• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Creatious

Yay :). I would like to end up with 4 copies of jangmo-o and 3 of the rest. Also can I replace the metagross with your competitive shiny serperior timid contrary with HP fire?
I'm available anytime today to do this. Also i tried to make this a reply to what you posted to me but it didnt work right.
Your reply to me is on page 3 if you need that info.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Cool! I've got a Dex Tracker link in my sig that you can use for reference of what I'm missing (I take 1st evos of them as well). You mentioned using it to breed in ORAS so I assumed it was 6th hahah. I'm around at my usual weekday times for the week but I'm not sure if that'll work for you or not, so let me know a specific day and time!

alrighty I will take a look at your dex tracker and see what I have that you are still looking for I taking the yellow is what you have the stuff that is in white you don't have correct? and I couldn't remember if I metioned it was on 6th gen so was not sure lol but thanks for doing it for me I should be up later then usual tonight so I will keep a eye on your green light and vm you when your on for cloning at least for oras :3

Road

Shiny Master
Oh wow, I didn't even read her replies. XD just wanna confirm that she's doing Bold Nest Ball before I start breeding - or if she backed out or something, that I'm the only one breeding Modest Moon Ball. I don't have a Nest Drampa to begin with and I don't feel like going out to catch a 5% chance pokemon. XD
Yeah, seems she backed out so you're welcome to do either again haha. If there's some mess-up I'll still take both at my offered prices, no worries! c:

I go by MST, and I'm usually available from noon until 11 pm my time.

Also, I just got a shiny Lugia from the GTS if you want.
Ah yes, my favorite time zone. c: Hmm, that would be 10 PM to 9 AM my time and I'm rarely around that late nor that early. Are you around earlier on the weekends?

Yay :). I would like to end up with 4 copies of jangmo-o and 3 of the rest. Also can I replace the metagross with your competitive shiny serperior timid contrary with HP fire?
I'm available anytime today to do this. Also i tried to make this a reply to what you posted to me but it didnt work right.
Your reply to me is on page 3 if you need that info.
Alright, and sure, luckily I hadn't cloned any of it yet so I don't have to re-clone. >w> Will this all be on 7th Gen?

Unfortunately I'm not around today as I am currently at work and afterwards I have a meeting. I could come on any other night of this week!

alrighty I will take a look at your dex tracker and see what I have that you are still looking for I taking the yellow is what you have the stuff that is in white you don't have correct? and I couldn't remember if I metioned it was on 6th gen so was not sure lol but thanks for doing it for me I should be up later then usual tonight so I will keep a eye on your green light and vm you when your on for cloning at least for oras :3
Yes that's how it works! (Sorry, forgot to explain. @w@) Ahh unfortunately I have a meeting I forgot about tonight so I won't be around to do it, my apologies! @@ I could be around tomorrow if it works for you! (Get your rest for tonight haha.)

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Well, I could try to set a timer for myself at like 5 am or something and trade you real quick? Lol
I don't know if that's early enough for you.

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Yeah, seems she backed out so you're welcome to do either again haha. If there's some mess-up I'll still take both at my offered prices, no worries! c:

Modest Moon Ball it is! ALSO I just got that shiny Honedge! 8D I couldn't resist nicknaming her right away if you still don't mind that. I named her Mystletainn after the black/gold/red demon cyclops sword in FE Awakening. Luxury Ball, Brave, IVs 30/31/31/xx/31/0 so pretty much competitive as long as you don't mind missing one point in HP. Now that that's done, I'll start breeding the Drampa tonight.
Edit: Got your Drampa egg already XD

Last edited:

Creatious

Okay. I'm free for the rest of the day to do the trade. So whenever you get on I can do it. Yes it will be on 7th gen.

Whimsicott

Hello, Road. If I request for cloning service, would two full boxes of the same Pokémon be too much? That's about 59 clones.

Road

Shiny Master
Well, I could try to set a timer for myself at like 5 am or something and trade you real quick? Lol
I don't know if that's early enough for you.
5 AM your time? Not that early! You said "noon to 11 PM" and 10 PM is just a liiiiittle too late for me, so I mean, like, 9 AM-10 AM. Reasonable times in the morning. @w@

Modest Moon Ball it is! ALSO I just got that shiny Honedge! 8D I couldn't resist nicknaming her right away if you still don't mind that. I named her Mystletainn after the black/gold/red demon cyclops sword in FE Awakening. Luxury Ball, Brave, IVs 30/31/31/xx/31/0 so pretty much competitive as long as you don't mind missing one point in HP. Now that that's done, I'll start breeding the Drampa tonight.
Edit: Got your Drampa egg already XD
Oh wow, that is actually amazing! Nickname is totally fine with me~ (Apparently that is an actual sword in Icelandic legend as well, and it means "Mistletoe"! How interesting!) Excellent! You'd like to trade it to me as an egg then yeah? So after calculations that would cone out to...something like 10? (Since Mystletainn is basically 6IV times two for my promotion, then the egg is worth 4.) So basically anything you'd like you are welcome to it. @w@

Okay. I'm free for the rest of the day to do the trade. So whenever you get on I can do it. Yes it will be on 7th gen.
"Whenever I get on" isn't really gonna work. I can do tonight at 7 PM my time, is that alright?

Hello, Road. If I request for cloning service, would two full boxes of the same Pokémon be too much? That's about 59 clones.
Hiya, welcome back! c: Should be fine! Would this be in 7th or 6th?

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Oh wow, that is actually amazing! Nickname is totally fine with me~ (Apparently that is an actual sword in Icelandic legend as well, and it means "Mistletoe"! How interesting!) Excellent! You'd like to trade it to me as an egg then yeah? So after calculations that would cone out to...something like 10? (Since Mystletainn is basically 6IV times two for my promotion, then the egg is worth 4.) So basically anything you'd like you are welcome to it. @w@

Yeah I guess it wasn't totally from FE Awakening since they base a lot of weapons on real-life ones.
I get to choose 10 pokemon? :eek: HMMM let's see...

6th gen (I'm assuming these are all still in 6th):
-Paris PokeBall Pattern Vivillion Male, Lv. 12, Timid, UT, ENG
-GameStop Entei (Lv. 30, Adamant, UT, “Highly persistent”)
-Pokemon Center Skytree Shiny Rayquaza Lv. 100, Jolly, UT, ENG, w/ Comet Shard, 31/31/31/x/26/31
-Juanita's Golurk (Lv. 70, Relaxed, BT)
-Carlita's Hydreigon (Male, Lv. 70, Modest, UT)
-Yukari Mew (Lv. 50, Bold, UT)

7th gen:
-Shiny Litten, Male. Lv. 1, UT, Jolly (Blaze), 31/31/31/31/31/31
-Shiny Mimikyu, Male, Lv. 1, UT, Jolly (Disguise), 31/31/31/31/31/31

I think that's all I'd like to take for now. I'm sure we'll be trading more in the future anyways :D Working on that male HA Ralts, ohhh the stress.

Road

Shiny Master
Yeah I guess it wasn't totally from FE Awakening since they base a lot of weapons on real-life ones.
I get to choose 10 pokemon? :eek: HMMM let's see...

6th gen (I'm assuming these are all still in 6th):
-Paris PokeBall Pattern Vivillion Male, Lv. 12, Timid, UT, ENG
-GameStop Entei (Lv. 30, Adamant, UT, “Highly persistent”)
-Pokemon Center Skytree Shiny Rayquaza Lv. 100, Jolly, UT, ENG, w/ Comet Shard, 31/31/31/x/26/31
-Juanita's Golurk (Lv. 70, Relaxed, BT)
-Carlita's Hydreigon (Male, Lv. 70, Modest, UT)
-Yukari Mew (Lv. 50, Bold, UT)

7th gen:
-Shiny Litten, Male. Lv. 1, UT, Jolly (Blaze), 31/31/31/31/31/31
-Shiny Mimikyu, Male, Lv. 1, UT, Jolly (Disguise), 31/31/31/31/31/31

I think that's all I'd like to take for now. I'm sure we'll be trading more in the future anyways :D Working on that male HA Ralts, ohhh the stress.
Looks good to me~ (Also after a million years I've noticed I spelled Janta wrong, whoops!) The events are still in 6th, but if you'd prefer them in 7th I'll be moving them up soon!

About trade times, I'll only be available at my weeknight times tonight and tomorrow night, then I'll be out of town until next Tuesday. Since yer PST we may have to wait for awhile. @@
Sounds touch! Hang in there! c:

Whimsicott

Hiya, welcome back! c: Should be fine! Would this be in 7th or 6th?

It would be 7th gen. please. : )
Would 7 pm Friday (your time) be good for this?

EDIT: Just read your last post. I will wait until Tuesday then. ^^

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Looks good to me~ (Also after a million years I've noticed I spelled Janta wrong, whoops!) The events are still in 6th, but if you'd prefer them in 7th I'll be moving them up soon!

About trade times, I'll only be available at my weeknight times tonight and tomorrow night, then I'll be out of town until next Tuesday. Since yer PST we may have to wait for awhile. @@
Sounds touch! Hang in there! c:

6th or 7th, I don't mind either way! Whatever you decide to do by the time we trade is fine with me. I'm also okay to trade today or tomorrow at the same time we did last time, which was... my 2-3am? so your 7-8pm on the same day. I also don't mind waiting if need be.

I'm gonna hatch more Ralts for a few hours tonight. Let's hope I don't get a female shiny because I don't know what I'd do with a Jolly female Ralts. o_O Wonder Trade it, probably. :p

Road

Shiny Master
It would be 7th gen. please. : )
Would 7 pm Friday (your time) be good for this?

EDIT: Just read your last post. I will wait until Tuesday then. ^^
Heh yeah sorry, next week it is! Thank ye!

6th or 7th, I don't mind either way! Whatever you decide to do by the time we trade is fine with me. I'm also okay to trade today or tomorrow at the same time we did last time, which was... my 2-3am? so your 7-8pm on the same day. I also don't mind waiting if need be.

I'm gonna hatch more Ralts for a few hours tonight. Let's hope I don't get a female shiny because I don't know what I'd do with a Jolly female Ralts. o_O Wonder Trade it, probably. :p
Oh right, you were a little more flexible haha. I can do tonight as I have other trades, but I'll have to do trading on 6th and 7th in that case (not enough time to organize the rest of my events and send them up). It'll just take a little extra time to switch between games if that's alright!

HAH, I was about to say. It'd make some kid that didn't know any better happy though!

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Oh right, you were a little more flexible haha. I can do tonight as I have other trades, but I'll have to do trading on 6th and 7th in that case (not enough time to organize the rest of my events and send them up). It'll just take a little extra time to switch between games if that's alright!

HAH, I was about to say. It'd make some kid that didn't know any better happy though!

Sure, that works! I see you've suggested 7pm to someone else but they haven't responded yet. I can get online at your 6pm or 8pm if necessary. I'll hang around just in case.

lol I hope it will go to a person who just started their game (and I see a lot of those) and/or a young kid. But first I hope I'll get a male in the first place. WITH Telepathy. >.>

Road

Shiny Master
Sure, that works! I see you've suggested 7pm to someone else but they haven't responded yet. I can get online at your 6pm or 8pm if necessary. I'll hang around just in case.

lol I hope it will go to a person who just started their game (and I see a lot of those) and/or a young kid. But first I hope I'll get a male in the first place. WITH Telepathy. >.>
Yes indeed! 7 PM is a little safer as I've been stuck at work longer than usual, so I'm not always ready by 6 PM (so I've missed a ton of people in the past week @@). That time frame should be just fine!

Yes and yes. I have faith! RNG is pretty nice to everyone (even me, though veeeeeeery very rarely) so I'm sure it'll work out. c: (You could also use that swapping method to put the shine on something else; might not get what you want but at least you can change it to something else!)

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Yes indeed! 7 PM is a little safer as I've been stuck at work longer than usual, so I'm not always ready by 6 PM (so I've missed a ton of people in the past week @@). That time frame should be just fine!

Yes and yes. I have faith! RNG is pretty nice to everyone (even me, though veeeeeeery very rarely) so I'm sure it'll work out. c: (You could also use that swapping method to put the shine on something else; might not get what you want but at least you can change it to something else!)
K, I'll be here at my 2am, your 7pm and wait for ya!

OHHH YEEEAAAH, I heard about that swap method BUT I'm a little afraid I'll mess it up because the only explanations I heard weren't very thorough. Do you know much about it? I'm mainly wondering when I should save the game and if the gender will be the same on the swapped pokemon.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Haha 5 am is pretty reasonable with what goes on in my 24 hour job...but I should be able to be on at 9 am my time. :)

Let me know what day works out for you since you've got a lot of trades going on.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
I'm not really sure what's the different time zones are, but I know that Im in US Central time.
Okay, I think that's GMT-6, so not a particularly good time zone. I'll be around tonight to trade at 8 PM, which would be 4 AM for you so likely not doable. Unfortunately I leave for a trip tomorrow and won't be back til next Tuesday, so it might be awhile before we can match up. @@

Haha 5 am is pretty reasonable with what goes on in my 24 hour job...but I should be able to be on at 9 am my time. :)

Let me know what day works out for you since you've got a lot of trades going on.
Okay, I think I got the calculations for your available time wrong somehow (you said 12 PM to 11 PM MST (UTC-7), which is actually 4 AM to 3 PM my time (UTC+9)). If we try to do a weekday, the best time is 8 PM but yeah, that ends up being like 4 AM for you. So I think the weekends will be best!

It's not so much a bunch of trades as it is that I'll be gone starting tomorrow. Since weekend times would work the best, I wouldn't be able to get stuff to you til the 11th or so? @w@

Meluvia

Ghost Master
I couldn't do the 11th since I'll be out that night, but I could do that Sunday.