• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Road

Shiny Master
If you're still missing them, I do have shiny alolan Graveler (which I can either put an everstone on or you can have it evolve into Golem), alolan Marowak, Jangmo-o and Decidueye. My Decidueye is BR and has a nickname, but I could change it just for you if you'd like.
Ooo, can I get details on Graveler and Jangmo-o? Hoping they are UT.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Ooo, can I get details on Graveler and Jangmo-o? Hoping they are UT.

The Jangmo-o is level 1 and UT. The Graveler comes from a Geodude I bred myself and rare candied up to level 25.
Jangmo-o is 5IV, Geodude is 4IV with 0 in Speed, and still has the three egg moves I bred onto him. Both are in Luxury balls.

Paramuse11

Mmk, will still probably take Oricorio as I haven't seen a 6IV one yet. If you want to post that list it would be cool! I'd want the full details though, so it depends on if you wanna take that time. >w>

Sigh, probably are mine as no one else has them (or at least Saori's Machamp) except for me, but that's fine. That's a lotta wants though (you're looking at a credit total of 12 there)! Oricori would get you 3 of those so far.

Hmm, since there's so few there't not really a "most," though I'm hunting some of these myself (Aipom, Linoon, Vigoroth, Cherrim, Tranquil, Pangoro, Pyukumuku). Anything else I would be interested in, including it's pre-evo if you don't have the evo.

Oh yay!I worked really hard SRing it so I'm glad my hard work paid off ;w; I'm currently trading it at a value of 3 Normal Shinies, so it's sorta up to you. If you have anything I'm missing from my collection I'd take it at a value of 3 since I'm racing to complete the Dex!

Hi! Please see below link that shows all my events, shinies and nicknameable shinies. Each tab is at the bottom.

have https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vbJvbAeE_KRIrfdXGy7gaUQhEw/edit#gid=780192477

Let me know what your interested in.

Road

Shiny Master
The Jangmo-o is level 1 and UT. The Graveler comes from a Geodude I bred myself and rare candied up to level 25.
Jangmo-o is 5IV, Geodude is 4IV with 0 in Speed, and still has the three egg moves I bred onto him. Both are in Luxury balls.
Ahh it's super tempting. What are their natures? You only wanted Tapu Koko yes? I'll think I'll go with Graveler since I have a Jangmo-o trade I was supposed to do.

Hey, I'm back with some... annoying news. Orpheus got Pokerus. >_< I know you consider that touched, so... hope it's not too bad of news D:
OH HI. Jesus I completely forgot I was gonna trade for him, I'm so sorry! But no worries, I was planning on training him anyway so that's completely fine with me! That being said, I would leave him in your party for a day and see if the Pokerus actually goes healed; there was a hacked strain of Pokerus going around for a few gens that actually disappears on the day change, making the Pokemon as if it never had it!

Also I owe you that trade!! I'll be around today (it is my Sun morning and I'll likely start trading around 10 AM, in a couple hours or so) or probably at my Wed time, so I can hopefully catch you!

Hi! Please see below link that shows all my events, shinies and nicknameable shinies. Each tab is at the bottom.

have https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vbJvbAeE_KRIrfdXGy7gaUQhEw/edit#gid=780192477

Let me know what your interested in.
Oh perfect! Thank you!

Before I choose though, I saw you were looking for the new Corocoro Charizard yes? I just bought the issue with the code yesterday so I'll redeem that and SR it real quick, would you be interested in that? If so I will give you the details once it's ready! (It's locked to Jolly nature and I won't be SRing for too good of IVs due to no guaranteed 31s, but I'll try to get something decent. >w>)

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
OH HI. Jesus I completely forgot I was gonna trade for him, I'm so sorry! But no worries, I was planning on training him anyway so that's completely fine with me! That being said, I would leave him in your party for a day and see if the Pokerus actually goes healed; there was a hacked strain of Pokerus going around for a few gens that actually disappears on the day change, making the Pokemon as if it never had it!

Also I owe you that trade!! I'll be around today (it is my Sun morning and I'll likely start trading around 10 AM, in a couple hours or so) or probably at my Wed time, so I can hopefully catch you!

Okay, glad to hear it's not an issue! But wow, a hacked strain? So it disappears completely without leaving a pink dot or what? Orpheus has the pink dot already.
I'll be here today around your 10 AM. :D

Road

Shiny Master
Okay, glad to hear it's not an issue! But wow, a hacked strain? So it disappears completely without leaving a pink dot or what? Orpheus has the pink dot already.
I'll be here today around your 10 AM. :D
Ahh okay, in that case it is not the hacked strain (it would have had no mark). Good to know it's not though! EV trainng in 6th was a nightmare since all I had was that strain, took me forever to find one that didn't disappear. >>

Excellent! This trade is still valid yes?
Scherzando -- Shiny 6IV Scizor, 6IV Chespin -> 5IV Shiny HA Ralts (Moon Ball) [7TH]

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Ahh okay, in that case it is not the hacked strain (it would have had no mark). Good to know it's not though! EV trainng in 6th was a nightmare since all I had was that strain, took me forever to find one that didn't disappear. >>

Excellent! This trade is still valid yes?
Scherzando -- Shiny 6IV Scizor, 6IV Chespin -> 5IV Shiny HA Ralts (Moon Ball) [7TH]

Wow o_O that must've been suuuuper annoying. I wasn't even aware of that. Really glad all the pokerus I've ever had has ended in pink dots!

Yep, I'd still like to trade for those please :)

Road

Shiny Master
Wow o_O that must've been suuuuper annoying. I wasn't even aware of that. Really glad all the pokerus I've ever had has ended in pink dots!

Yep, I'd still like to trade for those please :)
Definitely! Meant I had to do a whole session in one day lest I forget them in my party and it disappeared. >>

Cool! I'll be ready to trade in a few minutes, I'll VM you then~

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Definitely! Meant I had to do a whole session in one day lest I forget them in my party and it disappeared. >>

Cool! I'll be ready to trade in a few minutes, I'll VM you then~

Sorry if it looked like I left but I'm still here and available to trade :3 I will be leaving in about half an hour or so to house-sit for a friend and then I'll be back in an hour after that.

Paramuse11

Ahh it's super tempting. What are their natures? You only wanted Tapu Koko yes? I'll think I'll go with Graveler since I have a Jangmo-o trade I was supposed to do.

Oh perfect! Thank you!

Before I choose though, I saw you were looking for the new Corocoro Charizard yes? I just bought the issue with the code yesterday so I'll redeem that and SR it real quick, would you be interested in that? If so I will give you the details once it's ready! (It's locked to Jolly nature and I won't be SRing for too good of IVs due to no guaranteed 31s, but I'll try to get something decent. >w>)

Yep I'd be interested in that! :) Let me know what you want of mine!

Meluvia

Ghost Master

The Jangmo-O is Adamant and the Graveler is Brave and has the HA Galvanize and the egg moves Wide Guard, Autotomize, and Curse.

Road

Shiny Master
NOTICE
In order to avoid aiding hackers, I have removed ALL redemption proof of my events from my thread.
It is still available on request under certain circumstances.

Yep I'd be interested in that! :) Let me know what you want of mine!
Excellent! That will total about 13 credits. In exchange, I'd like the following if it's alright!

Burmy(Green) Normal F Modest Shed Skin 6IV 1 Protect
Dwebble Normal F Adamant Sturdy 5IV 1 Fury Cutter SPA Tag
Klink Normal Adamant Clear Body 6IV 1 Vice Grip
Pancham Normal M Adamant Scrappy 5IV 1 Comet Punch Circle Throw Vital Throw Storm Throw
Mudbray Love F Adamant Own Tempo 6IV 1 Magnitude Body Slam Close Combat Double-Edge

Less Pokemon from you but it totals up based on my equivalencies. I can clone them and send them back as well!

The Jangmo-O is Adamant and the Graveler is Brave and has the HA Galvanize and the egg moves Wide Guard, Autotomize, and Curse.
Alrighty, I'll decide on Graveler if it's alright! An Everstone attached would be appreciated too. ^^;

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
also road is your tapu koko up for cloning yet? i am intreasted as well not sure what to give though since I barely have shiny events from the past that I rnged myself >.> I lost my black version and forgot to trade them over -_- do any other regular comp shinies count I think I read that it does?

Road

Shiny Master
also road is your tapu koko up for cloning yet? i am intreasted as well not sure what to give though since I barely have shiny events from the past that I rnged myself >.> I lost my black version and forgot to trade them over -_- do any other regular comp shinies count I think I read that it does?
It is indeed! I would accept anything listed in my Wants, and would consider comp Shinies yes. c:

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Alrighty, I'll decide on Graveler if it's alright! An Everstone attached would be appreciated too. ^^;
Yeah, no problem!
Would you be available over the weekend again?
Again, it would be 7-8 pm my time Friday or Saturday which would be 10-11 am for you Sat/Sun.

Paramuse11

NOTICE
In order to avoid aiding hackers, I have removed ALL redemption proof of my events from my thread.
It is still available on request under certain circumstances.

Excellent! That will total about 13 credits. In exchange, I'd like the following if it's alright!

Burmy(Green) Normal F Modest Shed Skin 6IV 1 Protect
Dwebble Normal F Adamant Sturdy 5IV 1 Fury Cutter SPA Tag
Klink Normal Adamant Clear Body 6IV 1 Vice Grip
Pancham Normal M Adamant Scrappy 5IV 1 Comet Punch Circle Throw Vital Throw Storm Throw
Mudbray Love F Adamant Own Tempo 6IV 1 Magnitude Body Slam Close Combat Double-Edge

Less Pokemon from you but it totals up based on my equivalencies. I can clone them and send them back as well!

Sure sound good, thanks. If I have more you really want just let me know and I'll pick more of yours.

Thanks for the offer but I can clone also.

Looking at your availability and our time zones would you be able to trade 9-10am your time Saturday which is 8-9pm my time Friday?

Road

Shiny Master
Yeah, no problem!
Would you be available over the weekend again?
Again, it would be 7-8 pm my time Friday or Saturday which would be 10-11 am for you Sat/Sun.

Sure sound good, thanks. If I have more you really want just let me know and I'll pick more of yours.

Thanks for the offer but I can clone also.

Looking at your availability and our time zones would you be able to trade 9-10am your time Saturday which is 8-9pm my time Friday?
Seems like you both want to trade at the same time so it sounds good to me! I will have a friend over but he understands the importance of trades haha. I miiiight be around closer to 10 AM but will try to come on ASAP!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Seems like you both want to trade at the same time so it sounds good to me! I will have a friend over but he understands the importance of trades haha. I miiiight be around closer to 10 AM but will try to come on ASAP!

Haha works out nice.
I'll see you then Road!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It is indeed! I would accept anything listed in my Wants, and would consider comp Shinies yes. c:

I actually do have a few self obtained 7th gen shiny mons you might be intreasted in, moon ball shiny midnight form lyacanroc ha no guard x/31/31/31/31/31 ev trained by me or level ball shiny shiinotic 31/31/31/31/31/x effect spore ev trained as well by me? is that fancy you for the tapu koko? however I would like it to be non redis after I let you clone it once I just wanted to help you out thats all saw you needed those two on your list if I am not mistaking XD they can both be re nicknamed as well if you want ^_^

Last edited: