• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Wednesdays are better for me, but when your on its 5AM for me xD 14 hour difference and the converter is nice, I figured 13 hours, but I was off by 1 hour

Road

Shiny Master
Wednesdays are better for me, but when your on its 5AM for me xD 14 hour difference and the converter is nice, I figured 13 hours, but I was off by 1 hour
Hmm, unfortunately I'm not able to be on past 10 PM my time due to it being a work night. This weekend I would be around bot Sat and Sun I believe, so any time on those days I might be able to make (assuming it's during my day).

X-Caliber

Seeking: Shiny Salandit
Female, Lv. 1, UT
Timid Japanese
31/31/31/31/31/X

Offering: Shiny Comfey
Female, Lv. 20,
Calm (Triage)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Magical Leaf, Growth, Wrap, Sweet Kiss

Road

Shiny Master
Seeking: Shiny Salandit
Female, Lv. 1, UT
Timid Japanese
31/31/31/31/31/X

Offering: Shiny Comfey
Female, Lv. 20,
Calm (Triage)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Magical Leaf, Growth, Wrap, Sweet Kiss
Sounds good to me~ Unfortunately I might not be around to trade today due to being very sick (MAYBE in 3ish hours after some more rest), but I am hoping to be around tomorrow.

Road

Shiny Master
NOTICE
Due to being sick with the flu, I will not be able to trade until AT LEAST next weekend. This means I will not be around at my Wed night trade time. When the weekend rolls around, I will make another update on my condition. Sorry for the inconvenience!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
NOTICE
Due to being sick with the flu, I will not be able to trade until AT LEAST next weekend. This means I will not be around at my Wed night trade time. When the weekend rolls around, I will make another update on my condition. Sorry for the inconvenience!

hope you get better road and sorry to hear that you are sick :c whenever you feel better no rush I need something else cloned of mine a celebi for a friend ^_^ I wish you the best on recovering!

Road

Shiny Master
hope you get better road and sorry to hear that you are sick :c whenever you feel better no rush I need something else cloned of mine a celebi for a friend ^_^ I wish you the best on recovering!
Thank you! I was quarantined in my house all week so I rested up and I am much better now, luckily. c:

I could probably do it for you in a bit here! Would this be in 7th or 6th?

Also, you had been looking for Shiny Vivillon forms right? I just got these from MechanisticMoth a bit ago if you are interested:

664 - Scatterbug (Tundra) - lvl 1 - Gelato - Timid - Dive - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
664 - Scatterbug (Polar) - lvl 1 - Andy - Timid - Pokeball - 31/x/31/31/31/x - Psychic
666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
666 - Vivillon (Marine) - lvl 30 - Jaime - Bold - Ultra - 31/x/31/x/x/x - Grass

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thank you! I was quarantined in my house all week so I rested up and I am much better now, luckily. c:

I could probably do it for you in a bit here! Would this be in 7th or 6th?

Also, you had been looking for Shiny Vivillon forms right? I just got these from MechanisticMoth a bit ago if you are interested:

664 - Scatterbug (Tundra) - lvl 1 - Gelato - Timid - Dive - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
664 - Scatterbug (Polar) - lvl 1 - Andy - Timid - Pokeball - 31/x/31/31/31/x - Psychic
666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
666 - Vivillon (Marine) - lvl 30 - Jaime - Bold - Ultra - 31/x/31/x/x/x - Grass

your most welcome road and i be going to bed soon so that wouldn't be a great time atm however I could do it later on saturday night around this time? if that is alright with you and can do it on sunday into monday as well? up to you I know your time is set a certain time

also traded with mecha for some of the patterns you listed which my pattern is polar so it doesn't intreast me and the vivillion marine had only two ivs so thats why it didn't intreast me to much work to hyper train it...thank you so very much of thinking about me ^_^ also been busy to get to your new artwork btw will try to get it done sometime this next week though..

Road

Shiny Master
your most welcome road and i be going to bed soon so that wouldn't be a great time atm however I could do it later on saturday night around this time? if that is alright with you and can do it on sunday into monday as well? up to you I know your time is set a certain time

also traded with mecha for some of the patterns you listed which my pattern is polar so it doesn't intreast me and the vivillion marine had only two ivs so thats why it didn't intreast me to much work to hyper train it...thank you so very much of thinking about me ^_^ also been busy to get to your new artwork btw will try to get it done sometime this next week though..
Gotcha! I will be around tomorrow for other trades, hopefully from 10 AM my time onward, so any time after that will be fine for me!

Ahh I see, I should have figured but thought I would ask anyway. And no prob on the graphics! I know it was a big request so I expected it to take awhile. Thanks for the update tho! c:

Rolly2016

Hi, sorry to read you've been ill, hope you recover soon.
I can offer the following Pokemon;
1. Exeggutor - M - lvl 24 - Timid - ST (used evo stone only)
2. Weezing - F - lvl 54 - Bold - T
3. Aipom - F - lvl 30 - Naive - UT
4. Sunflora - M - lvl 30 - Bashful - ST (used evo stone only)
5. Linoone - M - lvl 93 - Adament - T - NN "PonPon"
6. Vigoroth - F - lvl 18 - Jolly - T
7. Vibrava - F - lvl 35 - Quiet - T
8. Kricketune - F - lvl 36 - Jolly - UT
9. Wormadam - F - lvl 76 - Sassy - T
10. Cherrim - F - lvl 25 - Rash - T
11. Mismagius - F - lvl 100 - Timid - T
12. Tangrowth - M - lvl 38 - Hasty - T
13. Tranquill - F - lvl 31 - Quirky - T
14. Zebstrika - F - lvl 27 - Relaxed - UT - NN "Crasher"
15. Whirlipede - M - lvl 24 - Adamant - T
16. Crustle - M - lvl 100 - Jolly - T
17. Karrablast - F - lvl 30 - Mild - UT
18. Klang - N/A - lvl 38 - Adamant - T
19. Pangoro - F - lvl 42 - Quiet - T
20. Dartrix - M - lvl 18 - Adamant - T
21. Litten - M - lvl 1 - Adamant - UT
22. Brionne - M - lvl 18 - Hardy - T
23. Pikipek - M - lvl 1 - Adamant - UT
24. Charjabug - M - lvl 21 - Modest - T
25. Oricorio - F - lvl 1 - Timid - UT
26. Mudbray - F - lvl 22 - Adamant - T
27. Morelull - F - lvl 1 - Bold - UT
28. Salazzle - F - lvl 51 - Timid - T
29. Steenee - F - lvl 51 - Adamant - T
30. Comfey - F - lvl 48 - Calm - T
31. Oranguru - F - lvl 100 - Bold - T
32. Passimian - F - lvl 100 - Adamant - T
33. Glispod - M - lvl 41 - Adamant - T
34. Pyukumuku - F - lvl 28 - Lax - T
35. Komala - M - Lvl 100 - Adamant - T
36. Alohan exeggutor - M - lvl 30 - Calm - ST (used evo stone only)

Please let me know if your interested in any :)

Road

Shiny Master
NOTICE
I have recovered from the flu, yay! Trading will resume with my WEDNESDAY TIMES this week as this weekend I am busy.
Also, my lists will be updated soon with a variety of new Shinies, please look forward to that!

Hi, sorry to read you've been ill, hope you recover soon.
I can offer the following Pokemon;
2. Weezing - F - lvl 54 - Bold - T
3. Aipom - F - lvl 30 - Naive - UT
4. Sunflora - M - lvl 30 - Bashful - ST (used evo stone only)
5. Linoone - M - lvl 93 - Adament - T - NN "PonPon"
6. Vigoroth - F - lvl 18 - Jolly - T
7. Vibrava - F - lvl 35 - Quiet - T
9. Wormadam - F - lvl 76 - Sassy - T
10. Cherrim - F - lvl 25 - Rash - T
11. Mismagius - F - lvl 100 - Timid - T
12. Tangrowth - M - lvl 38 - Hasty - T
13. Tranquill - F - lvl 31 - Quirky - T
14. Zebstrika - F - lvl 27 - Relaxed - UT - NN "Crasher"
16. Crustle - M - lvl 100 - Jolly - T
19. Pangoro - F - lvl 42 - Quiet - T
20. Dartrix - M - lvl 18 - Adamant - T
21. Litten - M - lvl 1 - Adamant - UT
22. Brionne - M - lvl 18 - Hardy - T
23. Pikipek - M - lvl 1 - Adamant - UT
24. Charjabug - M - lvl 21 - Modest - T
26. Mudbray - F - lvl 22 - Adamant - T
28. Salazzle - F - lvl 51 - Timid - T
29. Steenee - F - lvl 51 - Adamant - T
30. Comfey - F - lvl 48 - Calm - T
31. Oranguru - F - lvl 100 - Bold - T
32. Passimian - F - lvl 100 - Adamant - T
33. Glispod - M - lvl 41 - Adamant - T
34. Pyukumuku - F - lvl 28 - Lax - T
35. Komala - M - Lvl 100 - Adamant - T

Please let me know if your interested in any :)
Hi there! Thank you for the well wishes! Luckily I have recovered completely and can return to my normal schedule soon. c:

I would be interested in the following!

Let me know what you'd be interested in in exchange~

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Hey again Road!
I'm working on breeding a 5IV Shiny Timid Oricorio. Should hopefully be done here soon in the next couple of days.

Would you be willing to part with an event for it?
I'm looking specifically at your Birthday Comfey and/or Saori's Machamp.

Road

Shiny Master
Hey again Road!
I'm working on breeding a 5IV Shiny Timid Oricorio. Should hopefully be done here soon in the next couple of days.

Would you be willing to part with an event for it?
I'm looking specifically at your Birthday Comfey and/or Saori's Machamp.
Ooo I would be interested! Assuming you can nickname a clone for me, I would trade both the events. c:

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Ooo I would be interested! Assuming you can nickname a clone for me, I would trade both the events. c:

Yep, I could definitely give it a nickname for you.
I will let you know once I've got it finished and we can work out the details afterwards. :)

Road

Shiny Master
Yep, I could definitely give it a nickname for you.
I will let you know once I've got it finished and we can work out the details afterwards. :)
Sweet! No rush, let me know anytime. c:

Rolly2016

Hi sorry for the late reply, been a little bit busy recently. Could I please get the following in return;
* Venonat
* Rhyhorn (F)
* Rhydon (M)
* Gulpin (F)
* Baltoy
* Snover (F)
* Basculin (Blue)
* Axew

I will try to get on for 7-10pm your time on Wednesday evening (I'm GMT - 6, so it's between 5 and 8 am for me) I'll aim for about 9pm your time if that's ok? I might be able to do earlier depending on if my 6 month old decides to wake me up at 4am again or not XD

Road

Shiny Master
Hi sorry for the late reply, been a little bit busy recently. Could I please get the following in return;
* Venonat
* Rhyhorn (F)
* Rhydon (M)
* Gulpin (F)
* Baltoy
* Snover (F)
* Basculin (Blue)
* Axew

I will try to get on for 7-10pm your time on Wednesday evening (I'm GMT - 6, so it's between 5 and 8 am for me) I'll aim for about 9pm your time if that's ok? I might be able to do earlier depending on if my 6 month old decides to wake me up at 4am again or not XD
Heh, you listed the genders for everything that I only have one of, but didn't tell me which Axew you would prefer (Calm F or Relaxed M JPN).

Sounds good! So far that evening is still clear and I should be around then. 9 PM is fine, I'll just make sure to have everything ready! (Haha I get that unpredictability, really whatever works as long as it's not past my available time!)

Rolly2016

I don't mind with the Axew, either one is good, it's one of the last ones I'm looking for to complete my shiny dex :)
The specific genders are only because Im trying to collect all the alt forms too, I'll try to make sure I'm online on time, for example this morning is a 4:30am (6:30pm your time) wake up call (yell/scream/cry) from the little one so I just need her to repeat it tomorrow, she's better than an alarm clock :)

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Sweet! No rush, let me know anytime. c:

Alright, I finally got her done. Spread is 31/13/31/31/31/31, timid nature, luxury ball and has all four egg moves.
I can also breed those other specific shinies you want as well.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I don't mind with the Axew, either one is good, it's one of the last ones I'm looking for to complete my shiny dex :)
The specific genders are only because Im trying to collect all the alt forms too, I'll try to make sure I'm online on time, for example this morning is a 4:30am (6:30pm your time) wake up call (yell/scream/cry) from the little one so I just need her to repeat it tomorrow, she's better than an alarm clock :)
Cool! I'll add the trade to my list so I won't forget. Haha, so reliable! I'll definitely be around throughout my time since I've got several trades, so it should work out!

Alright, I finally got her done. Spread is 31/13/31/31/31/31, timid nature, luxury ball and has all four egg moves.
I can also breed those other specific shinies you want as well.
Awesome! Female yes? If nickname is alright, name her Maricela please! If you wanna try other Shinies that's up to you. The ones I listed (bar Venipede) are just priority for my collection so they don't have to be competitive per se. I guess Rockruff would be one I'd like competitive and nickname-able?