• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Road

Shiny Master
hey road its nice to see your in 7th gen now :3 congrats on the new shop ^_^

I got a quick question do you only accept shiny pokemon? it seems like but just curious I am looking for other vivillion patterns in matching ball choices since i can't breed the patterns and saw you had one up whenever bank is available but I don't really much to offer for it minus my shinies getting cloned whenever bank is out. do accept anything else then shinies i am asking?

also did i read that right we can request japanese pokemon breeds for free? does that include spreads,nature and etc?
Hey there! Thank you very much, and it's good to see you too! c:

As stated in my Wants post, I also take certain events and non-Shiny competitive Pokemon! If you wanted to breed for me I offer up to triple the cost. c;

Oh, I realize that I didn't specify. As I'm not a breeder they wouldn't be bred but rather caught, so the most I can do is nature and ball, sorry. @@ Depending on what you would trade me tho, I'd be willing to try chaining in ORAS or Sun for 3IV/4IV respectively! (ie If you wanna breed for me, since I know you're amazing at it!)

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Oh hey, I do have two UT shinies you might be interested in! If we do end up trading, I'd want them both cloned and sent back. Not sure what I want to trade for yet though...
-perfect 5IV Sneasel I hatched myself; 31/31/31/xx/31/31, female, level 1, Jolly, moon ball, ice shard/ice punch/throat chop/fake out
-lv 2 Alolan Rattata (random encounter); UT, premier ball, male, Gluttony, Lonely

So according to your guidelines, I can trade for three normal shinies (or one competitive/one normal) if you accept both?

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Oh hey, I do have two UT shinies you might be interested in! If we do end up trading, I'd want them both cloned and sent back. Not sure what I want to trade for yet though...
-perfect 5IV Sneasel I hatched myself; 31/31/31/xx/31/31, female, level 1, Jolly, moon ball, ice shard/ice punch/throat chop/fake out
-lv 2 Alolan Rattata (random encounter); UT, premier ball, male, Gluttony, Lonely

So according to your guidelines, I can trade for three normal shinies (or one competitive/one normal) if you accept both?
Ooo, are you able to nickname the Sneasel? If so I'd be happy to take both of them! I'm actually offering double for Alolan Rattata so you're welcome to choose a couple competitives! c:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Ah you're in 7th gen! Hope the move wasn't a messy one... and hope that Pokebank doesn't do something terrible to all the everything you had in 6th gen... whenever it finally gets updated...

I am still working on that Shiny Venipede project (I wasn't able to start until today though, thanks to some... painful personal health issues that made playing any video games a last thought to all the resting and not moving I had to do...), but as I bred it occurred to me, do you care if the pokemon you receive in 7th gen are Flawless or Near-Flawless due to Bottle Caps existing?

I mean yeah you do need to get to level 100 to use them and Hyper Trained pokemon don't pass on those trained IVs to their offspring, but it's not like they pass on their shininess as well, which shinies are pretty much half the stock of the shop.

...oh, this is just a question I noticed hasn't been answered or even asked, I've not gotten a shiny yet. By the way, if I ever do get this thing done, would you prefer doing the trade in 6th gen or 7th?

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Ooo, are you able to nickname the Sneasel? If so I'd be happy to take both of them! I'm actually offering double for Alolan Rattata so you're welcome to choose a couple competitives! c:

Yep, I can nickname the Sneasel since I hatched it. Actually I can nickname both if you want.
Then I will take...
6th gen:
Froakie
Male, Lv. 1, UT *
Naive (Protean)
31/31/31/31/31/31

7th gen:
Salandit
Female, Lv. 1, UT (JPN)
Timid (Corrosion)
31/31/31/31/31/19

That fair? :3

Edit: Oh, and as for the ball cloning, I'm getting traded some of those apricorn pokemon I wanted, so now I only need 2 Moon balls, 1 Level ball, 1 Love ball, 1 Lure ball, and 1 Fast ball.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey there! Thank you very much, and it's good to see you too! c:

As stated in my Wants post, I also take certain events and non-Shiny competitive Pokemon! If you wanted to breed for me I offer up to triple the cost. c;

Oh, I realize that I didn't specify. As I'm not a breeder they wouldn't be bred but rather caught, so the most I can do is nature and ball, sorry. @@ Depending on what you would trade me tho, I'd be willing to try chaining in ORAS or Sun for 3IV/4IV respectively! (ie If you wanna breed for me, since I know you're amazing at it!)

you welcome and I get you just was curious with the whole Japanese pokemon thing because I need some foreign mons to mm with that have things like hp ground and etc. I understand thanks for clearing that one up got a bit confused reading the services part and so you want 3 iv breeds for 1 shiny then correct? if i so I will keep that in mind when bank is released. I do have good iv legal competitive pokemon shiny with good ivs and ball choices if you don't have of course which I allow it be cloned if your interested ;) there all breed by me ^_^

Road

Shiny Master
Ah you're in 7th gen! Hope the move wasn't a messy one... and hope that Pokebank doesn't do something terrible to all the everything you had in 6th gen... whenever it finally gets updated...

I am still working on that Shiny Venipede project (I wasn't able to start until today though, thanks to some... painful personal health issues that made playing any video games a last thought to all the resting and not moving I had to do...), but as I bred it occurred to me, do you care if the pokemon you receive in 7th gen are Flawless or Near-Flawless due to Bottle Caps existing?

I mean yeah you do need to get to level 100 to use them and Hyper Trained pokemon don't pass on those trained IVs to their offspring, but it's not like they pass on their shininess as well, which shinies are pretty much half the stock of the shop.

...oh, this is just a question I noticed hasn't been answered or even asked, I've not gotten a shiny yet. By the way, if I ever do get this thing done, would you prefer doing the trade in 6th gen or 7th?
Hiya! Not really, since I didn't have anything to move over haha. It's essentially starting from scratch until PokeBank is updated!

Yeesh, that sounds awful. @@ Ideally I still value more IVs if possible, but if the IVs on the Shiny aren't perfect it's alright! As long as the other stuff that isn't changeable is okay. Any gen will do! Currently taking it on 6th and trading something back on 6th or 7th is the only option.

Yep, I can nickname the Sneasel since I hatched it. Actually I can nickname both if you want.
Then I will take...
6th gen:
Froakie
Male, Lv. 1, UT *
Naive (Protean)
31/31/31/31/31/31

7th gen:
Salandit
Female, Lv. 1, UT (JPN)
Timid (Corrosion)
31/31/31/31/31/19

That fair? :3

Edit: Oh, and as for the ball cloning, I'm getting traded some of those apricorn pokemon I wanted, so now I only need 2 Moon balls, 1 Level ball, 1 Love ball, 1 Lure ball, and 1 Fast ball.
Awesome! I'd like Sneasel nicknamed Arya and no nickname on Rattata. That sounds fine to me! c:

you welcome and I get you just was curious with the whole Japanese pokemon thing because I need some foreign mons to mm with that have things like hp ground and etc. I understand thanks for clearing that one up got a bit confused reading the services part and so you want 3 iv breeds for 1 shiny then correct? if i so I will keep that in mind when bank is released. I do have good iv legal competitive pokemon shiny with good ivs and ball choices if you don't have of course which I allow it be cloned if your interested ;) there all breed by me ^_^
Ahh I see. Yeah sorry, I don't know how to breed at all and I hear HP spreads are difficult. @w@

Uh I'm not sure what you mean by "3 iv breeds." If you want me to try and chain for a 3IV Pokemon in OR or a 4IV in Sun, then you can either breed a non-Shiny competitive that's listed in that section of my Wants post, or offer me a Shiny Pokemon. (If you breed for me I'll offer a ton for it as I know it's a pain.) Does that make sense?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ahh I see. Yeah sorry, I don't know how to breed at all and I hear HP spreads are difficult. @w@

Uh I'm not sure what you mean by "3 iv breeds." If you want me to try and chain for a 3IV Pokemon in OR or a 4IV in Sun, then you can either breed a non-Shiny competitive that's listed in that section of my Wants post, or offer me a Shiny Pokemon. (If you breed for me I'll offer a ton for it as I know it's a pain.) Does that make sense?

I mean you want 3 5iv breeds for the shiny? I was trying to get a idea on how you do you trades thats all for shiny pokemon if I offer a 5iv non shiny XD I can offer you to clone my shinies if you want for it just was wondering the ratio since I got confused on how you said triple the cost thing XD does that make better sense? I think were confusing each other lol

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I mean you want 3 5iv breeds for the shiny? I was trying to get a idea on how you do you trades thats all for shiny pokemon if I offer a 5iv non shiny XD I can offer you to clone my shinies if you want for it just was wondering the ratio since I got confused on how you said triple the cost thing XD does that make better sense? I think were confusing each other lol
AHA I see where the confusion is; I've edited the rule to be more clear.

1 Competitive (5IV-6IV) personally-bred Pokemon = 2-3 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 2-3 Event Pokemon

So if you breed a competitive Pokemon for me (ie. one of the ones listed in my Wants post) I'll trade you anything that equals that (so up to a competitive Shiny per breed)! A chained 3IV-4IV Pokemon would maybe be worth a Shiny/Event, so I'd be willing to do 2-3 for you if you'd like! (In this case, I'd probably work to get them first before you breed for me as I've never actually tried it out and I'm not sure how long it would take to get the right IVs.)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
AHA I see where the confusion is; I've edited the rule to be more clear.

1 Competitive (5IV-6IV) personally-bred Pokemon = 2-3 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 2-3 Event Pokemon

So if you breed a competitive Pokemon for me (ie. one of the ones listed in my Wants post) I'll trade you anything that equals that (so up to a competitive Shiny per breed)! A chained 3IV-4IV Pokemon would maybe be worth a Shiny/Event, so I'd be willing to do 2-3 for you if you'd like! (In this case, I'd probably work to get them first before you breed for me as I've never actually tried it out and I'm not sure how long it would take to get the right IVs.)

that makes more sense now XD alright thanks for replying once bank is out I will be back :D I just want to make sure its mostly the shiny vivillion patterns I want minus my region and river I got already since I can't breed them myself XD I want to collect them all shiny competitively :p

Road

Shiny Master
UPDATE!
- Added new Normal and Competitive Shinies to 7th Gen section!

that makes more sense now XD alright thanks for replying once bank is out I will be back :D I just want to make sure its mostly the shiny vivillion patterns I want minus my region and river I got already since I can't breed them myself XD I want to collect them all shiny competitively :p
Glad I could clear it up! Cool, looking forward to your return. ;3

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Awesome! I'd like Sneasel nicknamed Arya and no nickname on Rattata. That sounds fine to me! c:

All right, I nicknamed Sneasel so both are ready to send! I'm guessing the Froakie and Salandit aren't nicknameable, but that's totally fine. I have no idea what I'd name them anyway lol.

Road

Shiny Master
All right, I nicknamed Sneasel so both are ready to send! I'm guessing the Froakie and Salandit aren't nicknameable, but that's totally fine. I have no idea what I'd name them anyway lol.
No they are not haha, I would have marked them if they were. @w@ Cool! I can trade at my weekday times all week, otherwise I think I have free time come the weekend. Let me know what would work!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
No they are not haha, I would have marked them if they were. @w@ Cool! I can trade at my weekday times all week, otherwise I think I have free time come the weekend. Let me know what would work!

Okay, sooo... according to Google, 6pm Monday in Japan is 1am Monday in California. I usually stay up until like 3am lol so that's no inconvenience here! I can trade from your 6pm to 8pm pretty much any day.
Out of curiosity, what pokeball is Salandit in?

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Okay, sooo... according to Google, 6pm Monday in Japan is 1am Monday in California. I usually stay up until like 3am lol so that's no inconvenience here! I can trade from your 6pm to 8pm pretty much any day.
Out of curiosity, what pokeball is Salandit in?
Sounds about right; west coast time is the farthest timezone from me so it can be a pain sometimes. @w@ Cool! It's hard to say which day is the best due to my ever-changing schedule, but I think I'm clear tonight! (6 PM-ish Tue for me thus 1 AM-ish Tue for you?)

Uhh I don't know, I haven't cataloged balls and I don't have my game (posting from work) so I'd only be able to tell you when the trade time comes. @@

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Sounds about right; west coast time is the farthest timezone from me so it can be a pain sometimes. @w@ Cool! It's hard to say which day is the best due to my ever-changing schedule, but I think I'm clear tonight! (6 PM-ish Tue for me thus 1 AM-ish Tue for you?)

Uhh I don't know, I haven't cataloged balls and I don't have my game (posting from work) so I'd only be able to tell you when the trade time comes. @@

Yeah it's an awkward time zone difference, but I'm flexible with my trade times. I'll be around during your 6PM tonight. If you see me online, lemme know and I can get online in-game. :D Same goes for any other day in case we miss each other tonight.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Do you still do 6th gen trades? If so, would you be interested in a shotokan Pichu for a competitive bred pokemon?

Road

Shiny Master
Do you still do 6th gen trades? If so, would you be interested in a shotokan Pichu for a competitive bred pokemon?
I keep getting asked this so it seems my OP isn't clear. Yes I still trade in 6th and would be interested! But if by "competitive bred Pokemon" you mean you want me to breed, I do not breed. If you mean one of my competitive Shinies, sure! Let me know what you would like.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I keep getting asked this so it seems my OP isn't clear. Yes I still trade in 6th and would be interested! But if by "competitive bred Pokemon" you mean you want me to breed, I do not breed. If you mean one of my competitive Shinies, sure! Let me know what you would like.

I'd love :
Male Frillist, Lv. 1, UT (ITA) *
Calm (Cursed Body)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Recover

Is this possible ^^?

Road

Shiny Master
I'd love :
Male Frillist, Lv. 1, UT (ITA) *
Calm (Cursed Body)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Recover

Is this possible ^^?
Sure! I'll have it cloned and ready for you. Trading times are in my OP, let me know a specific time that would work. c: