• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Road

Shiny Master
I couldn't do the 11th since I'll be out that night, but I could do that Sunday.
Hmm, the ideal time I'm thinking of is around 6 PM for you (that would be 10 AM for me the following day). Since your Sunday would be my Monday and I have work, that wouldn't work. What about your Friday evening (that would be my Sat morning)?

Need to double-check if I have anything that weekend though, so at this point it's mostly just planning.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Hai hai! ~

I was wondering if you could clone something for me ~ A shiny Feebas, Lugia, Treecko, Charmander, Hydreigon and Mawile ~ Each 2 times if possible pretty please ପ(´‘▽‘✿҉)ଓ

P.S. Would you trade the shiny Adamant Mew for one of these
shiny pokemon? Cloned twice ~

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yes that's how it works! (Sorry, forgot to explain. @w@) Ahh unfortunately I have a meeting I forgot about tonight so I won't be around to do it, my apologies! @@ I could be around tomorrow if it works for you! (Get your rest for tonight haha.)

its fine just wanted to make sure which I got got busy anyway with work lol but anyway I think I see a few on the list you don't have that I have so I will go through my bank in a bit to see what i got since most of the majority of them are on there XD

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
MAGIKARP SWAP HAS BEEN A SUCCESS! You're now looking at the proud owner of a male moon ball telepathy Ralts! I was so terrified it wouldn't work for whatever reason. Eventually I found the Golden Magikarp and it was male with Rattled! After resetting on it, my hands were shaking and my heart was pounding as I collected 17 Ralts eggs. Everything worked out though! I always worry for nothing. XD;
SO... You might've seen a glimpse of my non-HA shiny Ralts while we were trading and his nickname was Orpheus, which I was actually saving for the HA one. Now that I have the HA I wanted, HIS name is Orpheus and I renamed the other non-HA one Azriel.
Orpheus is Jolly and his IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/xx, and if I had to guess by looking at the IV chart thing, it looks like speed is around 2-8. really low... but that's what bottle caps are for! 8D I really wasn't expecting to be lucky enough to get a fourth 5IV shiny in a row. :p (or close to 5IV anyway)
I'll ask that Orpheus be non-redis because I'm greedy like that. X) He's mah baby.

CruelScorp

Hello Road,

Bit of a long shot but by any chance do you need a Shiny Grumpig? Looked in this thread but couldn't see if you wanted one or not for your Shiny living dex? (Mentioned something about that in the Shiny thread)

If you are then the details for it are: UT Shiny Grumpig Male Level 30 (level met) OT: CruelScorp ID No. 21003 Nature: Adamant Ability: Thick fat Date met: 1/29/2017 Where: Friend Safari Ball: Luxury Ball Caught in Pokemon Y. Transferred to AS.

Am I right that your rates are 1 shiny to 1 event? As I have something in mind. :D

Edit: Just seen your list of Shiny wants (not sure how I missed that). Also moved (deleted and posted) this post from your 6th gen thread seeing as it's updated and I can trade on 7th gen if need be.

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
So progress right now is... terrible to be honest, I released at least 200 Venipede that weren't 5IV and at least one box of Venipede that didn't even have Speed Boost, and after all those released I only have a full box left, ignoring the fact that not one Shiny has popped out. But hey, least I have a shiny charm this time. Still hatching though. I don't even remember what it was I requested so long ago, but at this point I'm willing to just give you a shiny Venipede to say I gave you a shiny Venipede. That way I could shiny breed other projects that might be more interesting (which is bad, because I already had that hatching animation engraved in my mind by the time I resumed Venipede breeding).

...anyways, two things. First off, I have one competitive shiny that may be interesting to you, or may not. I wasn't actually trying to hatch a shiny, I was doing an offer for someone else and it just kinda happened. Don't know why it couldn't happen with Venipede, but DATS LIFE! *insert ending jingle here*

Pokemon: Minior
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (defense is "Very Good" in the IV checker, assuming it's maybe 26)
Pokeball: Moon
EVs (via Poke Pelago/Vitamins): 252 HP/Attack. 6 Speed.
Level: 1
Colors: Beautiful (it's actually a Blue Core Minior in it's sprite)

I see you already have a Beautiful Minior, but this one is different cause it's Adamant! Interested? I can throw in a Bottle Cap to cover the Defense. And lot's of berries to cover the EVs.

Second, I need a cloning job done. Level 50 Moon Ball Latios. Modest. Terrible IV and EV spread that can be fixed with lots of berries and bottle caps. Not shiny but very special to me because I was probably like 13 or something when I caught it in SS and thought the Moon Ball was really cool.

...thinking about it, maybe I shouldn't juggle so many trade offers at the same time... yep, that's the hatching animation I see when my eyes are closed... fun times! Maybe I can imagine hatching Kartana or Celesteela if I think hard enough! Wait, forums aren't the place to have sudden realizations. Maybe I'm just trying to make fun out of such an odd situation. Or maybe I'm just tired now. What am I doing, have a good day everyone. or night, whatever.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
NOTICE
I am out of town and will only be around to check messages. Trades will resume next Tuesday (2/7), Thank you!

Hi will you be available to trade tomorrow, Friday at around 10 pm EST or later?
Sorry, I was traveling and unfortunately will have to do it after I get back. I'm still interested if you're okay with it! C:

Hai hai! ~

I was wondering if you could clone something for me ~ A shiny Feebas, Lugia, Treecko, Charmander, Hydreigon and Mawile ~ Each 2 times if possible pretty please ପ(´‘▽‘✿҉)ଓ

P.S. Would you trade the shiny Adamant Mew for one of these
shiny pokemon? Cloned twice ~
Hiya! Welcome back! C:
I'd be happy to clone for you! It wouldn't be until next week however, if you're alright with that. Is this in 6th or 7th Gen?

P.S. I'd be interested in Lugia! Can you give me the details (nature, if it's UT)?

its fine just wanted to make sure which I got got busy anyway with work lol but anyway I think I see a few on the list you don't have that I have so I will go through my bank in a bit to see what i got since most of the majority of them are on there XD
Cool! Let me know anytime~

MAGIKARP SWAP HAS BEEN A SUCCESS! You're now looking at the proud owner of a male moon ball telepathy Ralts! I was so terrified it wouldn't work for whatever reason. Eventually I found the Golden Magikarp and it was male with Rattled! After resetting on it, my hands were shaking and my heart was pounding as I collected 17 Ralts eggs. Everything worked out though! I always worry for nothing. XD;
SO... You might've seen a glimpse of my non-HA shiny Ralts while we were trading and his nickname was Orpheus, which I was actually saving for the HA one. Now that I have the HA I wanted, HIS name is Orpheus and I renamed the other non-HA one Azriel.
Orpheus is Jolly and his IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/xx, and if I had to guess by looking at the IV chart thing, it looks like speed is around 2-8. really low... but that's what bottle caps are for! 8D I really wasn't expecting to be lucky enough to get a fourth 5IV shiny in a row. :p (or close to 5IV anyway)
I'll ask that Orpheus be non-redis because I'm greedy like that. X) He's mah baby.
AAAA SUPER CONGRATS!! I'm so glad it worked out!! Hahah I totally get that, I'd probably be the same! (i was like that when I found Shinies in chains, like "omg okay Road don't kill it you can do this.")

I will for sure trade for him! Since you worked super hard on him, I'm happy to offer you a bunch! Maybe something like...5 Pokemon? If you have that many you'd like? And I will certainly keep him non-redis! I don't think it's being greedy; you get to choose who he goes to. C:

Hello Road,

Bit of a long shot but by any chance do you need a Shiny Grumpig? Looked in this thread but couldn't see if you wanted one or not for your Shiny living dex? (Mentioned something about that in the Shiny thread)

If you are then the details for it are: UT Shiny Grumpig Male Level 30 (level met) OT: CruelScorp ID No. 21003 Nature: Adamant Ability: Thick fat Date met: 1/29/2017 Where: Friend Safari Ball: Luxury Ball Caught in Pokemon Y. Transferred to AS.

Am I right that your rates are 1 shiny to 1 event? As I have something in mind. :D

Edit: Just seen your list of Shiny wants (not sure how I missed that). Also moved (deleted and posted) this post from your 6th gen thread seeing as it's updated and I can trade on 7th gen if need be.
Hello! I do in fact need one, and that one sounds great! Yup, 1 Shiny for 1 Event so anything will do! (Shiny Events are normally worth 2 but I'll do 1:1 on those as well, since I need Grumpig.)

So progress right now is... terrible to be honest, I released at least 200 Venipede that weren't 5IV and at least one box of Venipede that didn't even have Speed Boost, and after all those released I only have a full box left, ignoring the fact that not one Shiny has popped out. But hey, least I have a shiny charm this time. Still hatching though. I don't even remember what it was I requested so long ago, but at this point I'm willing to just give you a shiny Venipede to say I gave you a shiny Venipede. That way I could shiny breed other projects that might be more interesting (which is bad, because I already had that hatching animation engraved in my mind by the time I resumed Venipede breeding).

...anyways, two things. First off, I have one competitive shiny that may be interesting to you, or may not. I wasn't actually trying to hatch a shiny, I was doing an offer for someone else and it just kinda happened. Don't know why it couldn't happen with Venipede, but DATS LIFE! *insert ending jingle here*

Pokemon: Minior
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (defense is "Very Good" in the IV checker, assuming it's maybe 26)
Pokeball: Moon
EVs (via Poke Pelago/Vitamins): 252 HP/Attack. 6 Speed.
Level: 1
Colors: Beautiful (it's actually a Blue Core Minior in it's sprite)

I see you already have a Beautiful Minior, but this one is different cause it's Adamant! Interested? I can throw in a Bottle Cap to cover the Defense. And lot's of berries to cover the EVs.

Second, I need a cloning job done. Level 50 Moon Ball Latios. Modest. Terrible IV and EV spread that can be fixed with lots of berries and bottle caps. Not shiny but very special to me because I was probably like 13 or something when I caught it in SS and thought the Moon Ball was really cool.

...thinking about it, maybe I shouldn't juggle so many trade offers at the same time... yep, that's the hatching animation I see when my eyes are closed... fun times! Maybe I can imagine hatching Kartana or Celesteela if I think hard enough! Wait, forums aren't the place to have sudden realizations. Maybe I'm just trying to make fun out of such an odd situation. Or maybe I'm just tired now. What am I doing, have a good day everyone. or night, whatever.
Oh boy, you are working pretty hard. @@ You know, it might benefit you to try the Swap Breeding method. You'd be able to choose a different species to put the Shine on if the ability isn't right (cuz at this point that's about all I'm hoping for, plus the nature). I've got the resources to learn about it if you wanna try.

I'd like the Minior, sure! No need to throw anything in, I can fix him myself later if need be but I think it's okay~ I'll count it as a 5IV Shiny, so anything equivalent will work. C:

I can do that too! Do you just want one clone? Won't be able to do it til I'm back next week but certainly then!

Don't do it bro trading is a nightmare take it easy enjoy life don't be like me suffering from obligations.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Hiya! Welcome back! C:
I'd be happy to clone for you! It wouldn't be until next week however, if you're alright with that. Is this in 6th or 7th Gen?

P.S. I'd be interested in Lugia! Can you give me the details (nature, if it's UT)?

Glad to be back ~ ♪(^∇^*)

This time it's the 7th Gen ~ and I'll most likely be sticking to it xD I had a hard time getting my most important ones over, but I somehow manage to stuff them together... Gosh, the lack of boxes.

And no worries ~ I know you got a busy schedule and I have Holidays so I have all the time in the world.

The Lugia is Modest nature, UT lv 45. But its IVs are like... Yikes... I guess I should already cheer for being a bit lucky with its nature ~

P.S. Can I add a Mawile to the clone request? *Coughs* Sorry for asking so much *Bows in shame*

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Oh boy, you are working pretty hard. @@ You know, it might benefit you to try the Swap Breeding method. You'd be able to choose a different species to put the Shine on if the ability isn't right (cuz at this point that's about all I'm hoping for, plus the nature). I've got the resources to learn about it if you wanna try.

I'd like the Minior, sure! No need to throw anything in, I can fix him myself later if need be but I think it's okay~ I'll count it as a 5IV Shiny, so anything equivalent will work. C:

I can do that too! Do you just want one clone? Won't be able to do it til I'm back next week but certainly then!

Don't do it bro trading is a nightmare take it easy enjoy life don't be like me suffering from obligations.

TBH I don't think I'm working hard enough, in fact I'm waiting for Overwatch to boot up as of typing o_O

Nope. I'm interested in the method, but I am sticking to this if and only because I hatched too many Venipede to just say "nope".

And... got it. I will want a clone of Minior back (or the original, whatever) and the original Latios +1 clone back (you are allowed to clone a copy for yourself however), but otherwise.... yeah.

Nuuu I must do it for the sake of being a fan of pokemon. SPREAD THE LOVE OF... poisonous bugs, living meteors, and computer coding taken physical form.

Last edited:

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Hmm, the ideal time I'm thinking of is around 6 PM for you (that would be 10 AM for me the following day). Since your Sunday would be my Monday and I have work, that wouldn't work. What about your Friday evening (that would be my Sat morning)?

Need to double-check if I have anything that weekend though, so at this point it's mostly just planning.

Yeah, if you don't have anything going on next weekend I could definitely do 6pm next Friday.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
AAAA SUPER CONGRATS!! I'm so glad it worked out!! Hahah I totally get that, I'd probably be the same! (i was like that when I found Shinies in chains, like "omg okay Road don't kill it you can do this.")

I will for sure trade for him! Since you worked super hard on him, I'm happy to offer you a bunch! Maybe something like...5 Pokemon? If you have that many you'd like? And I will certainly keep him non-redis! I don't think it's being greedy; you get to choose who he goes to. C:

Thaaaanks! :D And oooh wow, 5 pokemon is generous! :3 There are several I'm tempted to take, but I'm limiting what I ask for to those I REALLY like and/or would use competitively. So just these two look good!

Scizor
Male, Lv. 1, UT
Adamant (Technician)
31/31/31/31/31/31

Chespin
Male, Lv. 1, UT *
Impish (Bulletproof)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Spikes, Curse, Synthesis, Quick Guard

How are people so lucky getting 6IV shinies T_T

CruelScorp

Hello! I do in fact need one, and that one sounds great! Yup, 1 Shiny for 1 Event so anything will do! (Shiny Events are normally worth 2 but I'll do 1:1 on those as well, since I need Grumpig.)

A Shiny Event? I must admit as soon as you said this I became a child in a candy shop :D. Hmm in that case is it possible to have a Movie 19
Chymia’s Shiny Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Timid, UT, w/ Gardevoirite)?

Road

Shiny Master
Glad to be back ~ ♪(^∇^*)

This time it's the 7th Gen ~ and I'll most likely be sticking to it xD I had a hard time getting my most important ones over, but I somehow manage to stuff them together... Gosh, the lack of boxes.

And no worries ~ I know you got a busy schedule and I have Holidays so I have all the time in the world.

The Lugia is Modest nature, UT lv 45. But its IVs are like... Yikes... I guess I should already cheer for being a bit lucky with its nature ~

P.S. Can I add a Mawile to the clone request? *Coughs* Sorry for asking so much *Bows in shame*
Cool, sounds good! (Lack of boxes? Did you fill all 30 boxes in the game already? Or all 100 in Bank?! @w@)

Thank you for understanding. ;w; Lugia sounds okay! I think I might have a Modest Shiny one tho, so I'll check to make sure it's not the same one. (I'll post the OT/ID when I can check later.)

P.S. Is it a different Mawile than you already listed? That's fine with me~ I'll jot it down!

TBH I don't think I'm working hard enough, in fact I'm waiting for Overwatch to boot up as of typing o_O

Nope. I'm interested in the method, but I am sticking to this if and only because I hatched too many Venipede to just say "nope".

And... got it. I will want a clone of Minior back (or the original, whatever) and the original Latios +1 clone back (you are allowed to clone a copy for yourself however), but otherwise.... yeah.

Nuuu I must do it for the sake of being a fan of pokemon. SPREAD THE LOVE OF... poisonous bugs, living meteors, and computer coding taken physical form.
Okay, then I shall tell you not to work that hard. I'd like you to succeed cuz I really want the Venipede, but it's not worth slaving over. I of all people know how tiringit is to work on something for so long when you have no personal investment in the project...>>
Well alright. I'm worried that the Shiny is gonna be wrong and then we'll both be disappointed. (Doubly why I don't want you to work too hard. @@)

Cool! What do you want for Minior? Might not take a clone of Latios but we'll see.

Thissufferingisnotworthitgetoutwhileyoucan I mean alright dude if you wanna keep going I won't stop you, hang in there. @w@

Yeah, if you don't have anything going on next weekend I could definitely do 6pm next Friday.
Sounds good! I'll check my plans when I get back home, hopefully it'll be fine!

Shiny 31/31/30/31/31/31 Seviper acquired. Would like Shiny Solrock and SHiny Lunatone for it, and maybe shiny regigigas will be ready. And i can trade after your trip
Cool. Hoping to have time Mon night after I get back to organize things and reupload Regi. I'll touch base with you when I get back.

Thaaaanks! :D And oooh wow, 5 pokemon is generous! :3 There are several I'm tempted to take, but I'm limiting what I ask for to those I REALLY like and/or would use competitively. So just these two look good!

Scizor
Male, Lv. 1, UT
Adamant (Technician)
31/31/31/31/31/31

Chespin
Male, Lv. 1, UT *
Impish (Bulletproof)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Spikes, Curse, Synthesis, Quick Guard

How are people so lucky getting 6IV shinies T_T
Cool! I'll jot those down~ Hahah, well I'm pretty sure Scizor was RNGed in a previous gen, and Chespin...Idk, probably took ages to get. I know some other MMers who go through THOUSANDS of eggs, getting multiple Shinies of the species in the search for what they want. Seriously, your guys' tales make me never wanna go near the breeding center again. @w@

A Shiny Event? I must admit as soon as you said this I became a child in a candy shop :D. Hmm in that case is it possible to have a Movie 19
Chymia’s Shiny Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Timid, UT, w/ Gardevoirite)?
Hahah, I'm glad! Sounds good to me! I shall jot it down~ You are in the UK yes? Trading times will be tricky to set up, but I'll get back to you on that when I get back from my trip. Thanks!

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Cool, sounds good! (Lack of boxes? Did you fill all 30 boxes in the game already? Or all 100 in Bank?! @w@)

Thank you for understanding. ;w; Lugia sounds okay! I think I might have a Modest Shiny one tho, so I'll check to make sure it's not the same one. (I'll post the OT/ID when I can check later.)

P.S. Is it a different Mawile than you already listed? That's fine with me~ I'll jot it down!

Yes, kind of all 30 in SuMo, well, all but 1 box, I leave that one open to hatch eggs xD I was... thinking about filling the ones in bank too, but then I realized, the more I fill it the more I have to scroll all the way to the back to find specific pokemon and decided against it... I'm just that lazy, but got a good 40 boxes full of pokes there tho x.x

I can assure you that I doubt it's the same Lugia xD I caught this one myself in HG/SS when I was just trying to reset for a good natured one and poof, it appeared. I also caught it in a love ball ~ Ah pink with pink so pretty QwQ ~

Omigoodies, smack me hard for being an idiot! I meant to write Suicune... holy cow... I have no idea why I was thinking of Mawile when I typed that @.@' So yeah, I meant Suicune xD.

P.S. : Ninja's a Amaura in the cloning request *Coughs loudly*
P.P.S.: I also want that Pokemon Center Online Pikachu
Male, Lv. 10, Timid ~ Anything else you'd want from the list QwQ?

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
yup im fine with that just let me know whne you get back from your trip!
Thank you, really appreciate it! I'll be available again from my Tuesday evening (it's currently midday on Sun).

CruelScorp

Hahah, I'm glad! Sounds good to me! I shall jot it down~ You are in the UK yes? Trading times will be tricky to set up, but I'll get back to you on that when I get back from my trip. Thanks!

Cool thank you, I couldn't resist that one in the end. Oh yes I'm in the UK but I'm fairly flexible with trading times (obviously not the middle of the night haha). I'm happy with waiting for you to get back to me after your trip. :)

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Okay, then I shall tell you not to work that hard. I'd like you to succeed cuz I really want the Venipede, but it's not worth slaving over. I of all people know how tiringit is to work on something for so long when you have no personal investment in the project...>>
Well alright. I'm worried that the Shiny is gonna be wrong and then we'll both be disappointed. (Doubly why I don't want you to work too hard. @@)

Cool! What do you want for Minior? Might not take a clone of Latios but we'll see.

Thissufferingisnotworthitgetoutwhileyoucan I mean alright dude if you wanna keep going I won't stop you, hang in there. @w@

Hey, if it's wrong, I'll keep going. If the next one is wrong, then I'll keep going. Maybe I'm just crazy, and yeah I think I actually am crazy, but it'll all be worth it in the end, I know it. Besides, I do have personal investment in this project, I mean have you seen shiny Scolipede?! I will smother my speedy and sparkly venomous bug thing in love and pokebeans when it finally hatches!

...that might be the crazy talking.

Anyways, looking at absolutely everything you have, I'd say the competitive (5IV or 6IV) shiny I'm most interested in is actually Alolan Vulpix (largely due to the IVs. It seems to have less than perfect Special Attack, while my Minior has less than perfect Defense. Poetic if anything, but that's just how it worked out cause ALOLAN VULPIX AAAAAAAA-). I do wanna ask about it's pokeball though.

You know, I had a pretty long but way too real response typed up, but it was TOO real. Like, I was about to spill out the person I was in real life and my ideals, but then the sanity kicked in. So maybe I'm not completely crazy after all! Or maybe thinking you aren't crazy is the sure-fire sign of craziness? Oh who am I kidding, RESUMING HATCHING.