさき)
- Salamence (ながさき)
- Gardevoir (ながさき)
- Milotic (みやざき)

Saturday I have commitments all day, but I'm around Sunday for other trades! (I'll also be home early today, hopefully in a couple hours, so if you're around I could probably make it work!)

Last edited:
Ooo, a rare event! Unfortunately I've gotten quite a few hacked JEREMY events over the years so I'd like all the info on it (assuming pictures aren't available). ID, level, ability, nature, characteristic, stats and moveset.

I got it from trade yesterday happy to tell you all i know it seems legal to me
Level 14
OT: JEREMY
ID Number:24680
Ability:shed Skin
Nature: Docile
Characteristic:Strong willed
Place met:Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Kanto region
Moves: wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite
HP:37
Attack:25
Defense:18
Sp attack:18
Sp. Defense:24
Speed:21
Hidden power: Flying
No ribbons

Edit: also interest for
Baba’s Flygon,
Carlita's Hydreigon,
cinema shiny genesect( i have the korean and looking for the japanese one)
Jarvis' Shiny Gengar (jpn if possible)
i offer from the
monster week event crawdaunt
world2010 crobat
korean junior divizion hitmontop
korean senior divizion cresselia

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I got it from trade yesterday happy to tell you all i know it seems legal to me
Level 14
OT: JEREMY
ID Number:24680
Ability:shed Skin
Nature: Docile
Characteristic:Strong willed
Place met:Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Kanto region
Moves: wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite
HP:37
Attack:25
Defense:18
Sp attack:18
Sp. Defense:24
Speed:21
Hidden power: Flying
No ribbons

Edit: also interest for
Baba’s Flygon,
Carlita's Hydreigon,
cinema shiny genesect( i have the korean and looking for the japanese one)
Jarvis' Shiny Gengar (jpn if possible)
i offer from the
monster week event crawdaunt
world2010 crobat
korean junior divizion hitmontop
korean senior divizion cresselia
Oh wow, that's actually spot on! I was worried about the IVs but the stats match up just fine! I'll take it! c:

As for the others, I already have World10 Crobat but the others sounds good! You wouldn't happen to have the Masters Liepard to would you? I'd take that to replace Crobat. c:

Oh wow, that's actually spot on! I was worried about the IVs but the stats match up just fine! I'll take it! c:

As for the others, I already have World10 Crobat but the others sounds good! You wouldn't happen to have the Masters Liepard to would you? I'd take that to replace Crobat. c:
Yes i have it! then i will give you Masters devizion Liepard instead for crobat

Edit: my fc is 0989-2752-9913 ign ChrisDoukas, when you can for trade just tell me! Thank you :)

Edit 2: also interest in Pokemon Box Zigzagoon i offer yamanotos politoes for it

Last edited:

Chase23

Hiya! Whew I'm glad, I was really excited for those! I have these jotted down in my notes, are they correct?

CHASE:
- Ludicolo (ながさき)
- Metagross (ながさき)
- Salamence (ながさき)
- Gardevoir (ながさき)
- Milotic (みやざき)

Saturday I have commitments all day, but I'm around Sunday for other trades! (I'll also be home early today, hopefully in a couple hours, so if you're around I could probably make it work!)

Yep, those are the ones. :) Sunday works fine for me. I'll catch you then.

Road

Shiny Master
Yes i have it! then i will give you Masters devizion Liepard instead for crobat

Edit: my fc is 0989-2752-9913 ign ChrisDoukas, when you can for trade just tell me! Thank you :)

Edit 2: also interest in Pokemon Box Zigzagoon i offer yamanotos politoes for it
All sounds good! So the trade is:

ChrisDoukas -- PokeBox Skitty, PokebBx Zigzagoon, Baba's Flygon, Carlita's Hydreigon, Cinema Genesect, Jarvis Gengar -> JEREMY Ekans, Yamamoto's Politoad, PCNY Crawdaunt, Korean Junior Hitmontop, Korean Senior Cresselia, Korean Masters Liepard

I should be around throughout the day today! (It's about 11 AM for me.)Let me know your timezone as well, just in case I miss you.

Yep, those are the ones. :) Sunday works fine for me. I'll catch you then.
Cool! Looking forward to it. c:

All sounds good! So the trade is:

ChrisDoukas -- PokeBox Skitty, PokebBx Zigzagoon, Baba's Flygon, Carlita's Hydreigon, Cinema Genesect, Jarvis Gengar -> JEREMY Ekans, Yamamoto's Politoad, PCNY Crawdaunt, Korean Junior Hitmontop, Korean Senior Cresselia, Korean Masters Liepard

I should be around throughout the day today! (It's about 11 AM for me.)Let me know your timezone as well, just in case I miss you.

All good expert shiny genesect i found it from a friend so can we replace it with something else? Is vivillon the french version with the name Prismillon?
I have EET (Eastern European Time) UTC/GMT +2 hours living in Athens Greece ( now is 5 in the night :p)

Road

Shiny Master
All good expert shiny genesect i found it from a friend so can we replace it with something else? Is vivillon the french version with the name Prismillon?
I have EET (Eastern European Time) UTC/GMT +2 hours living in Athens Greece ( now is 5 in the night :p)
Oh darn! No, it was received on an English game so it is ENG region and the name is in English. (It is from a friend who obtained it personally though so I know it's legit.)

Ah okay, so 5 AM. (It's now 12:30 for me.) I'll be around all day though so there's no rush! Is there a specific time you'd like to trade?

Road

Shiny Master
Even now i can trade if you cant now then when you are ready just tell me :)
I will take the Druddigon then in the genesect place
I'm working on a couple other trades right now so I'll need a little time. I'll VM you when I can trade! Also, do you want your events cloned and sent back to you? :0

The Year of the Dragon Shiny Druddigon yes? I'll have that cloned along with other stuff.

I'm working on a couple other trades right now so I'll need a little time. I'll VM you when I can trade! Also, do you want your events cloned and sent back to you? :0

The Year of the Dragon Shiny Druddigon yes? I'll have that cloned along with other stuff.
Yes, the year of the dragon Druddigon! Thank you for your offer for clones but no i have a friend who help me with that. Take your time when you can for trade just let me know...thank you :)

Road

Shiny Master
Hey there Road. I'll be around for the next 4hrs if you're free. :)

My FC is 5000-3034-3295
IGN Jon
Hi hi! Need to clone everything for you real quick, then I'll hop on! c: (My FC is in my profile in case you didn't find it yet, an my IGN is Road as well.)

Road

Shiny Master
UPDATE!
My 7th Gen trade thread has been approved! For any and all negotiations regarding 7th Gen, please head over to the new thread!

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Hello, I was wondering if you could clone one of my pokes for me? :3

Road

Shiny Master
Hello, I was wondering if you could clone one of my pokes for me? :3
Sure! Just one? How many clones? Also assuming this is in 6th as you posted in my 6th thread, but I can clone in 7th as well if you prefer it done there.

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Sure! Just one? How many clones? Also assuming this is in 6th as you posted in my 6th thread, but I can clone in 7th as well if you prefer it done there.

Off the top of my head, for now yes, just need my breeding ditto cloned. Actually, i think I have 2 breeding dittos, so 2 to be cloned :)
I need 2 clones of each. And if you'd like to keep a clone yourself that's fine too.

I might need a few more clones later of pokes that I want in both gens, once I go through my g6

Road

Shiny Master
Off the top of my head, for now yes, just need my breeding ditto cloned. Actually, i think I have 2 breeding dittos, so 2 to be cloned :)
I need 2 clones of each. And if you'd like to keep a clone yourself that's fine too.

I might need a few more clones later of pokes that I want in both gens, once I go through my g6
Gotcha! I probably wouldn't use them but I know people who I could trade them to, so unless you don't mind that I'll refrain from taking a clone.

No problem~ The trading back can take time if you need a lot cloned so I can't always do a TON in one sitting, but I'm willing to help with however much I can. c: