• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Paramuse11

Seems like you both want to trade at the same time so it sounds good to me! I will have a friend over but he understands the importance of trades haha. I miiiight be around closer to 10 AM but will try to come on ASAP!

Thanks see you then! :)

Btw you sent this list, do you still want oricorio?

Burmy(Green) Normal F Modest Shed Skin 6IV 1 Protect
Dwebble Normal F Adamant Sturdy 5IV 1 Fury Cutter SPA Tag
Klink Normal Adamant Clear Body 6IV 1 Vice Grip
Pancham Normal M Adamant Scrappy 5IV 1 Comet Punch Circle Throw Vital Throw Storm Throw
Mudbray Love F Adamant Own Tempo 6IV 1 Magnitude Body Slam Close Combat Double-Edge

Road

Shiny Master
I actually do have a few self obtained 7th gen shiny mons you might be intreasted in, moon ball shiny midnight form lyacanroc ha no guard x/31/31/31/31/31 ev trained by me or level ball shiny shiinotic 31/31/31/31/31/x effect spore ev trained as well by me? is that fancy you for the tapu koko? however I would like it to be non redis after I let you clone it once I just wanted to help you out thats all saw you needed those two on your list if I am not mistaking XD they can both be re nicknamed as well if you want ^_^
Oh! I would definitely be interested in Lycanroc! What is it's nature and gender? Non-redis is fine by me!

Thanks see you then! :)

Btw you sent this list, do you still want oricorio?

Burmy(Green) Normal F Modest Shed Skin 6IV 1 Protect
Dwebble Normal F Adamant Sturdy 5IV 1 Fury Cutter SPA Tag
Klink Normal Adamant Clear Body 6IV 1 Vice Grip
Pancham Normal M Adamant Scrappy 5IV 1 Comet Punch Circle Throw Vital Throw Storm Throw
Mudbray Love F Adamant Own Tempo 6IV 1 Magnitude Body Slam Close Combat Double-Edge
That is the list. I did want Oricorio but wanted some of these more, so this is the correct list. c:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh! I would definitely be interested in Lycanroc! What is it's nature and gender? Non-redis is fine by me!

that is the one thing I forgot to put >.> it is jolly nature and its a boy I named him cornell after castlevania but I can change the clone to something else XD

Road

Shiny Master
that is the one thing I forgot to put >.> it is jolly nature and its a boy I named him cornell after castlevania but I can change the clone to something else XD
Oh awesome! I was hoping for a female but I'll still take him if it's alright. c:

I'll talk to you about trading in VMs!

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Hiyaaaa ~ Road it has been a while ~ Your to trade list is as long as ever Q.Q *coughs* -waiting for it to lessen was a bad strategy- I have been staring... at that Zangoose for a while. Aaaand, I tried to stare at the Gen 7 list but but... oh gosh, the sprites aren't working for me x'D having a hard time telling which pokes they are.

So,... the Zangoose :
Male, Lv. 1, UT
Jolly (Immunity)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Metal Claw, Disable, Night Slash, Feint

Well, tbh... I don't have anything to offer in your want list! ~ Wooh. I do have a few shiny additions to my family, maybe anything you'd like?

Swirlix - Slurpuff
Female (Swirlix can is UT lv1.) - Slurpuff has been trained Lv.57
Jolly - Unburden
31/31/28-29/31/31/31
Belly Drum
NN-Able - Bred in Heal Ball
Note : Slurpuff EV trained in 252 Atk/252Spd/4Def

Next to that I can also offer

Mienfoo :
Female : Lv 1 UT
Jolly - Reckless
Vital Throw/Knock Off
31/31/XX/31/31/31
NN-Able - Bred in Premier Ball

Banette :
Female : Lv50 Touched
Adamant - Insomnia
Gunk Shot/Phantom Force/Shadow Sneak/Will-O-Wisp
31/29/31/XX/31/31
NN-Able bred in Dream Ball
Note : EV spread : 252Atk/252HP/4 astrayed evs *coughs softly* also it used to have Destiny Bond as Egg Move, I can relearn it back, just checked it with the move tutor.

Tbh, I really don't have much to offer xD There is also Shiny Aipom/Larvitar/Minior/and my cancer, since breeding competitive shinies is cancerous. x'D Anything that interests you? I can give you the deeds too of the last three pokemon if you want them, they're all NN-Able

Also is that Competitive Modest Female Eevee w/ anticipation NN-Able (✧◡✧)?

Reposted... in case you read over it *coughs* my timing in posting might suck a little

Road

Shiny Master
Hiyaaaa ~ Road it has been a while ~ Your to trade list is as long as ever Q.Q *coughs* -waiting for it to lessen was a bad strategy- I have been staring... at that Zangoose for a while. Aaaand, I tried to stare at the Gen 7 list but but... oh gosh, the sprites aren't working for me x'D having a hard time telling which pokes they are.

So,... the Zangoose :
Male, Lv. 1, UT
Jolly (Immunity)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Metal Claw, Disable, Night Slash, Feint

Well, tbh... I don't have anything to offer in your want list! ~ Wooh. I do have a few shiny additions to my family, maybe anything you'd like?

Swirlix - Slurpuff
Female (Swirlix can is UT lv1.) - Slurpuff has been trained Lv.57
Jolly - Unburden
31/31/28-29/31/31/31
Belly Drum
NN-Able - Bred in Heal Ball
Note : Slurpuff EV trained in 252 Atk/252Spd/4Def

Next to that I can also offer

Mienfoo :
Female : Lv 1 UT
Jolly - Reckless
Vital Throw/Knock Off
31/31/XX/31/31/31
NN-Able - Bred in Premier Ball

Banette :
Female : Lv50 Touched
Adamant - Insomnia
Gunk Shot/Phantom Force/Shadow Sneak/Will-O-Wisp
31/29/31/XX/31/31
NN-Able bred in Dream Ball
Note : EV spread : 252Atk/252HP/4 astrayed evs *coughs softly* also it used to have Destiny Bond as Egg Move, I can relearn it back, just checked it with the move tutor.

Tbh, I really don't have much to offer xD There is also Shiny Aipom/Larvitar/Minior/and my cancer, since breeding competitive shinies is cancerous. x'D Anything that interests you? I can give you the deeds too of the last three pokemon if you want them, they're all NN-Able

Also is that Competitive Modest Female Eevee w/ anticipation NN-Able (✧◡✧)?

Reposted... in case you read over it *coughs* my timing in posting might suck a little
Hiya! My trade list as in trades I have to make? Lots of them are old and I haven't been able to contact people, so it's probably not that long. (ie. I only have 1 trade to do today, and two on Sat which will be done easily.) Sigh, the site I used for 7th Gen sprites has been having trouble and I haven't replaced the sprites yet; the lists are all old as it is.

I would be interested in Banette if it is also NNable! Sorry, no, it is not nickname-able. Only stuff with a # mark on it is mine, and I don't own any of my competitive Shinies.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Hiya! My trade list as in trades I have to make? Lots of them are old and I haven't been able to contact people, so it's probably not that long. (ie. I only have 1 trade to do today, and two on Sat which will be done easily.) Sigh, the site I used for 7th Gen sprites has been having trouble and I haven't replaced the sprites yet; the lists are all old as it is.

I would be interested in Banette if it is also NNable! Sorry, no, it is not nickname-able. Only stuff with a # mark on it is mine, and I don't own any of my competitive Shinies.

Ooh, I see .-. oh woah... like they just neglected the trade? That's kind of... lame... Ah, that makes sense xD Well, could somehow still recognize the pokemon through their abilities ~

Yes! ~ The Banette is NNable (*´∀`*) and if you could clone it that'd be nice ~

Awww... that's too bad QwQ ~ Still want the Eevee tho ~ anything else you'd be interested in? Oh, could you like get Hyper Voice on the Eevee and then trade it with me in Gen 7 xD?

Road

Shiny Master
Ooh, I see .-. oh woah... like they just neglected the trade? That's kind of... lame... Ah, that makes sense xD Well, could somehow still recognize the pokemon through their abilities ~

Yes! ~ The Banette is NNable (*´∀`*) and if you could clone it that'd be nice ~

Awww... that's too bad QwQ ~ Still want the Eevee tho ~ anything else you'd be interested in? Oh, could you like get Hyper Voice on the Eevee and then trade it with me in Gen 7 xD?
I mean maybe, but more likely they forgot or are busy. That happens to me all the time lol. That's good! I'll have them properly replaces later this week.

Excellent! Yes of course, I shall do that. If I could get her nicknamed Amelie that would be cool!

Hmm, unfortunately not for now. I'm mostly only looking for stuff I don't have (I just really like Banette @w@). Sorry!

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I mean maybe, but more likely they forgot or are busy. That happens to me all the time lol. That's good! I'll have them properly replaces later this week.

Excellent! Yes of course, I shall do that. If I could get her nicknamed Amelie that would be cool!

Hmm, unfortunately not for now. I'm mostly only looking for stuff I don't have (I just really like Banette @w@). Sorry!
I guess that could happen xD I'm also becoming more and more forgetful.

Surely ~ You available this weekend? ~

Hmm hmm... I see no shiny comfey in your gen 7 list (✧◡✧)? You want a shiny Comfeeeey? ~ Or did you forget to update your list ; v ;?

Road

Shiny Master
I guess that could happen xD I'm also becoming more and more forgetful.

Surely ~ You available this weekend? ~

Hmm hmm... I see no shiny comfey in your gen 7 list (✧◡✧)? You want a shiny Comfeeeey? ~ Or did you forget to update your list ; v ;?
Yes, this weekend. Likely only Saturday as I have a friend over and plans on Sunday. I'll be around in the morning.

I recently got a Comfey unfortunately. I was going to complain that you didn't check my DexTracker, but that also did not have Comfey marked so you are in the clear. Now that is up to date with what I am missing. And no, I did not "forget," I have not had time to update it yet.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Yes, this weekend. Likely only Saturday as I have a friend over and plans on Sunday. I'll be around in the morning.

I recently got a Comfey unfortunately. I was going to complain that you didn't check my DexTracker, but that also did not have Comfey marked so you are in the clear. Now that is up to date with what I am missing. And no, I did not "forget," I have not had time to update it yet.

Alright! ~

Ah ~ right, *coughs* actually I hadn't checked the tracker's list either sooo... oops...

Hmmm... Aipom is not colored in yellow, did you want a shiny Aipom?

Paramuse11

That is the list. I did want Oricorio but wanted some of these more, so this is the correct list. c:

I can add it to our trade. :) Which form did you want?

Road

Shiny Master
Alright! ~

Ah ~ right, *coughs* actually I hadn't checked the tracker's list either sooo... oops...

Hmmm... Aipom is not colored in yellow, did you want a shiny Aipom?
Siiigh, no one does so I'm not surprised. Sorry, forgot to say I was hunting for one myself so I'm not interested in trading for one. @@

I can add it to our trade. :) Which form did you want?
Are you sure?? It's not required, and I do have (many) others. The trade is fair as it is!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Hey Road, I don't know if I mentioned it...but I also have a shiny alolan Marowak if you're still looking for that as well.
If you want it, I could have it ready for you tonight as well.

Paramuse11

No problem I'll add it! Let me know when you come online to trade.

Road

Shiny Master
Hey Road, I don't know if I mentioned it...but I also have a shiny alolan Marowak if you're still looking for that as well.
If you want it, I could have it ready for you tonight as well.
I think you did, but I have an extra Cubone I can evolve into a Marowak on SM so I think I'm good. Thank you though!

Meluvia

Ghost Master
I think you did, but I have an extra Cubone I can evolve into a Marowak on SM so I think I'm good. Thank you though!
Alright, no problem.
I am working on that Venipede you want now, though. Any specific gender you want it...or pokeball? And what name? Either way, spread will be 31/31/31/20/31/31

Road

Shiny Master
Alright, no problem.
I am working on that Venipede you want now, though. Any specific gender you want it...or pokeball? And what name? Either way, spread will be 31/31/31/20/31/31
Shoot, shoulda moved it to a different list. Someone else is also working on one for me, I think they were shooting for Adamant so if you could go for Jolly that would be awesome! Gender is irrelevant, Pokeball...Idk, something other than Heal as I think the other person is doing that. An apricorn ball is always cool if possible but not needed. Name I haven't decided on yet, but could tell you when I know the gender.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Shoot, shoulda moved it to a different list. Someone else is also working on one for me, I think they were shooting for Adamant so if you could go for Jolly that would be awesome! Gender is irrelevant, Pokeball...Idk, something other than Heal as I think the other person is doing that. An apricorn ball is always cool if possible but not needed. Name I haven't decided on yet, but could tell you when I know the gender.
Haha no problem I can make it jolly. Think I will go for a male in a friend ball then.