• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Road

Shiny Master
So the shiny Rash Silvally is level 62 and has 31 IVs in HP, Defense and Speed. Sp.Def is Very Good, Attack is Pretty Good, and Sp. Atk is Decent. It also has active Pokerus.
The shiny Timid Silvally is level 49 and has 31 Ivs is HP, Sp. Atk, and Defense. Attack is very good and the rest are decent.

They both seem to have EVs, though they just seem to be all over the place. I could reset them for you with berries if you wanted before trading.

Edit: Would you also like my Lugia as well as the three Solgaleo?
Cool! I will take both. Reset EVs would be nice but if it's too much trouble I can do it myself later!

Oh yeah! I hadn't noticed it. So that would bring the list to 6.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Whew, gone for 2 days and I get so many replies. Crazy stuff. @w@

Both are in Premier Ball. Also, the 3IV Scatterbug in my normal Shinies list is High Plains and is in a regular Poke Ball, if that interests you. I'd be interested in stuff I don't already have!

Ans yes I can do that. How many clones would you like? I can clone an item along with it as well.

oh okay I guess I can take them then and I am not intreasted in the scatterbug atm thanks though :3 I will list tommorow all what I have available I am trying to get rid of shiny wise but I am not sure if there ev trained or not but I can check when I transfer them over to sun and moon :) I just need one clone for the venasaur and it will be on oras if I didn't mention that >.>

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Would you maybe accept all 6 for:

20th Anniversary Timid Darkrai
Game Freak Mew
Plasma Genesect
20th Anniversary Shaymin
Chymia’s Shiny Gardevoir

And I'll go ahead and reset the EVs on the two Silvally.

Last edited:

Whimsicott

Sure! Either way is okay (whether you are offering a Shiny Event or a competitive Shiny, though for the latter I'd only take something I don't already have).

Hmm, due to me reformatting my equivalencies, the math here gets a little complicated. Normally I offer 2-3 normal Shinies or equivalent, so with the egg I'd do maybe 4-5? Which basically comes out to two competitive Shinies. Past that it's just trading me the Pokemon as an Egg so I can hatch it and be the OT.

Ohh, alright then. Would this trade be good?

- Wimpod (F, Careful, EM Aqua Jet / Spikes, Heavy, Inside Egg):
  • Game Freak lvl 5 Calm Mew
  • 20th Anniversary Careful Jirachi
  • 20th Anniversary Timid Manaphy
  • Movie 14 31/31/31/x/31/31 Victini

- Mudbray (M, Adamant, Stamina, EM Close Combat, Luxury, Inside Egg):
  • Nebel Timid Volcanion
  • Normal Shiny Slugma (F, Lv. 15, Adamant, UT, JPN)
  • 20th Anniversary Timid Shaymin
  • 20th Anniversary Jolly Jirachi

- Shiny Cottonee (F, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Prankster, Bold, EM Encore/ Memento/ Switcheroo, Pokeball):
  • Pokemon Center Naive Shiny Diancie

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
oh okay I guess I can take them then and I am not intreasted in the scatterbug atm thanks though :3 I will list tommorow all what I have available I am trying to get rid of shiny wise but I am not sure if there ev trained or not but I can check when I transfer them over to sun and moon :) I just need one clone for the venasaur and it will be on oras if I didn't mention that >.>
Cool! I've got a Dex Tracker link in my sig that you can use for reference of what I'm missing (I take 1st evos of them as well). You mentioned using it to breed in ORAS so I assumed it was 6th hahah. I'm around at my usual weekday times for the week but I'm not sure if that'll work for you or not, so let me know a specific day and time!

Would you maybe accept all 6 for:

20th Anniversary Timid Darkrai
Game Freak Mew
Plasma Genesect
20th Anniversary Shaymin
Chymia’s Shiny Gardevoir

And I'll go ahead and reset the EVs on the two Silvally.
Looks good to me~ Note that the GF Mew, Plasma Genesect, and Chymia's Gardevoir are all JPN events.

Ohh, alright then. Would this trade be good?

- Wimpod (F, Careful, EM Aqua Jet / Spikes, Heavy, Inside Egg):
  • Game Freak lvl 5 Calm Mew
  • 20th Anniversary Careful Jirachi
  • 20th Anniversary Timid Manaphy
  • Movie 14 31/31/31/x/31/31 Victini

- Mudbray (M, Adamant, Stamina, EM Close Combat, Luxury, Inside Egg):
  • Nebel Timid Volcanion
  • Normal Shiny Slugma (F, Lv. 15, Adamant, UT, JPN)
  • 20th Anniversary Timid Shaymin
  • 20th Anniversary Jolly Jirachi

- Shiny Cottonee (F, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Prankster, Bold, EM Encore/ Memento/ Switcheroo, Pokeball):
  • Pokemon Center Naive Shiny Diancie
Ahaa, you actually wanted stuff that wasn't competitive Shinies! I'm impressed. It all looks good! Normally I wouldn't take Cottonee since I already have the line, but Whimsicott is a great Shiny. It's not nickname-able is it? Doesn't have to be, was just curious!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Hiya, I may have another nicknameable competitive shiny for you. :D I hatched my almost-dream shiny and decided I should continue MMing until I get my complete-dream shiny. In the meantime I have this:
Shiny Jolly Male Ralts (bred specifically for Gallade), Moon Ball, Synchronize, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, EM Shadow Sneak/Skill Swap/Encore/Destiny Bond. I nicknamed him already so he's touched but if you want him renamed I can do that.
I'm looking at that Timid PokeBall Vivillon in return if you accept :) (I was actually in Paris during the event but I didn't have X/Y at the time so I missed out on it :()

Meluvia

Ghost Master
No problem that those three are Japanese.
Just working on collecting them all. :)

Let me know when a good time to trade for you is!

Aurora Summers

Interested in: LF: Arceus, Dianacie, Victini, or Manaphy
Natures, IVs and Evs dont matter, so just whichever one you're most willing to part with.

Offering:
I didn't see anything specifically on your list, but I figured I'd show you what I have.
I can try and get you the Drampa on your list (M, Bold, Berserk, EM Hurricane, Moon / Nest) since it would be a fairly easy thing to breed for me, so let me know if youd trade it for one of the pokemon I asked for. :)

Darkrai (lvl 100 Quiet cherish ball with 05016 ID and classic ribbon)

Latias (Lvl 30 Quiet ultra ball with my OT)

Legendary birds (HA) (Lvl 100 with gameboy icon, transfered from red)
(Arcticuno is Hardy with spatk, atk, and defense IVS)
(Moltres is Hardy with atk, spdef and def IVs)
(Zapdos is Hardy with HP, spatk, spd IVs)

I also have non HA birds. Ask for natures if interested.

Celebi (lvl 100 cherish, GF OT, 03016 ID, classic ribbon, Hasty w/ HP, spatk, Spd)
Xerneas (Kor, lvl 78, Quirky, w/ HP, atk, spd, and 30 spdef in master ball)
Entei (Naughty, lvl 50 w/ HP, spdef, and speed with "very good" def in Timer ball)
Regis (both with and Without HA, ask for more details)
Dialga (lvl 47, Docile w/ defense IV in Masterball)
Dialga (lvl 52 Sassy, w/ no IVs in Masterball)
Mesprit (lvl 50 jolly w/ HP, spatk, atk, and spd in Timer ball)
Cobalion (lvl 50 bashful w/ HP, Spatk,spd, and 30 spdef in ultraball)

Shinies
*If there's no indicator for IV, it has no perfect IVs*

Shiny emolga (modest)
Shiny phantump (careful) 5IV (no atk)
Shiny dwebble (hasty)
Shiny qwilfish (serious)
Shiny bibarel (careful) 5IV with 30 sp atk *Nicknamed: Maple Bar*
Shiny froslass (lax)
Shiny trapinch (docile) 1 IV in spdef
Shiny poliwhirl (Mild)
Shiny Voltorb (Rash)
Shiny Dragalge (Quiet)
Shiny Jynx (Timid) lvl 100 HA 6IV w/ EVs in Spatk and Spd *Nicknamed Iris*
Shiny Ludicolo (modest) lvl 100
Shiny Porygon Z (Naive) lvl 100
Shiny Abra (Modest) Synchronize with 5IV (no speed)
Shiny Hippowdon (Timid)
Shiny Toxapex (Bold) lvl 100 *NON HA* 5IV w/ "decent" atk

Last edited:
(Whoops, my coding in that post didn't work lol.)

Barbacle and each breed would be worth 1 competitive Shiny, yes. When I said "both breeds" I mean both Stufful and Salandit, and I would also like a M and F Stufful. So the final total would be 4 Pokemon (the Barbacle, Stufful breed x2, and Salandit) for 4 competitive Shinies or equivalent.
I'd like nicknames on the bred Pokemon so let me know when you've finished them and I'll let you know the nicknames! c:

Im interested in your
Shiny Yveltal (Lv. 100, Adamant, UT, 31/31/25/31/31/31) #
Pokemon center shiny diancie naive
Volcanion Lv. 70, Timid, UT, w/ Rage Candy Bar, 31/x/29/27/31/31
Hoopa what would you like your stufful nicknamed as?

Road

Shiny Master
Hiya, I may have another nicknameable competitive shiny for you. :D I hatched my almost-dream shiny and decided I should continue MMing until I get my complete-dream shiny. In the meantime I have this:
Shiny Jolly Male Ralts (bred specifically for Gallade), Moon Ball, Synchronize, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, EM Shadow Sneak/Skill Swap/Encore/Destiny Bond. I nicknamed him already so he's touched but if you want him renamed I can do that.
I'm looking at that Timid PokeBall Vivillon in return if you accept :) (I was actually in Paris during the event but I didn't have X/Y at the time so I missed out on it :()
Ooo, he seems really cool! (And I love nicknames on competitive so I wouldn't make you change it. ;3) Unfortunately I have Shiny Ralts coming out of my ears so I think I'll pass on him, sorry. @@ That Vivillon is just a normal Event though, so you could offer me way less than that (still taking Lugia / Yveltals, and now added Solgaleo to that). Just note that the vivillon is non-redis, so once I trade him to you I ask that you not re-trade.

No problem that those three are Japanese.
Just working on collecting them all. :)

Let me know when a good time to trade for you is!
My usual weekday times are in my OP, and I'm available at that time all week. I don't always come online though, so let me know a specific day and time that would work for you!

Interested in: LF: Arceus, Dianacie, Victini, or Manaphy
Natures, IVs and Evs dont matter, so just whichever one you're most willing to part with.

Offering:
I didn't see anything specifically on your list, but I figured I'd show you what I have.
I can try and get you the Drampa on your list (M, Bold, Berserk, EM Hurricane, Moon / Nest) since it would be a fairly easy thing to breed for me, so let me know if youd trade it for one of the pokemon I asked for. :)

((Deleted list for quoting purposes))
Oh boy, I gotta have that Bibarel for sure. As for Drampa, I have another person maybe breeding me one in a Moon Ball so I need to check with them on what nature they're gonna do (as I want one in Moon and the other in Nest). If it checks out, I'd be happy to trade those two for all four that you'd like. c: (And you can choose whatever you prefer as long as its non-Shiny, I have multiple events for each and I clone them anyway so it's not like I lose anything.)

Im interested in your
Shiny Yveltal (Lv. 100, Adamant, UT, 31/31/25/31/31/31) #
Pokemon center shiny diancie naive
Volcanion Lv. 70, Timid, UT, w/ Rage Candy Bar, 31/x/29/27/31/31
Hoopa what would you like your stufful nicknamed as?
All of that sounds good~ I'll have them cloned and ready. Not sure if I asked, but this will all be traded on 7th yeah?

Please nickname the female Stufful Fresa and the male Stufful Perdido!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Ooo, he seems really cool! (And I love nicknames on competitive so I wouldn't make you change it. ;3) Unfortunately I have Shiny Ralts coming out of my ears so I think I'll pass on him, sorry. @@ That Vivillon is just a normal Event though, so you could offer me way less than that (still taking Lugia / Yveltals, and now added Solgaleo to that). Just note that the vivillon is non-redis, so once I trade him to you I ask that you not re-trade.

Haha all right, I understand. :3 Though if I had gotten the HA like I wanted, it would likely have been the first moon ball HA ever (around the forums at least). Then you would've HAD to accept ;D

And okay, once I get around to breeding the 5IV(s) you want, I'll take the Vivillon for one of those. I won't re-distribute it since I have nobody to trade it to anyway. :p

Meluvia

Ghost Master
My usual weekday times are in my OP, and I'm available at that time all week. I don't always come online though, so let me know a specific day and time that would work for you!
If not tonight, I'll be around for the next 5 hours or so, could I possibly catch you around this time tomorrow?

Road

Shiny Master
Haha all right, I understand. :3 Though if I had gotten the HA like I wanted, it would likely have been the first moon ball HA ever (around the forums at least). Then you would've HAD to accept ;D

And okay, once I get around to breeding the 5IV(s) you want, I'll take the Vivillon for one of those. I won't re-distribute it since I have nobody to trade it to anyway. :p
Oh yeah, I didn't think of that! I would have had to pay a small fortune for it haha. @w@ (Which I will, if it ever comes along. Keep me posted!)

Cool! You're welcome to more since I offer a lot for breeding. You had mentioned doing Moon Ball Drampa, do you know which nature you'd go for?

If not tonight, I'll be around for the next 5 hours or so, could I possibly catch you around this time tomorrow?
Not at all. It's the middle of the day and my week has started so I'm at work all week. On the weekdays it's only my 6-10 PM time. I could do this time during the weekend though!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Oh yeah, I didn't think of that! I would have had to pay a small fortune for it haha. @w@ (Which I will, if it ever comes along. Keep me posted!)

Cool! You're welcome to more since I offer a lot for breeding. You had mentioned doing Moon Ball Drampa, do you know which nature you'd go for?

Okay! Before I get back to MMing more Ralts, I'm going for Honedge/Litwick right now as they're less stressful. I'll let you know if I get something good.

Which nature do you want more? :p I have both natures of Dittos to pass them along to Drampa. I could do Modest Moon Ball and someone else can do Bold Nest Ball.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Not at all. It's the middle of the day and my week has started so I'm at work all week. On the weekdays it's only my 6-10 PM time. I could do this time during the weekend though!
Next Sunday then maybe?

Aurora Summers

Oh boy, I gotta have that Bibarel for sure. As for Drampa, I have another person maybe breeding me one in a Moon Ball so I need to check with them on what nature they're gonna do (as I want one in Moon and the other in Nest). If it checks out, I'd be happy to trade those two for all four that you'd like. c: (And you can choose whatever you prefer as long as its non-Shiny, I have multiple events for each and I clone them anyway so it's not like I lose anything.)

Awesome! I actually already got 2 of the things I wanted since I posted that, so could I maybe just get these two for Bibarel?

Toys R Us Arceus Lv. 100, Timid, UT #
Japan Cinema Diancie - Lv. 50, Adamant, UT

Thanks! I'll be online for the next 2 hours or so, just pm me when you're available! If not tonight then I'm also available tomorrow from 9:00AM-1:00pm (Eastern USA time)

Last edited:
All of that sounds good~ I'll have them cloned and ready. Not sure if I asked, but this will all be traded on 7th yeah?

Please nickname the female Stufful Fresa and the male Stufful Perdido!
Sounds good to me and yup 7th gen let me know when you are ready to trade!

Road

Shiny Master
Okay! Before I get back to MMing more Ralts, I'm going for Honedge/Litwick right now as they're less stressful. I'll let you know if I get something good.

Which nature do you want more? :p I have both natures of Dittos to pass them along to Drampa. I could do Modest Moon Ball and someone else can do Bold Nest Ball.
Cool! I do need a Doublade still so if you succeed with Honedge do let me know. ;3

Yeah that's what I was gonna say, since Aurora offered to do Bold. That settles it then!

Next Sunday then maybe?
Sunday for you or me? @w@ Actually, tell me your time zone that way we can calculate this better.

Awesome! I actually already got 2 of the things I wanted since I posted that, so could I maybe just get these two for Bibarel?

Toys R Us Arceus Lv. 100, Timid, UT #
Japan Cinema Diancie - Lv. 50, Adamant, UT

Thanks! I'll be online for the next 2 hours or so, just pm me when you're available! If not tonight then I'm also available tomorrow from 9:00AM-1:00pm (Eastern USA time)
Oh, what a shame, I was looking forward to the breed. I'd still offer you up to 3 Pokemon for it if you'd like to do it. For now that sounds fine to me.

Sorry, that would have been 12-2 PM my time, and as it is Monday here I am not available. 9 AM - 1 PM EST (GMT-5) is 11 PM - 3 AM my time (GMT+9). Trade's gonna have to be done on the weekend. @@

Sounds good to me and yup 7th gen let me know when you are ready to trade!
Available times are in my OP. I'll be around tonight for sure (though I have 400 trades to do tonight) and could also come on any other night.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Cool! I do need a Doublade still so if you succeed with Honedge do let me know. ;3

Yeah that's what I was gonna say, since Aurora offered to do Bold. That settles it then!

Oh wow, I didn't even read her replies. XD just wanna confirm that she's doing Bold Nest Ball before I start breeding - or if she backed out or something, that I'm the only one breeding Modest Moon Ball. I don't have a Nest Drampa to begin with and I don't feel like going out to catch a 5% chance pokemon. XD

Meluvia

Ghost Master
I go by MST, and I'm usually available from noon until 11 pm my time.

Also, I just got a shiny Lugia from the GTS if you want.