• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attkisson

Collector
If you have a Jirachi (Event, Hacked, or Cloned it matters not) I will trade you my 2012MAY Darkrai. It is not shiny. Mild Nature. I used it in battle once or twice. Original Name, Level, and moves. Bad Dreams Ability. PM me if you want to trade.

Road

Shiny Master
I'm sorry for being gone! I got a very bad illness and have been bedridden since Thursday. @@ I'm still recovering so unfortunately I can't do any trades today, but I should be back to normal by tomorrow~

Then would you be interested in shiny flawless DW ♀ Bagon?
That's a mighty fine offer. @@ Sounds amazing, and since it's DW and flawless, would you like another non-Legend Shiny? c:

Hi, I'm interested in these:
10th Anniversary Tyranitar (Adamant, Lv. 70 UT, 10 ANIV 06808)
10th Anniversary Typhlosion (Quirky, Lv. 70 UT, 10 ANIV 06808)
10th Anniversary Latios (Hardy, Lv. 70 UT, 10 ANIV 06808)
10th Anniversary Latias (Relaxed, Lv. 70 UT, 10 ANIV 06808)

I can offer recent events like 1st and 2nd distribution Kyushu Train Events, French WiFi Zekrom/ Reshiram, V&D Netherlands Zekrom/ Reshiram, Korean WiFi Mewtwo. Do any of 'em interest you? And are you PCNY Pikachu legit-checked?
The two Zekrom and two Reshiram sounds amazing. ^^ And as far as cross-referencing them with entries on a couple of event databases go, yes, according to the last time I checked. Still working on getting one of those fancy devices Nintendo uses to hack check, haha. ^^

hey just confirming our trade (shiny garados for ageto celebi) and figured id make the trade a bit bigger my keldo ut with pp max it came with for you ragner manaphy
Sounds cool~ Have you hack-checked it yet tho? I'm a little sketchy on the newer Pokemon since they're Japan-only.

If you have a Jirachi (Event, Hacked, or Cloned it matters not) I will trade you my 2012MAY Darkrai. It is not shiny. Mild Nature. I used it in battle once or twice. Original Name, Level, and moves. Bad Dreams Ability. PM me if you want to trade.
We do not trade hacks on this site and I hope you don't either. I have about five different Jirachi; they are listed in the first post. If it has any experience, I'm not interested. Sorry. ^^;

mogan3

Wanna trade
could i have my shiny mew and its clone back now

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric

36squid, lemme look over yer list and get back to you in my next post. ^^;

Just reminding you incase you forgot me, I read about your illness and I understand so get back to me whenever you can :)

Road

Shiny Master
could i have my shiny mew and its clone back now
I knew I forgot something important. @@ I'll get online for you in just a moment!

Just reminding you incase you forgot me, I read about your illness and I understand so get back to me whenever you can :)
Thank you for the reminder, I've forgotten a lot being sick. ^^; I've started working out things, so I'll get back to you ASAP for sure!

mogan3

Wanna trade
its ok i new u would give them back but i havnt been on since friday

Road

Shiny Master
its ok i new u would give them back but i havnt been on since friday
Oh, then I don't feel as bad. xD Juuuust kidding. WiFi is scrambly today though. @@

mogan3

Wanna trade
yeah it i i trade u after this guy i tradn

The two Zekrom and two Reshiram sounds amazing. ^^ And as far as cross-referencing them with entries on a couple of event databases go, yes, according to the last time I checked. Still working on getting one of those fancy devices Nintendo uses to hack check, haha. ^^
Oops, sorry but I just checked and found that they were German, and not French ^^;
Is that a deal breaker or are you still interested?

gabric

i have not heck checked the keldo but i have traded clones to someone whom i no woul0d hack check it and tell me if it was as well as getting it from someone i trust

Road

Shiny Master
Oops, sorry but I just checked and found that they were German, and not French ^^;
Is that a deal breaker or are you still interested?
No no, that's fine, still very interested. ^^ I'll add you to my list, then.

i have not heck checked the keldo but i have traded clones to someone whom i no woul0d hack check it and tell me if it was as well as getting it from someone i trust
I see. Sounds good, then. ^^ I'll add it to our trade.

Thought It'd quote so you saw I was responding. ^^

So I've been looking over yer offers and what you want amounts to about 26 Shiny/Events. @@ I'm still trying to figure out what I'd like, and as such I'd like to ask if you can give me your full list of Shinies again, but this time with natures, level, and if you know its UT or not. I know that's a lot to ask, but I'm really having trouble deciding what to choose. ^^;

MY TRADE LIST IS CURRENTLY FULL. AS SUCH, I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY TRADES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OFFER, PLEASE COME BACK WHEN MY LIST IS EMPTIED.

Last edited:

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric

Thought It'd quote so you saw I was responding. ^^

So I've been looking over yer offers and what you want amounts to about 26 Shiny/Events. @@ I'm still trying to figure out what I'd like, and as such I'd like to ask if you can give me your full list of Shinies again, but this time with natures, level, and if you know its UT or not. I know that's a lot to ask, but I'm really having trouble deciding what to choose. ^^;

MY TRADE LIST IS CURRENTLY FULL. AS SUCH, I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY TRADES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OFFER, PLEASE COME BACK WHEN MY LIST IS EMPTIED.

Luckily for you I have a trade shop ^_^, Link is in sig under Lana, All things are there, execpt regular shinies dont have any info, so just list the ones you want info on in your reponse and I will provide it :). Not listed in my shop is Wish Bagon, WIsh Absol & Movie Meloetta :)

mogan3

Wanna trade
ill trade u shinies for shiny oshawott,snivy,tepig,squirtle,,balbasaur

mogan3

Wanna trade
rry i didnt see tht in ur sig so whn ur open ill offer again

Road

Shiny Master
Luckily for you I have a trade shop ^_^, Link is in sig under Lana, All things are there, execpt regular shinies dont have any info, so just list the ones you want info on in your reponse and I will provide it :). Not listed in my shop is Wish Bagon, WIsh Absol & Movie Meloetta :)
A list without details...Alright, tell me all the ones that are UT.

ill trade u shinies for shiny oshawott,snivy,tepig,squirtle,,balbasaur
Again, don't double-post. And yes, come back when my list is free.

mogan3

Wanna trade
srry for double postin and i will

PsychicPsycho

I see you mentioned being able to clone. Is that a service you offer? If so, what is the price for that?

I'm looking to clone a pokemon I want to use for my GTS goal (trading with every location), and I don't want to lose the pokemon in the trade.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
The ones that are UT that i am definitely sure of are both zoruas, axew,larvesta, coballion, virizion (active pokerus), landorus, spiritomb, piplup, turtwig, rotom, stayu, jolteon, bulbasaur, nidoran, squirtle, magikarp, gastly, yanma, chikorite, elekid, hopip, cyndaquil, ralts, trapinch, scyther. These are level one so I am sure they are UT other may be but I cant be sure :(

Road

Shiny Master
I see you mentioned being able to clone. Is that a service you offer? If so, what is the price for that?

I'm looking to clone a pokemon I want to use for my GTS goal (trading with every location), and I don't want to lose the pokemon in the trade.
I clone for free. ^^ However, if I like the Pokemon, I may ask for a clone of it for myself, however if you'dd prefer I not take a clone then I won't.

The ones that are UT that i am definitely sure of are both zoruas, axew,larvesta, coballion, virizion (active pokerus), landorus, spiritomb, piplup, turtwig, rotom, stayu, jolteon, bulbasaur, nidoran, squirtle, magikarp, gastly, yanma, chikorite, elekid, hopip, cyndaquil, ralts, trapinch, scyther. These are level one so I am sure they are UT other may be but I cant be sure :(
Awesome. Then I'd like the natures for Axew, Spiritomb, Piplup, Turtwig, Stayu, Bulbasaur, Nidoran, Squirtle, Magikarp, Gastly, Yanma, Chikorita, Elekid, Hopip, Cyndaquil, Trapinch, and Scyther, please?

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric

Awesome. Then I'd like the natures for Axew, Spiritomb, Piplup, Turtwig, Stayu, Bulbasaur, Nidoran, Squirtle, Magikarp, Gastly, Yanma, Chikorita, Elekid, Hopip, Cyndaquil, Trapinch, and Scyther, please?

I will list the natures and they will match the respect pokemon i.e axew = 1st nature etc. They are: sassy, jolly , modest, lax, timid, quiet, rash, bashful, hasty, lax, serious, hardy, mild, jolly, timid, jolly, seious. I also have interest in different things on your list (changed a bit from my original ^_^)

Status
Not open for further replies.