• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau (ORAS ver.)

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Gotcha! I probably wouldn't use them but I know people who I could trade them to, so unless you don't mind that I'll refrain from taking a clone.

No problem~ The trading back can take time if you need a lot cloned so I can't always do a TON in one sitting, but I'm willing to help with however much I can. c:

Sure, I don't mind
I can be online 6 to 8 pm your time during the week. Just let me know when would work for you

Road

Shiny Master
Sure, I don't mind
I can be online 6 to 8 pm your time during the week. Just let me know when would work for you
Cool! Any day will work, probably closer to 7 though just in case I have a late day at work. Tonight I'll be around for other trades so we could try then!

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Cool! Any day will work, probably closer to 7 though just in case I have a late day at work. Tonight I'll be around for other trades so we could try then!

oh wait, i got the time conversion wrong :3 your 6 to 8 pm is 4 to 6 am for me. I'll have to see if can catch you online during the weekend then

Road

Shiny Master
oh wait, i got the time conversion wrong :3 your 6 to 8 pm is 4 to 6 am for me. I'll have to see if can catch you online during the weekend then
Sounds about right? I'll look for you over the weekend! c:

Hello again! I am interest in these events for my omega ruby Yamamoto Wishcash, and golgo octillery! i can offer party of the decade Blaziken (ot 06808) and 10 ANIV Absol (ot:00010) let me know if you are interest :)

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Hello again! I am interest in these events for my omega ruby Yamamoto Wishcash, and golgo octillery! i can offer party of the decade Blaziken (ot 06808) and 10 ANIV Absol (ot:00010) let me know if you are interest :)
Hiya! Sounds good to me. I'm assuming you'd like to trade on 6th Gen rather than 7th Gen?

Hiya! Sounds good to me. I'm assuming you'd like to trade on 6th Gen rather than 7th Gen?

Yes! It is for my omega ruby so 6 gen...when do you want to trade?

EDIT: Also interest in Cinema Shaymin and WIN2011 celeby, i can give you for them N darmanitan and tolers Ludicolo!!

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Yes! It is for my omega ruby so 6 gen...when do you want to trade?

EDIT: Also interest in Cinema Shaymin and WIN2011 celeby, i can give you for them N darmanitan and tolers Ludicolo!!
Dang it, you even said OR in the original post. Got it. @w@ Unfortunately I'm busy tonight and will leave for a trip this Friday, but could do it tomorrow or Thu night!

Hmm, which region is N's Darmanitan? Ludicolo sounds awesome though!

Dang it, you even said OR in the original post. Got it. Unfortunately I'm busy tonight and will leave for a trip this Friday, but could do it tomorrow or Thu night!

Hmm, which region is N's Darmanitan? Ludicolo sounds awesome though!

Its ok xD I can also tomorrow i will post here when i am ready! :) N darmanitan is english version

Road

Shiny Master
Its ok xD I can also tomorrow i will post here when i am ready! :) N darmanitan is english version
Cool! Ahh unfortunately I do have an ENG one (I just got it so it's not on my lists yet @@).

Road

Shiny Master
Then i can replace with best wishes (team rockets meowth)
I also have that. @w@ think I can have my list updated before we trade, so maybe wait until I get it updated to check!

Road

Shiny Master
I give you a shiny marowak and machop for the rayquaza lvl 100 the machop also has pokerus
Sorry, not interested in either as I do not need them. @@