• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Sure! I'll have it cloned and ready for you. Trading times are in my OP, let me know a specific time that would work. c:

Would 7-8Pm work for you? Btw, a totally irrelavant question, is pokemon out yet for your country? I've been hearing news going around about it, but I'm still having my doubts. Thought it'd be faster to ask a local about it xD.

Road

Shiny Master
Would 7-8Pm work for you? Btw, a totally irrelavant question, is pokemon out yet for your country? I've been hearing news going around about it, but I'm still having my doubts. Thought it'd be faster to ask a local about it xD.
Quite well actually! (Gives me enough time to finish up at work even if I stay late haha.) Tonight then yes?

Do you mean Pokemon Bank? Cuz I live in Japan, so of course we have Pokemon. >w> I don't use Bank on my Japanese system so I haven't been checking. (Just did a quick check on the Japanese site tho, and there's no closer release date other than the standard "January 2017" that everyone heard.) Besides, at this point the games are pretty synced when it comes to releases for the US and Japan, so I just read the US news. @w@

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Quite well actually! (Gives me enough time to finish up at work even if I stay late haha.) Tonight then yes?

Do you mean Pokemon Bank? Cuz I live in Japan, so of course we have Pokemon. >w> I don't use Bank on my Japanese system so I haven't been checking. (Just did a quick check on the Japanese site tho, and there's no closer release date other than the standard "January 2017" that everyone heard.) Besides, at this point the games are pretty synced when it comes to releases for the US and Japan, so I just read the US news. @w@

Alright! ~ I will get some rest for tonight so I can be sure that I can get up xD Y...Yeah, the time difference is quite big

I see >w< Thanks for checking!

Road

Shiny Master
UPDATE!
The Bank update has been released! As such, I will begin efforts to migrate my entire 6th Gen Collection to 7th.
I will still keep clones of my collection on 6th for those without 7th, but will do most of my trading from 7th.

Alright! ~ I will get some rest for tonight so I can be sure that I can get up xD Y...Yeah, the time difference is quite big

I see >w< Thanks for checking!
That tends to be the case. Downsides to living in Japan. >w>

Yup! Pretty much the only thing Japan might have ahead of time is Event Pokemon; the games tend to be exactly the same as the US releases. (Lots of exclusive merchandise tho, but that's irrelevant when talking about the games haha.)

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I've not finished the Venipede project yet, but I was looking through my gen 6 pokes that I could transfer to gen 7 and found this gem.

Heracross (Shiny) (Male) (Level 100)
Regular Pokeball
Adamant Nature
Moxie (HA)
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 Attack/Speed, 4 hp
No egg moves

I'm not sure where I got this thing, but I don't like the shiny coloration all that much (for Heracross at least), so... you want it? I can clean it's EV's up if need be.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
UPDATE!
The Bank update has been released! As such, I will begin efforts to migrate my entire 6th Gen Collection to 7th.
I will still keep clones of my collection on 6th for those without 7th, but will do most of my trading from 7th.

That tends to be the case. Downsides to living in Japan. >w>

Yup! Pretty much the only thing Japan might have ahead of time is Event Pokemon; the games tend to be exactly the same as the US releases. (Lots of exclusive merchandise tho, but that's irrelevant when talking about the games haha.)

Since Pokebank is here, do you still wish to trade in OrAs or do you want to do it in SuMo?

Road

Shiny Master
Since Pokebank is here, do you still wish to trade in OrAs or do you want to do it in SuMo?
Honestly it's whatever you prefer. I should have my competitives cloned and transferred up pretty soon here, but I have a TON to transfer anyway so it's not like it'll cost me time or effort.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Honestly it's whatever you prefer. I should have my competitives cloned and transferred up pretty soon here, but I have a TON to transfer anyway so it's not like it'll cost me time or effort.

Alright ~ Let's stick to gen 6 for now then xD Since I haven't transferred the Pichu yet.

Are you available for trade currently owo?

Road

Shiny Master
UPDATE!
- All my Competitive Shinies have been migrated, so they are now available on 7th or 6th!
- Will work on migrating Normal Shinies tonight.
- Events will be migrated this weekend (as I need to reorganize them before uploading).

Hi I see that you're missing a barbacle and a Gothitelle, I have a 5 IV (-atk) jolly tough claws binacle pokeball and a level 50 UT modest frisk gothorita no IVs in a quick ball that you can evolve.
I also have a
5 IV Stufful (M/F, Adamant, Fluffy, EM Ice Punch / Thunder Punch, Love)
5 IV Salandit (F, Timid, Corrosion, Luxury) but without snatch that I can breed for you
Let me know if you're interested!

Creatious

These are pokes I would like to have cloned.
A modest shiny heavy ball female perfect iv jangmo-o with overcoat pokerus.
A bold Japanese male poliwag with Ivs: 31,x,31,31,31,31 and swift swim ability in a bluish whitish apricot ball
A bold male feebass with Ivs: 31,31,31,31,31,28-29 and oblivious and haze egg move
A timid male torrent popplio with Ivs : 31,x,31,31,31,31
A jolly male inner focus riolu with Ivs : 28-29,31,31,31,31,26-27

I'm interested in your event jolly jirachi with Ivs: 14,31,31,x,31,31 from 2016 events 20th anniversary,
The summer 2012 flawless ut timid keldeo.
The wonder alloy shiny lvl 100 perfect iv metagross ev trained
The lvl 100 shiny adamant multiscale dragonite ev trained
And the lvl 51 enterprise timid magnezone magnet pull HP fire ev trained and Ivs: 30/26/31/30/31/30

Road

Shiny Master
Hi I see that you're missing a barbacle and a Gothitelle, I have a 5 IV (-atk) jolly tough claws binacle pokeball and a level 50 UT modest frisk gothorita no IVs in a quick ball that you can evolve.
I also have a
5 IV Stufful (M/F, Adamant, Fluffy, EM Ice Punch / Thunder Punch, Love)
5 IV Salandit (F, Timid, Corrosion, Luxury) but without snatch that I can breed for you
Let me know if you're interested!
Hiya! c: Unfortunately I just got a competitive Gothitelle recently so I wouldn't need Gothorita, but Barbacle sounds great! Both of the breeds would be awesome too! (On Stufful, either gender is okay, whichever you get first, or if you want to do one of each gender I'll offer stuff[strike]ul[/strike] for both!) Each one credits you any competitive Shiny (or equivalent) for each! c:

These are pokes I would like to have cloned.
A modest shiny heavy ball female perfect iv jangmo-o with overcoat pokerus.
A bold Japanese male poliwag with Ivs: 31,x,31,31,31,31 and swift swim ability in a bluish whitish apricot ball
A bold male feebass with Ivs: 31,31,31,31,31,28-29 and oblivious and haze egg move
A timid male torrent popplio with Ivs : 31,x,31,31,31,31
A jolly male inner focus riolu with Ivs : 28-29,31,31,31,31,26-27

I'm interested in your event jolly jirachi with Ivs: 14,31,31,x,31,31 from 2016 events 20th anniversary,
The summer 2012 flawless ut timid keldeo.
The wonder alloy shiny lvl 100 perfect iv metagross ev trained
The lvl 100 shiny adamant multiscale dragonite ev trained
And the lvl 51 enterprise timid magnezone magnet pull HP fire ev trained and Ivs: 30/26/31/30/31/30
I'm for sure interested in Jangmo-o, Poliwag, and Popplio so that'll get you 3 of any you wanted. I'm maybe interested in Feebas too but I need to check my collection, so I'll get back to you later (like later today).

I can still clone things if you just want them cloned, and that's free. c:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey road what balls are the moonsoon and icy snow pattern vivillions in? I think I am intreasted in them :3 I acutally have alot of spare comp shinies I need to get rid of in my bank forgot about them, someone was helping me with my oras dex for the shiny charm and he said I can do whatever with them which they are cloned...if your interested I can list what I have in my bank boxes ^_^

edit: also road is it possible can you clone my japanese hp fire ha venasuar for me? I need to keep a spare in oras for breeding on there if I need it...

Last edited:
Hiya! c: Unfortunately I just got a competitive Gothitelle recently so I wouldn't need Gothorita, but Barbacle sounds great! Both of the breeds would be awesome too! (On Stufful, either gender is okay, whichever you get first, or if you want to do one of each gender I'll offer stuff[strike]ul[/strike] for both!) Each one credits you any competitive Shiny (or equivalent) for each! c:
Hi I wanted to clarify is it my barbacle for 1 compeitive shiny, stufful male for 1 compeitive shiny, stufful female for 1 competitive shiny? Or am I incorrect im this? Just wanted to make sure! Also are you interested in the salandit as well?

Whimsicott

Hello, Road. I have a question about the trade equivalencies.
Since 1 shiny competitive(5-6IV) equals 2-3 normal shiny Pokemon, will you be willing to trade 1 shiny event Pokemon for 1 shiny competitive Pokemon?

I would also like to know the rest of the details about trading IV bred Pokemon as an egg. Thanks : )

Creatious

Okay. I would like them all cloned.
I would like to add the folowing 4 to my list of offers of what I want cloned
add a 5iv timid gastly 31,x,31,31,31,31 with egg move sucker punch
and a 5iv careful gligar 31,31,31,x,31,31 with immunity ability
Also a 5iv adamant scyther 31,31,31,x,31,31
A 6iv mild dratini with marvel scale and egg moves d.dance , mist,.and aqua jet

. Since I'm guaranteed 3 I would want most aree the jirachi , the keldeo (if indeed flawless iv or close), and the metagross.
If I get a 4th for my popplio I would like compeitive shiny magnezone

For reference, I offered you the shiny jangmo-o modest 6iv,the 5iv bold swift swim poliwag, the bold haze feebass , the 4iv riolu, and the 5iv timid popplio
My Fc: 3669-0390-6610

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I'll be moving the Venipede project up to 7th gen now that I have both a foreign 6IV Ditto and Shiny Charm in Pokemon Sun. If you want to keep the project in 6th gen, say so and I'll revert immediately.

Not sure if you missed it or not, but I did leave another... offer thingie on the last page (Shiny Heracross w/ HA and max IVs). I'll let this be the last time I mention it though.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Hey Road!
I'm looking for events and legendary/shiny legendary pokemon.

Here's a list of everything I have. Let me know if anything interests you, and if so which events/legends/shiny legends you'd be willing to trade. Thanks!

I have:

Shiny Pokemon:

(Level 11) Machop - Serious

(Level 100) Arcanine - Adamant

(Level 100) - Adamant

(Level 100) Volcarona - Timid

(Level 1) Dratini w/Marvel Scale - Adamant

(Level 24) Dunsparce - Adamant

(Level 40) Primarina - Modest

(Level 9) Makuhita - Docile

(Level 41) Golem (Named Disco) - Timid

(Level 42) Rhyperior - Quirky

(Level 1) Jangmo-o - Adamant

(Level 1) Mimikyu - Jolly

(Level 1) Alola Vulpix w/Snow Warning - Modest

6 IV Dittos of various natures

Shiny Legends:

Silvally - Rash/Bashful/Timid

Groudon - Sassy

Giratina - Mild

Level 100 Shinies Bred and Raised By Me:
(They will all have nicknames.)

Decidueye (Named: Whodini)¨
Careful
31/30/31/31/31/31
Moves - Defog, Roost, Spirit Shackle, U-Turn
EVs - 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpD

Incineroar (Named: Shere Khan)
Adamant
31/31/31/31/x/31
Moves - Flare Blitz, Darkest Lariat, Cross Chop, Fake Out
EVs - 88 HP/252 Atk/168 Spe

Events:

Helen Volcanion
Lonely
ID 10016 - Spanish

Sun/Moon Magearna
Naive

Sun/Moon Happy Hour Muchlax
Mild

Legends:

Zygarde - Hardy/Impish

Solgaleo - Adamant/Bashful/Calm

Lunala - Timid

Tapu Lele - Timid

Tapu Bulu - Adamant

Tapu Fini - Timid

Tapu Koko - Timid

Buzzwole - Adamant/Careful

Xurkitree - Timid/Modest

Kartana - Adamant/Impish/Jolly

Pheromosa - Naive/Naughty

Celesteela - Modest

Nihilego - Timid

Necrozma - Timid

Guzzlord - Modest

Type: Null - Jolly

Silvally - Hasty

Latias - Impish

Cobalion - Bold

Lugia - Calm

Items:

Apricorn Balls

Rare Candies

Bottle Caps

Items requiring Battle Points

Other:

Level 100 Chaining Smeargle
Moves - False Swipe, Recycle, Soak, Aerial Ace

Road

Shiny Master
Whew, gone for 2 days and I get so many replies. Crazy stuff. @w@

hey road what balls are the moonsoon and icy snow pattern vivillions in? I think I am intreasted in them :3 I acutally have alot of spare comp shinies I need to get rid of in my bank forgot about them, someone was helping me with my oras dex for the shiny charm and he said I can do whatever with them which they are cloned...if your interested I can list what I have in my bank boxes ^_^

edit: also road is it possible can you clone my japanese hp fire ha venasuar for me? I need to keep a spare in oras for breeding on there if I need it...
Both are in Premier Ball. Also, the 3IV Scatterbug in my normal Shinies list is High Plains and is in a regular Poke Ball, if that interests you. I'd be interested in stuff I don't already have!

Ans yes I can do that. How many clones would you like? I can clone an item along with it as well.

Hi I wanted to clarify is it my barbacle for 1 compeitive shiny, stufful male for 1 compeitive shiny, stufful female for 1 competitive shiny? Or am I incorrect im this? Just wanted to make sure! Also are you interested in the salandit as well?
(Whoops, my coding in that post didn't work lol.)

Barbacle and each breed would be worth 1 competitive Shiny, yes. When I said "both breeds" I mean both Stufful and Salandit, and I would also like a M and F Stufful. So the final total would be 4 Pokemon (the Barbacle, Stufful breed x2, and Salandit) for 4 competitive Shinies or equivalent.
I'd like nicknames on the bred Pokemon so let me know when you've finished them and I'll let you know the nicknames! c:

Hello, Road. I have a question about the trade equivalencies.
Since 1 shiny competitive(5-6IV) equals 2-3 normal shiny Pokemon, will you be willing to trade 1 shiny event Pokemon for 1 shiny competitive Pokemon?

I would also like to know the rest of the details about trading IV bred Pokemon as an egg. Thanks : )
Sure! Either way is okay (whether you are offering a Shiny Event or a competitive Shiny, though for the latter I'd only take something I don't already have).

Hmm, due to me reformatting my equivalencies, the math here gets a little complicated. Normally I offer 2-3 normal Shinies or equivalent, so with the egg I'd do maybe 4-5? Which basically comes out to two competitive Shinies. Past that it's just trading me the Pokemon as an Egg so I can hatch it and be the OT.

Okay. I would like them all cloned.
I would like to add the folowing 4 to my list of offers of what I want cloned
add a 5iv timid gastly 31,x,31,31,31,31 with egg move sucker punch
and a 5iv careful gligar 31,31,31,x,31,31 with immunity ability
Also a 5iv adamant scyther 31,31,31,x,31,31
A 6iv mild dratini with marvel scale and egg moves d.dance , mist,.and aqua jet

. Since I'm guaranteed 3 I would want most aree the jirachi , the keldeo (if indeed flawless iv or close), and the metagross.
If I get a 4th for my popplio I would like compeitive shiny magnezone

For reference, I offered you the shiny jangmo-o modest 6iv,the 5iv bold swift swim poliwag, the bold haze feebass , the 4iv riolu, and the 5iv timid popplio
My Fc: 3669-0390-6610
Alright. I'm not interested in any of those so I'll just clone them for you.

After some checks, Keldeo seems to be 31/x/31/31/27+/31, so let me know if you still want it.

Popplio was one of the ones I said I'd take for sure; Feebas was the one I wasn't sure about, but I guess I'll take it as well. Also I realized that you were asking for non-Shiny Jirachi and Keldeo isn't shiny either, so actually for Jangmo-o, Poliwag, Feebas, and Popplio, I'm happy to trade you all of what you wanted originally! c:
Then I'll also be cloning all 9 Pokemon. How many clones would you like of everything?

I'll be moving the Venipede project up to 7th gen now that I have both a foreign 6IV Ditto and Shiny Charm in Pokemon Sun. If you want to keep the project in 6th gen, say so and I'll revert immediately.

Not sure if you missed it or not, but I did leave another... offer thingie on the last page (Shiny Heracross w/ HA and max IVs). I'll let this be the last time I mention it though.
Sounds good to me! Oh whoops, I missed that post, sorry about that! Unfortunately as it does not have Rock Blast, I would not be interested, sorry. @@

Hey Road!
I'm looking for events and legendary/shiny legendary pokemon.

Here's a list of everything I have. Let me know if anything interests you, and if so which events/legends/shiny legends you'd be willing to trade. Thanks!
(Deleted the list in the quote for space purposes. @@)

Can I get more info on the Rash and Timid Silvally? (Level, IVs/EVs if any.) Will for sure take all three Solgaleo!

Assuming I take all of them, that's 5 Pokemon so any 5 non-Shiny Event Pokemon or normal Shinies (Shiny Events are worth 2).

Meluvia

Ghost Master
So the shiny Rash Silvally is level 62 and has 31 IVs in HP, Defense and Speed. Sp.Def is Very Good, Attack is Pretty Good, and Sp. Atk is Decent. It also has active Pokerus.
The shiny Timid Silvally is level 49 and has 31 Ivs is HP, Sp. Atk, and Defense. Attack is very good and the rest are decent.

They both seem to have EVs, though they just seem to be all over the place. I could reset them for you with berries if you wanted before trading.

Edit: Would you also like my Lugia as well as the three Solgaleo?

Last edited: