• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
I'm interested in your PCNY Pikachu (don't mind which OT). Do I have anything in my trade shop that you would want in return?

Road

Shiny Master
I will list the natures and they will match the respect pokemon i.e axew = 1st nature etc. They are: sassy, jolly , modest, lax, timid, quiet, rash, bashful, hasty, lax, serious, hardy, mild, jolly, timid, jolly, seious. I also have interest in different things on your list (changed a bit from my original ^_^)
Awesome. It ends up that I do want a few of the flawless, so that makes for a few extras. Here's a list of what I'd like:

Elekid lv 1,UT, Mild
Staryu, Lv 40, Timid, I was told it was UT
Natu, lv 18, toldit was ut, modest
Hopip, Lv 1, UT, jolly
Turtwig, lv 1, I assume its UT, Lax
cATERPIE LV 4 CAREFUL PRETTY SURE its UT

Bulbasaur (Quiet)
Squirtle (Bashful)
Nidoran M (Rash)
Magikarp (Hasty)
Gastly (Lax)
Staryu (Timid)
Scyther (Serious)
Chikorita (hardy)
Cyndaquil (Timid)
Yanma (Serious)
Piplup (Modest)
Spiritomb (Jolly)
Axew (Sassy)

Shiny Flawless Lugia
Shiny Flawless Huntail
Shiny Flawless Gorebyss
Shiny Flawless Palkia
Shiny Flawless Skarmory

That adds up to about 29 Pokemon (since I count Shiny Flawless as worth two Events / normal Shiny Pokemon). Please tell me if any of these are Japanese or have Pokerus. What changes did you have?

I'm interested in your PCNY Pikachu (don't mind which OT). Do I have anything in my trade shop that you would want in return?
Possibly, however I'm currently not organizing any trades since I have 5 pending. I'll drop by yer shop when my list clears up. c:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hi, I took a look at your trade shop (very nice by the way), and I couldn't help but notice a lack of an events want section.

Is there one that I should consult? I've got plenty to offer, and plenty of awesome Pokemon that I'm jealous of here!

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
I like both your PCNY Pikachu (both) , PCNY seviper, Ageto Celbii, Hadou Regi's, pokemon sunday tropius, Rocks Metang, 10th anniv tyrantiar and typhlosion, 10anniv celebii, Pokemon Box skitty zigzagoon and swablu and mizu no tami mapahy 10 anniv raikou, doel deoxys

I think thats 18? I could fill the rest with shinies if thats ok with you? Have you any flawless shinies?

Also:

Japanese Pokes:
Squirtle
Magikarp

Pokerus Pokes:
None

Also you said staryu twice on your list

Road

Shiny Master
Hi, I took a look at your trade shop (very nice by the way), and I couldn't help but notice a lack of an events want section.

Is there one that I should consult? I've got plenty to offer, and plenty of awesome Pokemon that I'm jealous of here!
It's not missing, it just doesn't exist. I'm not all that interested in Events; Shinies are my main concern. So Shinies. c: But i'm not taking any other offers since my list is full, so please come back later.

I like both your PCNY Pikachu (both) , PCNY seviper, Ageto Celbii, Hadou Regi's, pokemon sunday tropius, Rocks Metang, 10th anniv tyrantiar and typhlosion, 10anniv celebii, Pokemon Box skitty zigzagoon and swablu and mizu no tami mapahy 10 anniv raikou, doel deoxys

I think thats 18? I could fill the rest with shinies if thats ok with you? Have you any flawless shinies?

Also:

Japanese Pokes:
Squirtle
Magikarp

Pokerus Pokes:
None

Also you said staryu twice on your list
Oh did I? lol. Awesome. Then that adds up to 26 Pokemon. With the 18 you listed, that leaves 8 Pokemon you can choose. And I do, I just haven't gotten around to making it. I'll compile the list and get back to you. I know I have Scizor, Dratini w/ the DW ability, Ghastly, Heracross I think...

mogan3

Wanna trade
is ur list open now if it is wat shinis of mine are do u want

Road

Shiny Master

mogan3

Wanna trade
kk ill be waitin

Status
Not open for further replies.