• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
As a player of both JPN and ENG games, I have the same problem haha. I may have mentioned that I played Sun in JPN at first, so I learned all the new Pokemon's Japanese names, and then when I started trading I had to learn the ENG names (plus a lot of abilities and moves) all lover again...what a nightmare. @@

I appreciate that! Trading with people is always stressful because of the time zone differences and my limited time, so it's nice to have flexible people. @w@

Oh man, nickname-able Shinies...I think I'll do Suicune for Pikachu, but that Feebas would actually be really cool so I'd like to offer for it if you'd nickname a clone for me (and want something else)? 5IV Shinies would be worth a couple of Events, or yer welcome to a competitive Shiny of mine. c: (Extra info was worth listing, thank ye!)

Haha ~ Sounds like you're having a hard time! At least I'm glad the names in English and Chinese... eerr... match somewhat just the sound though like. Pikachu is Pikaqiu.. Yup epic original Chinese people c:

Yush ~ So just tell me whenever you'd be ready to trade ♪(^∇^*)

Yaay ~ Glad you at least are interested in the pokemon on the list xD Or else I'd be in a pinch. Sure I could give a nickname to the cloned Feebas! ~ So... A couple of events? Does that include the shiny ones too OwO? I'd love the :
● Shiny Xerneas - Modest
● Shiny Yveltal - Rash
● Shiny Diancie - Naive
and couple of clones of them ~ If asking 3 is too much then make Diancie the priority xD

Eeveeholic

I have some UT competitive Pokémon that you might be interested in but let me know, I can also rename them if you're interested since I hatched them all. I generally only breed 1/2 perfect Pokés before moving on, but you're a cloner so wouldn't have thought that would be an issue... They're not shiny though so please do say if that's an issue since from what I can see you mostly deal in shiny Pokémon. I don't have a trade shop or anything so just let me know if you're interested?

Road

Shiny Master
NOTICE
I have officially changed my trading times. They are now Wed night from 7-10 PM, as well as throughout the day on weekends.
I have also added a link to a time zone converter so you can easily check what those times are in your time zone.

Haha ~ Sounds like you're having a hard time! At least I'm glad the names in English and Chinese... eerr... match somewhat just the sound though like. Pikachu is Pikaqiu.. Yup epic original Chinese people c:

Yush ~ So just tell me whenever you'd be ready to trade ♪(^∇^*)

Yaay ~ Glad you at least are interested in the pokemon on the list xD Or else I'd be in a pinch. Sure I could give a nickname to the cloned Feebas! ~ So... A couple of events? Does that include the shiny ones too OwO? I'd love the :
● Shiny Xerneas - Modest
● Shiny Yveltal - Rash
● Shiny Diancie - Naive
and couple of clones of them ~ If asking 3 is too much then make Diancie the priority xD
Interesting! Going from JPN to ENG is basically completely different haha. Pikachu and Mimikyu are the same, plus a lot of the legendaries, but that's about it. @@

Hmm, normally Shiny Events are double the price, but Xerneas and Yveltal were easy to get so I don't mind trading all three. But uh, which ones do you mean? I only have a Modest Xerneas from the Japan event (though it is ENG language) so I'm assuming that one, but I have Rash Yveltal from the Japan event in ENG, Japan event in JPN, and U.S. event (with a competitive spread).

I have some UT competitive Pokémon that you might be interested in but let me know, I can also rename them if you're interested since I hatched them all. I generally only breed 1/2 perfect Pokés before moving on, but you're a cloner so wouldn't have thought that would be an issue... They're not shiny though so please do say if that's an issue since from what I can see you mostly deal in shiny Pokémon. I don't have a trade shop or anything so just let me know if you're interested?
Assuming you have or are able to breed the Pokemon I'm looking for in my Wants post (the "SPECIFIC Flawless/Near-Flawless Pokemon" section) then I'd be interested! I'm not sure what you mean by "1/2 perfect Pokemon"; if you mean only 3IV then I might not be as interested as I'm looking for 5-6 IVs. (I also don't know what being a cloner would have to do with that??)

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Interesting! Going from JPN to ENG is basically completely different haha. Pikachu and Mimikyu are the same, plus a lot of the legendaries, but that's about it. @@

Hmm, normally Shiny Events are double the price, but Xerneas and Yveltal were easy to get so I don't mind trading all three. But uh, which ones do you mean? I only have a Modest Xerneas from the Japan event (though it is ENG language) so I'm assuming that one, but I have Rash Yveltal from the Japan event in ENG, Japan event in JPN, and U.S. event (with a competitive spread).

Japanese people really have their way with names... I still can't get over the fact that Vaporeon is Showers... Flareon is Booster... oh God xD.

*Gasps* Is that so? I didn't know ; ; Uuh, uuh, I could try offering other stuff? Though, I still have to clean my boxes a bit before I can move over stuff! ~ I will tell you once I've finished cleaning! ~

Uh wait, let me look which ones I meant.
Shiny Xerneas, Modest, UT, ENG
Shiny Yveltal, Rash, UT, ENG
They both from 2015, but actually I don't really mind receiving any xD I just want them because they look seriously good ~

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Japanese people really have their way with names... I still can't get over the fact that Vaporeon is Showers... Flareon is Booster... oh God xD.

*Gasps* Is that so? I didn't know ; ; Uuh, uuh, I could try offering other stuff? Though, I still have to clean my boxes a bit before I can move over stuff! ~ I will tell you once I've finished cleaning! ~

Uh wait, let me look which ones I meant.
Shiny Xerneas, Modest, UT, ENG
Shiny Yveltal, Rash, UT, ENG
They both from 2015, but actually I don't really mind receiving any xD I just want them because they look seriously good ~
And Jolteon is Thunders, yes haha. I love those names! (As well as Articuno as Freezer, Zapdos as Thunder and Moltres as Fire. Tbh just as lame as the ENG names being the types but with Spanish numbers lol.)

Hahah it's alright! I usually follow the equivalencies I have on my first page, but I sorta fudge it if I think the offer is worth more, ie. you bred that Feebas which is hard enough, but it was also Shiny, and you'll nickname it for me, so it's really fine by me!

Ah okay cool, I'll send you those ones (then you have the set!). I'll jot it down and hopefully have them cloned and ready come the weekend. @w@

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
And Jolteon is Thunders, yes haha. I love those names! (As well as Articuno as Freezer, Zapdos as Thunder and Moltres as Fire. Tbh just as lame as the ENG names being the types but with Spanish numbers lol.)

Hahah it's alright! I usually follow the equivalencies I have on my first page, but I sorta fudge it if I think the offer is worth more, ie. you bred that Feebas which is hard enough, but it was also Shiny, and you'll nickname it for me, so it's really fine by me!

Ah okay cool, I'll send you those ones (then you have the set!). I'll jot it down and hopefully have them cloned and ready come the weekend. @w@

I have a friend who is like Eevee obsessed so I told her to name the Eevee after the JP names, she did, like every single one, but Booster x'D. She thought Booster was too manly ~

Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate that ; w ;! You're too kind T w T

Alright ~ Weekend, same time as always then?

Eeveeholic

Assuming you have or are able to breed the Pokemon I'm looking for in my Wants post (the "SPECIFIC Flawless/Near-Flawless Pokémon" section) then I'd be interested! I'm not sure what you mean by "1/2 perfect Pokemon"; if you mean only 3IV then I might not be as interested as I'm looking for 5-6 IVs. (I also don't know what being a cloner would have to do with that??)

I am working on all colours of Minior with adamant nature and 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread, I noticed they were on there. I also have no issue with putting the effort in to breed you any of the Oricorio you want, just name the variant and nature and I'll get it done :)
And the idea of you being a cloner means even if I only have one you could clone it and send one back I assume?

Road

Shiny Master
I have a friend who is like Eevee obsessed so I told her to name the Eevee after the JP names, she did, like every single one, but Booster x'D. She thought Booster was too manly ~

Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate that ; w ;! You're too kind T w T

Alright ~ Weekend, same time as always then?
Sounds good~ I think my Sat night will be the best, as I'll likely be too tired tonight to be around.

I am working on all colours of Minior with adamant nature and 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread, I noticed they were on there. I also have no issue with putting the effort in to breed you any of the Oricorio you want, just name the variant and nature and I'll get it done :)
And the idea of you being a cloner means even if I only have one you could clone it and send one back I assume?
Oh excellent! I'll definitely want a Minior but need to check which color. Oricorio I need to double-check on; I had some people breeding them for me and I'm not sure I updated my list since then.

AH gotcha! I offer more for personally-bred Pokemon, but if you do need it back I'm happy to clone it. c:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Crap, forgot about your shop since I get so many offers from newbies lol, sorry about that. @@ Hmm, Thu evening is my Fri morning so I'll be at work. What about your Fri evening? That would be my Sat morning and I have the whole day free so far.

lol its fine which I will try though my boyfriend wants to go out tomorrow evening to do stuff so if we don't go I can do it if not I will try to work around your trade time since my trade times are all over the place as heck >.> I don't have a set time to trading just so random every week....

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I'm sad to say I still haven't gotten a Shiny Venipede.
...but guess what? I'm breeding Venipede in 7th gen, where I have the Shiny Charm and Ditto-chan. But I'm breeding Joltik in 6th gen, where I only have Ditto-chan.
...it has perfect 5IVs to...
...what I'm getting at is that I have a Shiny Joltik. Timid, Quick Ball, Compound Eyes, Disable for an Egg Move, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and now the source of my lunacy :D

[rage]WHY COULDN'T I HAVE THIS LUCK WITH FREAKING VENIPEDE I SWEAR TO EVERY GOD AND LEGENDARY THERE IS I JUST WANTED A REGULAR OL JOLTIK TO TEACH GIGA DRAIN TO AND MOVE UP TO 7TH GEN WAS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK NOOOOOO GOTTA MAKE THE ONE WITH PERFECT 31S IN ALL BUT ATTACK BE THE ONE THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO POP OUT ALL SPARKLY AND @W@ FACED AND GAAAAAAAAH I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A SHINY CHARM YOU STUPID AND RIGGED GAME AAAAAAAAAA THIS LITTLE PUNK IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAA-[/rage] okay I'm good now. Sorry, I'm just so enraged but happy at the same time, like Galvantula is one of my absolute favorite pokemon???

So, interested? I'm still working on Venipede, but I barely hatched this cute punk, and well I didn't remember seeing anything about Joltik or Galvantula in either competitive lists. And if you do want it, want it nicknamed? Keep in mind that I hatched it in 6th gen with the intention of moving it up to 7th, so once the move happens I can't change the nickname (which many of my pokemon go without nicknames anyways). Of course, if you wanna go no nickname then the trade can happen in 7th gen. Oh also I'm giving it Giga Drain cause that's the reason I was doing this in 6th gen in the first place. Gonna want the original back to.

I really should plan these offers out a little beforehand...

Last edited:

Eeveeholic

Oh excellent! I'll definitely want a Minior but need to check which color. Oricorio I need to double-check on; I had some people breeding them for me and I'm not sure I updated my list since then.

AH gotcha! I offer more for personally-bred Pokemon, but if you do need it back I'm happy to clone it. c:

Well let me know on the colours, also I'm hoping to do a shiny swap method once I have all the other colours of Minior to get a luxury ball black Minior :) which you might be interested in with the IV spread previously specified and adamant nature :)

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Sounds good~ I think my Sat night will be the best, as I'll likely be too tired tonight to be around.
Yush... Saturday is fine and all... just...Gosh this is... shameful Q///Q

I told my friend to keep her shiny Feebas UT mo matter what before trading it to me so I could ask you to clone it but...It appears to have become lv10 now... *sigh* Ofc everything else is the same as before just the lv10 part... T - T I...is that a problem?

CruelScorp

Hey Road! Just letting you know there haven't been any changes of plan and I will pop on at 10am (UK time). I have added your FC as well so I will be ready for you. :D

Road

Shiny Master
lol its fine which I will try though my boyfriend wants to go out tomorrow evening to do stuff so if we don't go I can do it if not I will try to work around your trade time since my trade times are all over the place as heck >.> I don't have a set time to trading just so random every week....
Boy that does sound all over the place as heck lol. For reference it's around 10 AM Sat morning when I'm making this post, and I will be around throughout the day so hopefully we'll catch each other!

I'm sad to say I still haven't gotten a Shiny Venipede.
...but guess what? I'm breeding Venipede in 7th gen, where I have the Shiny Charm and Ditto-chan. But I'm breeding Joltik in 6th gen, where I only have Ditto-chan.
...it has perfect 5IVs to...
...what I'm getting at is that I have a Shiny Joltik. Timid, Quick Ball, Compound Eyes, Disable for an Egg Move, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and now the source of my lunacy :D

[rage]WHY COULDN'T I HAVE THIS LUCK WITH FREAKING VENIPEDE I SWEAR TO EVERY GOD AND LEGENDARY THERE IS I JUST WANTED A REGULAR OL JOLTIK TO TEACH GIGA DRAIN TO AND MOVE UP TO 7TH GEN WAS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK NOOOOOO GOTTA MAKE THE ONE WITH PERFECT 31S IN ALL BUT ATTACK BE THE ONE THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO POP OUT ALL SPARKLY AND @W@ FACED AND GAAAAAAAAH I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A SHINY CHARM YOU STUPID AND RIGGED GAME AAAAAAAAAA THIS LITTLE PUNK IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAA-[/rage] okay I'm good now. Sorry, I'm just so enraged but happy at the same time, like Galvantula is one of my absolute favorite pokemon???

So, interested? I'm still working on Venipede, but I barely hatched this cute punk, and well I didn't remember seeing anything about Joltik or Galvantula in either competitive lists. And if you do want it, want it nicknamed? Keep in mind that I hatched it in 6th gen with the intention of moving it up to 7th, so once the move happens I can't change the nickname (which many of my pokemon go without nicknames anyways). Of course, if you wanna go no nickname then the trade can happen in 7th gen. Oh also I'm giving it Giga Drain cause that's the reason I was doing this in 6th gen in the first place. Gonna want the original back to.

I really should plan these offers out a little beforehand...
I was mildly concerned for you well-being in the first place, but at this point I'm just expecting you to drop off the net with no explanation soon. Likely death by too much Pokemon. Wouldn't even be surprised. @v@

I would certainly be interested it him/her, as well as a nickname! However since it is your baby, I'll leave that up to you. If you've got a nickname you'd like to add, please add it. If not, feel free to leave him/her without one and I shall still trade for it. I'd like it to be however you'd like it for authenticity. c:
ALSO you asked me ages ago for the ball on A-Vulpix, and it is Dive. If for some reason that's an issue, I also have an A-Ninetails, 5-6IV (can't remember which), Male, in a Love Ball, but nicknamed Viktor. You are welcome to either, whichever you prefer! (Seriously don't worry about IVs, choose which you would like more.)

Heh, Idk what kind of "planning out offers" you could do when you don't know what yer offering til you get it. I guess you could let me know off the bat what you'd be interested in but that's about it.

Well let me know on the colours, also I'm hoping to do a shiny swap method once I have all the other colours of Minior to get a luxury ball black Minior :) which you might be interested in with the IV spread previously specified and adamant nature :)
Alright, I think I'd like a Red core with Adamant. Not sure about the Shiny one tho, I was just offered another Adamant a page or two ago, but I guess come back to me if you do get it and I'll let you know then!

Yush... Saturday is fine and all... just...Gosh this is... shameful Q///Q

I told my friend to keep her shiny Feebas UT mo matter what before trading it to me so I could ask you to clone it but...It appears to have become lv10 now... *sigh* Ofc everything else is the same as before just the lv10 part... T - T I...is that a problem?
Not at all! Maybe it's got a few EVs but I'll just remove them when I get it. As long as I can still get it nicknamed I have no issues! c:

Speaking of nickname, I forgot to ask the gender. I'll let you know what nickname I decide when I send the clone back to be nicknamed. @w@

Hey Road! Just letting you know there haven't been any changes of plan and I will pop on at 10am (UK time). I have added your FC as well so I will be ready for you. :D
Excellent! I shall also be around at that time (7 PM for me), will even set an alarm in case I nap or something. @w@

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Not at all! Maybe it's got a few EVs but I'll just remove them when I get it. As long as I can still get it nicknamed I have no issues! c:

Speaking of nickname, I forgot to ask the gender. I'll let you know what nickname I decide when I send the clone back to be nicknamed. @w@

Oh.. Phew, glad to hear that! I already removed the EVs so that's not an issue ~

The gender is female, I think I did put it down when I was writing the pokemon xD. Maybe I forgot? Possible ~

Sure! I will have to spam my friend awake for that ~

Road

Shiny Master
Oh.. Phew, glad to hear that! I already removed the EVs so that's not an issue ~

The gender is female, I think I did put it down when I was writing the pokemon xD. Maybe I forgot? Possible ~

Sure! I will have to spam my friend awake for that ~
Ah okay, that's what I thought but I didn't see it in the original info. No problem! Likely I will do all the cloning and most of the trade first, then send you the to-be-nicknamed clone and you can get it back to me whenever!

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I was mildly concerned for you well-being in the first place, but at this point I'm just expecting you to drop off the net with no explanation soon. Likely death by too much Pokemon. Wouldn't even be surprised. @v@

I would certainly be interested it him/her, as well as a nickname! However since it is your baby, I'll leave that up to you. If you've got a nickname you'd like to add, please add it. If not, feel free to leave him/her without one and I shall still trade for it. I'd like it to be however you'd like it for authenticity. c:
ALSO you asked me ages ago for the ball on A-Vulpix, and it is Dive. If for some reason that's an issue, I also have an A-Ninetails, 5-6IV (can't remember which), Male, in a Love Ball, but nicknamed Viktor. You are welcome to either, whichever you prefer! (Seriously don't worry about IVs, choose which you would like more.)

Heh, Idk what kind of "planning out offers" you could do when you don't know what yer offering til you get it. I guess you could let me know off the bat what you'd be interested in but that's about it.

To be fair I do watch and read semi-informative videos and articles, mostly about useless knowledge that won't benefit me in any way but entertain me nonetheless, while I breed, so I'm at least semi-grounded in reality. I also did take a one-day break from Venipede to just relax and get Joltik done, you know what should have been a normal breeding session (and I didn't even notice Joltik was shiny until after I checked the IVs and went to the PC (ironically, I thought I had finally gone cuckoo at that point, seeing shinies that weren't there))... which now makes me wonder if I hadn't took the break than if I would have had a 5IV Venipede instead... maybe so, but would it have had Speed Boost to? I think way to much about this nonsense...

ANYWAYS its a girl electric spider @W@ face that overnight I somehow came up with "Sookie" for a name. After going through your list again, I'm most interested right now in UT Competitive shiny Petilil.
And Dive Vulpix is just fine.

So far my current order looks like this:
Shiny Minior > Shiny Alolan Vupix (mostly untouched 5IV > Untouched 5IV)
Shiny Joltik (Sookie) > Shiny Petilil (untouched 5IV > untouched 6IV)
Latios (clone job: 1 clone)
Would you like to do the trade for Joltik in 7th gen or 6th? Either works (mah baby so precious)

Good point, but there are some shinies out there that I would one day like to have, but can't get with a simple "Offering competitive Shiny XXX". Fortunately you do have a few of them, but again I just don't get (good) shinies often enough to be able to throw out offers like that. Having the Shiny charm and Ditto-chan can only do so much for you before you gotta, in this gens case, spin around in circles on top of a Tauros for at least a few days.

...I'm just now realizing the absurdity of spinning around in circles on top of a wild bull to produce babies.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
To be fair I do watch and read semi-informative videos and articles, mostly about useless knowledge that won't benefit me in any way but entertain me nonetheless, while I breed, so I'm at least semi-grounded in reality. I also did take a one-day break from Venipede to just relax and get Joltik done, you know what should have been a normal breeding session (and I didn't even notice Joltik was shiny until after I checked the IVs and went to the PC (ironically, I thought I had finally gone cuckoo at that point, seeing shinies that weren't there))... which now makes me wonder if I hadn't took the break than if I would have had a 5IV Venipede instead... maybe so, but would it have had Speed Boost to? I think way to much about this nonsense...

ANYWAYS its a girl electric spider @W@ face that overnight I somehow came up with "Sookie" for a name. After going through your list again, I'm most interested right now in UT Competitive shiny Petilil.
And Dive Vulpix is just fine.

So far my current order looks like this:
Shiny Minior > Shiny Alolan Vupix (mostly untouched 5IV > Untouched 5IV)
Shiny Joltik (Sookie) > Shiny Petilil (untouched 5IV > untouched 6IV)
Latios (clone job: 1 clone)
Would you like to do the trade for Joltik in 7th gen or 6th? Either works (mah baby so precious)

Good point, but there are some shinies out there that I would one day like to have, but can't get with a simple "Offering competitive Shiny XXX". Fortunately you do have a few of them, but again I just don't get (good) shinies often enough to be able to throw out offers like that. Having the Shiny charm and Ditto-chan can only do so much for you before you gotta, in this gens case, spin around in circles on top of a Tauros for at least a few days.

...I'm just now realizing the absurdity of spinning around in circles on top of a wild bull to produce babies.
Hmm, then I guess I won't be as concerned. Or try to be. I don't really like losing trade partners and all. >w>

Aww what a cutie! Either gen is fine, though you said you wanted to send her to 7th anyway and the Vulpix/Minior are on there so we might as well do it all in 7th. (Likely I won't be trading her around, either, as she is special~)

I mean, I'm also easy in that I cut deals all the time cuz I'm just that thirsty for Shinies haha. Also offering me anything that I don't have at all would get you double, so if it's a competitive you could get a whole trove of stuff.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Boy that does sound all over the place as heck lol. For reference it's around 10 AM Sat morning when I'm making this post, and I will be around throughout the day so hopefully we'll catch each other!

of course we miss each other lol anyway I be on for about another hour or so and then I have to go to bed for work in the morning once again...will not be back home until after 6:30 pm my timezone which probably not gunna work for you XD

Road

Shiny Master
of course we miss each other lol anyway I be on for about another hour or so and then I have to go to bed for work in the morning once again...will not be back home until after 6:30 pm my timezone which probably not gunna work for you XD
Actually I forgot I've been hovering around in invisible mode, so I am still here luckily! I have both Vivillon ready for you in 7th, so when yer ready hop on and send me a request. c: (Btw, did you need your stuff cloned and sent back? I think you said no but I wanted to check.)